Start the searching

Looking for my Oppa (( DISCONTINUED ))

Your PROV

I'm right here,at the airport.Waiting for my flight to Seoul.I'm going to look for my dear brother.We seperated when I was a baby so I don't know who he is or how he look like.I only have the photo of my parents and him still a baby.As I was observing the photo in my hand,there was a call for my flight.I keep the photo back in my purse and pick up my luggage and went off.As I enter my flight,I look for my seat.2E.Found it!

I was about to relax myself when suddenly 6 guys wearing glasses and masks came in.Then the two of them took a seat beside me.The other four went to their own.I wonder why is there not so many people on this plane.I search for my earphones and wear them on,listening to my favourite group songs.Big bang,snsd,2ne1 and exo.You enjoying the song Growl when suddenly someone pat on your shoulder.You turn around to see Sehun and Kai smiling at you.You pull off your earphones from your ears.The stewardess asked you if you want any food or drinks.You just smile and shook your head."Uhh,a hot coffee for the her." Sehun ordered. Before you could refused, the stewardess left."You don't have to." You tell Sehun."Its okay.I'll pay for you."said Kai."Hey,I'm the one who ordered it for her so let me pay them.".Kai glare at him.Sehun ignored him and starting a conversation with me."Do you know us?"he asked."Of coures,!You're Sehun and he's Kai from exo.". "You're not surprise that we're here?"asked Kai."Well,I did kinda a bit surprised awhile ago but yeah and I'm a fan but I'm not a crazy fangirl."you replied and smiled."Who is your bias in exo?"Kai asked again.It seems that Sehun is shy."My bias? Sehun." You answered.As you look at Sehun,he was blushing.Kai keeps on glaring at him.You smiled at the thought of them like that.You continued on listening to Growl song and lean back your head to your chair.You didn't realize that Sehun was glancing at you.

 

Sehun's PROV

This girl is really pretty.I have to know her better.Be brave Sehun.Don't be shy,she is just a girl.I call her,"Umm.. yaah,what's your name?" I asked.She look at me and smiled.Oh my god,those smile.And her shaped like crescent when she smile.She has beautiful eye smile."My name is Choice Su Hyun." She answered me."Owh,what a pretty name.As pretty as the girl".She chuckled "Thank you."."How old are you Suhyun?" I asked again."I'm 18."Wow!she is 2years younger than me.Good job Sehun."Can I have your number?".I heard Kai hyung cough.That was totally did on purpose. I glared at him.Suhyun gave me her number.Wow!That easy,nice work Sehun."Thanks"."You're welcome" she's so friendly and kind.

 

Author's PROV

Sehun and Suhyun talk about random things and stuff.It seems that he started to feel comfortable with Suhyun.Kai started to feel jealous and keep on glaring at them.After for that long hours flight,they finally arrived at the Icheon airport.

"So I guess this is a goodbye then." Suhyun felt a bit disappointed. She tried to smile. She is starting to like him which she didn't realize."Hey,I'll call you.I have your number right?" Suhyun chilled,"Nae..of course! Call me!" They both laugh.As they bid goodbye and Suhyun left them,Suho pat on his shoulder."Yaah,who's the girl?" he asked."Suhyun.."."Ooo..and mind tell me about this Suhyun girl..is she your girlfriend?."Bwo? Ani.Yaah,hyung! She is just a friend". He just laugh."Okay,come on you big boy.Let's go home."."Seriously hyung.She is NOT my girlfriend..we just met.."."Why are you still talking about this topic again? Do you like her?"."Aniyo! Andwe.."."Whatever Sehun..you seem look like you look at her differently.."Suho said with a grin.Sehun looked away,avoiding from looking at him afraid that he might notice that he is blushing."You're blushing.."."Am not!"."You are..hey guys,our baby boy had a crush!"Suho shout out as they made their way to their private van."Bwo? Jinjja? Who Sehun?" ask Chanyeol."Nothing.." They all raising an eye brow and look at Sehun as he enter the van."What?".They all enter.The whole ride was a silence until.."So,who is she?" ask D.O making Sehun groan."Is she cute Hunnie?".ask Baekhyun.At that moment Sehun started imagining Suhyun's face."Yeah..very cute. She is like an angel from heaven.She has a cute laugh and a beautiful smile..owh her smile..those wonderful eyesmile..and her pink fluffy lips..her rosy cheeks..her long straight hair.."."Wow..why didn't I pick a seat next to you in the plane?" Baekhyun murmured."I do!"said Kai and made everyone paid attention to him."Her skin is so beautiful and wow..she is just sooo..beautiful.."."You two must've enjoyed your time the whole flight huh?" said Suho."Yeah.."Kai and Sehun said with a smile on their face.

 

Your PROV

I took a taxi and went to my new apartment.After I have kept all my stuffs and luggage at my apartment ,I went to start my searching.The first place I'm going is,the hospital.Where I my brother and I was born.I want to search for my brother's information.I asked the nurse and she gave me a file of my families informations.I examined them.My parents,my real father's name was Choi Hi Chun.My real mothers name was Kim Jin Ah.And my brother's name,Choi Seung Hyun.How many people have the name Choi Seung Hyun here in Korea? How am I gonna look for him? Although when I tried to find his birthdate..it was all blank.Some writings are missing,maybe its because the file has been kept too long.Even my name was spelled 'Cho u Hy'.I thanked the nurse and went to another location.Another hospital where we were sent to when we had an accident.One of the doctor should know.When I was there,I asked the nurse about the doctor named 'Lee Jun Sung'.My 'not real' mother told me that she still remember the doctor's name.Unfortunately,the nurse said that the doctor has no longer work there.He was fired for doing mistake in doing an operation 5 years ago.I asked the nurse weather she knew of the doctor's address but she have no idea.Failed! But I'm not giving up. This is just a beginning.So I went to the Tea shop,ordering my favourite tea."Chocolate flavored bubble tea please".After I finished my tea,I went home.The streets were deseryed .No one was seen.I started to walk faster afraid of strangers in an empty alley.But then I realized that I heard a soft footsteps behind me.Someone was following me.I started to walk even faster and that person starts to move faster too.Before I could make my move to run,that person grab my wrist and pulled me to an empty alley.

 

Authors PROV

"You are unlucky tonight..didn't your parents warn you about strangers?"."Please..dont-".He pushed you to the wall and pinned you.He starts to kiss you roughly.You tried to screamed as he your neck and grab your ,squeezing it."HELP! Somebody!Please!"."Scream louder! No one will help you."your tears streamed down your cheeks.As the guy starts to your blouse,you bite his hand which made him scream in pain.He slapped you hard,you fell to the floor.Unconscious.You heard a slight punch and the guy who almost wrapped you fell to the ground.Your view was all blury so you don't know who was the other guy.Then,it was all black.You fainted.

 

 

 

Omo! Do you like the first chapter? Who was the other guy? Was he rescuing you or another way. 

Comment down okay? Gomawo!