Zico's Day

Incomplete Imperfection

This is an example of a request story. My sister gave me random idols and scenerios and I created a story out of it. You can request stories HERE if you desire.

 


NOTE: THIS WAS CREATED ON THE 2ND OF APRIL 2013 - as I have already specified, I'm publishing my old- stories on here for whoever finds them and reads them. enjoy!

 


PLOTLINE:

Zico- hair cut

Daehyun- buying a rabbit

Bom- diarrhoea

Yoochun- secretly contracting with TVXQ again against JYJ

Baekhyun (21)- killed someone in school accidently.

Park Shin Hye – Has become homeless and a e

 

 


Zico woke up one day and stared in the mirror. He felt tears drop down as he realised his dreadlocks were hurting him badly. He wiped his tears and felt like punching himself for being so feminine. He sighed and took out his mobile and booked an appointment at his hairdressers. He got dressed quickly and headed out his apartment whilst all the other members were sleeping.

Out on the high street, he blended in well and no one spotted him nor bothered him. He felt blessed. As he was casually strolling along the pavement, he noticed Daehyun walking towards him in the same, similar disguise he was in- a beanie, huge shades and baggy clothes. Zico felt enraged by Daehyun’s presence. Daehyun spotted him too and glared through his sunglasses. But as they were both celebrities and that they had to be friendly, the both stopped in front of each other.

“Hello Zico.” Daehyun smiled with a fake grin. Zico bowed with sarcasm to his hyung.

“Yo Hyung. What you doing in town today?” Zico asked with a hint of humour in his voice. Daehyun answered that he was buying a rabbit. Zico laughed at Daehyun and then realised how disrespectful he was. He apologised and walked on. Daehyun wasn’t impressed but honestly, Zico didn’t care. He entered his hair dressers and noticed Park Bom of 2NE1 sitting by the toilet with a pained expression.

“Noona! Hello, it’s Zico, the leader of BlockB!” Zico grinned at the beauty sitting before him. Bom looked up at him with tears in her eyes. She stood up and ran off to the toilet. Zico blinked at her direction and sat down to get his hair cut.

“What would you like done today, Zico?” The familiar hairdresser asked politely. Zico told her he wanted all his hair cut off and she smiled and began. He was sitting patiently whilst she worked on his hair when he noticed Bom had come back.

“Ah Noona! Are you okay?” Zico asked, looking at her through the mirror. Bom shook her head and grabbed her stomach as though she was in pain. Zico had no idea how to react and instantly assumed she was on her period or something girly. She dashed over quickly.

“Ah dongsaengie… You know when you go overseas in a poorer country… have you, er, ever… had a excretion problem?” Bom asked with pleading eyes. Zico was shocked and had no idea how to react to her problem. He realised the signs and figured out she had diarrhoea. He laughed at her unintentionally and she cried and left the building. His haircut was finished and he paid and ran after her.

“I’m so sorry Noona! I didn’t mean it like that!” Zico cried, trying to apologise for giggling at her. She sat on a bench and nodded, accepting his apology. He ended up telling her a story about how three of the members suffered diarrhoea abroad and had to do a concert. She smiled at the hardships he must have suffered being the leader and made her feel better. They would have spoken for longer but Bom seriously needed to again. Zico told her he had to be off and they left each other.

Zico decided to walk back to his apartment but took a longer way through Seoul. He went past SM Entertainment and gasped at the sight he saw. Yoochun sneaked out with shades on and made his way to the pavement. Zico realised he wouldn’t be recognised without his dreadlocks but wanted to know why an ex-SM Hyung visited SM Entertainment.

“Ah Hyungnim!” Zico called softly. Yoochun jumped and turned around to see Zico wave kindly towards him. Yoochun raised his eyebrow and realised who it was- the leader of BlockB.

“Ah Zico, nice to meet you!” Yoochun greeted with a happy expression that made Zico feel very welcome. “What brings you to SM Entertainment?” Yoochun asked cheerfully. Zico shrugged.

“I felt like seeing the best company around I guess.” Zico admitted with a sly lie. He loved his company… well, not really but Korean men’s pride came first. He had to seem good in front of Yoochun.

“Ah yep, I understand. That’s exactly why I’ve decided to return to SM and leave JYJ.” Yoochun confessed, making Zico gasp in utter disbelief. JYJ was going to break?! Zico loved JYJ but somehow he loved TVXQ more. Perhaps he realised he grew up loving TVXQ. They were his idols. Yoochun realised he had made a mistake telling Zico so Zico quickly reassured him.

“Hyungnim, I won’t tell anyone, I promise.” Zico promised with another blatant lie. He felt cooler than ever, finding out all this crap about these celebrities. Yoochun was satisfied and nodded as he reached his car and entered. He waved goodbye. Zico nodded and continued on his way when he suddenly heard a crowd of people somewhere in front of him. He ran forward to see what the commotion was about.

“BAEKHYUN DIDN’T KILL ANYONE!” A fan shrieked with an ear-splitting high voice that could have shattered all the glass in the universe if it had been a decibel louder. Zico stayed with the crowd to see what was happening.

“Yo, er, what’s happening?!” Zico pretended to be hurt and surprised, asking a fan- seemingly EXO fan- about the commotion.

“Baekhyun was in a lesson when he accidently forgot to check the stage lights and one fell on someone else in the lesson and killed them…” The fan sobbed. Zico brought out his fake tears and pretended to sob when deep inside he wanted to laugh at how stupid SM’s recruits were. Killed someone with a light. Genius.

He sneaked away from the insane fans and walked with speed back to his apartment when he took a wrong turn and ended up in the run-down area of Seoul. He walked with swag and did not look at anyone directly at all. He smiled and continued confidently without any worries when someone grabbed him by the shoulder.

“Wanna have ? One condition, you can’t tell the m---” No other than Park Shinhye offered with no shame. Zico realised she recognised him and she jumped back with fright. “Ah ! A ing celebrity. I’m homeless now you punk! You ing best keep this a secret.” Shinhye swore angrily, kicking the lamppost with a vengeance. Zico smiled and lied to her.

“I won’t tell a soul.” He grinned. He stared at her clothing- ragged cloths and lingerie showing beneath it- a nasty, trampy sight. Homeless? He laughed at her. He walked off with a smirk and the first thing he did was tell all s what he had seen. Sadly no one believed him. Zico shrugged and went back to sleep, having a long nap after the eventful morning he had just been through.