Last; Confession.

My miss right

You and Kris were bestfriends since childhood, both of you were inseperable and as time flies your little crush grew and bloomed as a feeling of affection towards him but you were to shy to confess, to scared to get rejected and to scared of the fact that confessing might ruin your years of being together as bestfriends. So you keep on hiding all your feelings. Until time comes where he started talking with you about this certain girl that he really likes and right then and there , at that time you felt like an elephant sat on your heart with the whole world in it's hands.

"Yah! Areum-ah! Areum-ah! Hello~ Areum to earth" Baekhyun cut your trance of thoughts, ypu look at him with that blank face.

the both of you were at the bar for the past 20 minutes, you already had two shots of a hard drink.

Baekhyun was growing worried, this was the first time you drinked. soon 2 shots appeared and you quickly took it, about to drink it when suddenly Baekhyun stopped you.

"Hey stopped that, you'll get drunk" Baekhyun said holding your hand.

"Tss. why do you even care? Mr. Byun! you never even cared about my feelings nor me anyways...." you spatted out at him unconciously cause of the alcohol.

" what are you saying? come on I'll take you home, you're drunk!" Baekhyun wrapped his arms around your waist when you pushed him, stumbling backwards landing on someone's back.

"oh, hey there~ alone?" a guy suddenly asked, you were about to respond a "yes" to the guy to let Baekhyun disappear when Baekhyun suddenly wrapped his arms around your petite body.

"no, she's not actually...Me and MY GIRL here.." he pulls you closer and smiled down unto you melting your heart. and with that the guy quickly hurried out the bar while Baek sends him death glares.

"M-m..My....g-g-irl?" you looked up to him only being greeted by his lips on yours as he cups your cheeks deepening the kiss. your cheeks flushed red as you stood still.

"yes, My girl didn't I told you who miss right was? well if not You're my miss right, all those years your the only girl I landed my eyes on you... Areum will you be my girlfriend?" Baekhyun confessed making your heart skipped a bit.

"you don't know how long I've waited for you to ask me that" You smiled and Baekhyun then smiled at your response slightly blushing, leaning closer to your face and lands his soft kissable lips on your pinkish ones, once again.

 

............but little did they know that someone was watching them..... He has been classmates and friends with Areum since then , he's the one whom Areum runs to whenever she cries and it pains him seeing her like that but seeing your love one in another guy's arm is a lot more painful. but hey they said if you really love that person , learn to let go.

" I'm happy that you're happy even if I'm not the one of your reasons.....atleast......I know you're happy" He smiled sadly in the dark corner......

 

 

*********************************************************************************************************

Guess who is the mysterious guy??? lol thanks for everythinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg for readin thid even though it , yeah I know it does but anyways thanks for reading...... I also might give his a sequel, or ont.. OTL