Sleep

Sleep

Baekhyun twists and turned in his head, forcing himself to sleep. He groaned silently as his mind just refuses to do so.

Sighing, he turned to look at the sleeping giant at the other side of the room, feeling envious at how peacful he is in his slumber. Baekhyun watches as his chest heaves as he breathe. The way his usually wide and twitchy eyes seem so relaxed and his lips formed into a tiny smile even while sleeping. 

He chuckled softly.

Chanyeol never fails to amuse him in any way. Whether he's awake or sleeping, he will always be the happy virus that Baekhyun had grown to love.

Unconsciously, he had also drifted off to dreamland with a certain Park Chanyeol in his mind.

 

 


 

Chanyeol opened one eye as he heard the other's puppy-like moans whimpers that Baekhyun unconsciously does when he's sleeping.

Walking over the shorter's bed, he let out a yawn as he softly ruffled the other's silky black hair.

"Ah, I guess it's really time to sleep for real now." he whispered, leaning in to capture Baekhyun's lips with his. "Sleep well, Baek." he grinned as he saw the soft smile on the other's face.

 


Miki's Note:

 

Short... I know.

That's just how it really is XD

 

Hope you still like it though~

 

COMMENTS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED! ♥