Toy. [2]

Teen Top oneshots!

(A/N: This fic is heavily inspired by Block B's new single, TOY. There are two parts of this, this is the second part and the first one is for N.A.P which you can find HERE.Also, please vote for the polls on what do you think I should do next HERE. Write your reasons as well on the comment section if you like. Have fun reading!)


 

No one understands Jonghyun better than Changhyun.

Changhyun knows every single preference of the younger guy, everything he likes and dislikes, what makes him happy, what scares him, what will make him up all night feeling restless and unable to sleep.

Changhyun is the place that Jonghyun always go to whenever he wants to seek comfort. He might be tiny - a lot smaller in comparison to Jonghyun’s muscular and built figure - but the warmth, the lovely comforting and pleasing warmth that Changhyun gives out is more than enough to calm himself down, making him sure that everything will be okay, no matter what the case is.

Changhyun is already familiar with the feeling of having another body slipped under the cover and snuggling close to him, waiting for his arms to be wrapped around the other’s body, waiting for his palm to give soothing and calming pat on the back, waiting for his lips to whisper sweet and comforting words throughout the night. 

Changhyun will be there at all times, whenever Jonghyun needs him to be. Whenever the younger comes to him for anything, he will drop everything and puts him first. He always tries to please Jonghyun, making the emotionally unstable guy feels better, making sure he gets everything he needs. Including the feeling of not being alone.

Jonghyun.. Jonghyun hates being alone. Jonghyun doesn’t really like mingling either - he finds it hard to find people who can keep up with his perfectionist personality sometimes, other than s - but he completely despises being alone. He might look mature from the outside, but internally, he’s just a little kid, needing constant attention and affection from the ones that he loves.

And that’s where Changhyun plays the biggest part.
Changhyun is there so Jonghyun no longer needs to be alone.

Jonghyun will always have Changhyun at all times. When no one else is there to keep him company, when no one else is there to cure his sadness, when no one else is there to listen to his stories, when no one else is there, no one else - making him feel lonely.

And what will happen when Jonghyun finally has someone next to him?
Then he no longer needs Changhyun, as he finds other person he can seek comfort to.

But Changhyun - Changhyun will still be there for Jonghyun. He will always be.

 


 

"Who cares about my feelings? You can play with me until you get bored. If it's for you it's fine to even break me, because I'm a toy."