The Reason Why

Looking for my Oppa (( DISCONTINUED ))

GD looked at TOP."Hyung,we need to talk"."Okay.".While Seungri and Daesung talk with Suhyun.Taeyang went to the kitchen.

Meanwhile,in TOP's room."Hyung,are you serious?".TOP raise his eye brow and give him a I-don't-get-it look."You said you wanna help Suhyun find her brother.What are you thinking? We don't even know her or even her brother."."If you don't wanna help,just tell me.You don't have to show me that annoying look.Besides,I'm really serious about this."."Tell me why.Why do you suddenly wanna help her? Tell me hyung.".TOP ignore him and went to the door to leave but GD stop him."Why,hyung?".TOP sigh heavily."You wanna know why? You wanna know why?".TOP yell,making GD dumbfounded."Because..it reminds me of my past.."TOP settled."You don't have to tell me if its difficult.".TOP sat beside GD."Actually,I was adopted."."Bwo?"."My real parents died in a car crash after we went back from the hospital.I was excited about having a new sister.Luckily we both survived. You see this scar on my brow?"."You never told anyone how you got that."GD said making TOP chuckled."So,we are adopted seperately.I don't know where she is now but,I always pray for her. Wherever she is now.I never thought of looking for her as you know our situation.We are always busy." GD nodded."Do you know her name?".GD asked."I don't know..seeing Suhyun like that somehow hurts me.I don't know why but,I can't explain my feelings.Its like,I need to help her no matter what."GD nodded."We'll try our best hyung." GD smiled."Thanks bro.".TOP hug GD.

 

GD's room

"I think I should go home now." Suhyun said making Seungri and Daesung cry like a baby and pout."Please stay."said Seungri."Yeah,please..".They both make a puppy look.Suhyun just chuckled."But I need to go."."No.You can stay here."said GD who is poking his head around the door."Yeah,you will stay with us until we found your brother".said TOP smiling."Yeay!!!" shouted Seungri and Daesung."But,where will you sleep?" Suhyun ask GD."Naah,I can sleep with Seungri.Right panda?"."Noooo..bad idea! Let me sleep with you Suhyun! He will kill me!" Seungri jump on the bed and his behind Suhyun.Suhyun just chuckled."Hey,get off there!".shout TOP.And so they were happy that evening.

 

Meanwhile at Exo dorm.

Suho:Sehun-ah,what are you doing there? Come here. Join us.

Kris:Yea,come here. Sit down.

Sehun:Yaha~

Chen:So,tell us.

Sehun:Tell what?

Suho:Just tell us Sehunnie. The whole story.

Sehun:About what hyung?

Kai:Yaah..stop pretending already. You know what we meant.

Sehun:I don't have anymore to tell you. I already tell it on our way here.

Tao:Will you meet the girl again?

Sehun:I don't know..

Kai:Uggh,pabo! You have her number right?

Kris:Call her already!