The surprising

Looking for my Oppa (( DISCONTINUED ))

Your PROV

I felt myself no longer on the hard ground,but on something soft and comfortable.I knew I was lying on a bed but,where am I? I thought I heard voices."Is she awake?"."She's hot.."."Shut up Panda!"."Ouch!"."You guys stop it.You're gonna wake her up"."But he smack my head!"."Shhhh!!".

I tried to open my eyes slowly.I felt my cheeks were still burn because of the hard slap yesterday.I open my eyes,to see 4 guys starring at me.4 gorgeouse guys.And they are not just gorgeouse,they are BigBang for god sake!"Annyeong!" said the handsome leader.

-Blackness-

 

"Hyung,you killed her.."said Daesung."No I didn't! She is still alive! Look! Can't you see her breathing?" GD pointing to Suhyun's chest."Don't touch there!" Seungri warn."Urhgg..you two! I'm gonna kill you!"GD shout out.Seungri and Daesung ran out of the room and knock TOP who almost fell to the floor with a bowl of porridge."Hey! Watch out where you're going!"."Sorry hyung."shout Daesung and Seungri.GD ran towards them too."Hey! No running in the house!" shout TOP again."Sorry hyung." shout GD.TOP went to GD's room where Suhyun and Taeyang were.When TOP came in,Taeyang is talking to her."Owh,and that tall big guy saved you last night."said Taeyang to her pointing at TOP who is now smiling at her."Thank you for saving me last night."."You're welcome.Here,Daesung cooked you a porridege."."Thanks."

Suhyun ate the meal slowly while the two were starring at you."Why are you guys looking at me like that?".she smiled at them.They shook their heads and blushing.Then the three idiots joined them."How are you feeling?"TOP asked."I'm better. Thanks"."Hi I'm Seungri! The cutest maknae of the group!".Seungri said cheerly mocking GD."Hey Seungri.I'm Suhyun,Choi Suhyun."."Your name is almost as same as hyung huh?."Daesung said."I guess.." she giggled."How old are you?"ask GD."I'm 18."."Where were you heading?" TOP ask."Owh..I just moved to Seoul from LA.And the reason I was here is..its private."."Aww.. Tell us please.."Seungri pout."okay."you chukled."I'm looking for my long lost brother.We were seperated when I was still a baby.Our parents died in a car crash.And I was adopted by a wealthy family.They thought my brother was dead but,he is still alive and somewhere here in Seoul.I failed my first missing yesterday.So I was on my way home until.."."We'll help you find your oppa."said TOP making everyone look up at him."You will?".he nod slowly and smiled."Owh thank you thank you thank you so much!" You hug him tightly and he hug you back."Oooohh..I wish I was hyung" Seungri murmured.He is the most ert among the hyungs.

 

This chapter is kinda short..

BigBang is gonna help you to look for your oppa.And again,you will always meet love on your way of your mission of searching.Who is that love?