Savvy Social Media Use, Kim Sunggyu Style

Spreading the Sunggyu Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ah, social media. All those different little platforms for staying in touch and finding out what people have recently ingested.

Most of you likely take all your social media outlets for granted, seeing as how you’ve probably never lived in a world where they didn’t exist. I, on the other hand, am super-old, and in my day, we communicated via landlines (before they were called landlines), pagers, and dial-up modems. (I bet you had to look up at least one of the items in that list!)

Anyhow, yeah, you’ll have to pardon me if I seem a bit lost and confused sometimes when it comes to tweeting, gramming, Facebooking, tumblring, and uh…well, you all know, all those other ‘ing’ words my word processing software is insisting are misspellings.

Thankfully, as with all areas of my life, I know there is one person I can turn to for help, one steadfast font of knowledge from which I can le enthusiastically draw knowledge.

That’s right, folks, I know I can count on our dearest salamander general to provide me with the best guidelines (or gyuidelines, as the case may be) or using social media appropriately and effectively. After all, who knows better how to use his online platforms to their best advantage?

Without further ado (or aGyu, as the case may be), let’s see what our cutie commander says about the use of social media, shall we?

1. Ther

Please log in to read the full chapter