One?

The picture

Kriiiingggggg

"Yeobeoseyo?"

"Oppa"

"Hmmmm? Wae?"

"Wae?? You said wae??"

"Ummm,,wae Joo Hyunna?? Mian, I really sleepy now."

"Gaerae, arrasho"

"Hei, wae geurae?"

"Gwencanha, oppa just back to your sleep"

"Hahhh... Seo Joo Hyun, I told u about this countless time. Can u stop your habit to beat around the bush and just tell me directly what happen? I'm really tired and sleepy now. Please"

"I wanna tell you, but you keep saying that you are sleepy"

"Because that's the truth, but you woke me up anyway. And I can bear my sleepy eyes to hear whatever it is that makes my lovely girlfriend call me at this hour"

"Hmmm,,you praise me and nag me at the same time, really my oppa"

"So?"

"So..."

"..."

"So do you really need to stand that close with other celebrities?"

"Hah?"

"No hah again, don't u dare to pretend that you don't know"

"But i really dont know. What? Stand close? Me? With who?"

"Think bout it"

"Aisshhhh,this girl really..  okay..I can't think straight Hyuun, Mianhae

"Mian for what?"

"For whatever things"

"Aish, Jung Yong Hwa! This is what I dislike bout you, you keep saying sorry without knowing the reason why I blame u"

"I just wanna make you feel better, mian if I wrong. So tell me what did I do wrong today, because 3 hours ago you were so sweet and cute when you call me"

"So you didn't find me cute now?"

"Seo Joo Hyun, tell me what happen"

"I...hmmm...I..don't like the picture"

"What picture?"

"You! Your picture with other celebrities and you stand very close with them. You don't know about personal space,hm? Why you have to stick with them like glue.. Hahh.. They are so beautiful,right oppa? That's why you love to take selca with them?! "

"Selca?"

"..."

"Ah, Hyuun..that selca? Ah, they are the finalist of Vietnam KPOPStar, they ask me to take the selca, so I accept it. That's not only me, Hyuun,,other member too"

" Huhh, I can see how it goes. They approaches you and praise you, right? That's why you smile so brightly and even hug them!"

"Hug? No, no Hyun, I didn't hug anyone. I stand close to them, yes I admit it. I'm wrong. I just wanna show that CNBLUE member is kind and friendly"

"That's all?"

"What else?"

"They're beautiful,right?"

"Yes they are all so beautiful and y"

"Oppa!"

"Hahahaha.. Are you jealous Hyun? That's the reason why you call me at dawn?"

"I'm NOT jealous oppa, I'm not easily jealous like SOMEONE that we know both"

"Ugh,,you mean, me?"

"..."

"Saranghae Hyuun, you know that,right? This oppa would never ever let his sight out of you. So many beautiful and y girls outside, but I only look at you, believe me"

"Aishh,,oppa, you are so cheesy,as always.... But, yeah I believe you. I just, feel a little bit lonely without you here, and suddenly I find your selca spread out with those pose. I'm envy them oppa. You are mine, and I can't upload our picture together. I can't even stand close to you. That's make me frustated"

"Ahh,,how I love to hear the word You Are Mine from you Hyuun. Keep patient dear, we can go trough all of this, just wait for the right time before we tell our relationship to our fans. Before that, just keep loving me"

"Aigoo,,arrasho"

"And when the time come, we can upload our picture. Which one do you like? The pic when you sleep aside me with your messy hair, wearing my ed shirt with your swollen lip or when you just use towel wrap around your body at the bathroom or ..."

"Oppa!"

"Wae, you shy? Gwencanha,you don't have to shy to show my body. You know that my body is built well now, I'm sure it showed. I clearly remember that I was bare chest "

"Oppaa...don't tease me!"

"Wae, you want it now Hyuun?"

"Aishh,,I hung up!"

"But wae.."

KLIK!

"Hahahahahhah.... I love you Hyuun"