Miracle in Its Time

B.A.P One Shot's Series

Cast By :

Kim Him Chan

Jeon Ye Rim (OC/You)

 


 

Ye Rim threw her white purse on the bed. She bit her lower lips, to hold her tears, and to show how strong she is. But still, a transparent crystal water flew down right into her white dress a second after.

“She said it again?” a deep and strong voice shoved into her ear. A comforting voice that she used to hear for this passing 5 years was sounded hurt for her now. A big guilt on her heart and mind intimidate her harshly and more harshly.

“I never mind to have any child.” Himchan took a glance to the ceiling. “As long as I can live with you.”

Silence filled the room. Ye Rim hiccupped.

“You just want to convince me, don’t you? I know you want to have at least a child! I’m useless! I even can’t be a proper and perfect wife for you. Every man must be wants to have a descent. And you know that every woman’s happiness is when she can birth her own kids. I’m a woman and that fact is killing me now!” Ye Rim bursted into tears. She couldn’t hold it anymore.

Himchan felt his heart broke into pieces. “I’m always happy. I love you more than myself. I love you more than everything, more than any kids we want to have. I just realized the fact that you never love me, I’m nothing for you. You just think about yourself, you never appreciate any of my statements.” Himchan gritted his teeth; he felt waters starting to block his stare.

He stood up. “I’m disappointed, J-Jeon Ye Rim.” He walked outside, left Ye Rim alone in their warm and luxurious bedroom. He felt his heart was stabbed by hundreds of knives. It was his first time to call Ye Rim with Jeon as her surname for these 5 years. He felt his lips were trembling so hard when he said ‘Jeon’ instead of ‘Kim’.

Ye Rim hugged her legs, and burry her face into her knees. She would lose everything she had for this passing 5 years.

 

Himchan’s eomma put her spoon and fork off as soon Himchan went outside to receive the phone call. She glared at Ye Rim with her famous killing-gaze.

“Leave Himchan. You just burden him by being on his side. How come you can’t birth him any child? He’s the only heir of the company. He needs child to inherit the company.” She put her napkin on the table. “It has been 5 years. Your time is out. Leave him and let him marry another woman who can give birth to him, if you love him.”

Ye Rim bit her lower lips. Seemed it was too hard till it left some soft wound on her soft pink lips.The last sentence hurts her the most. Hurt feelings lunged her heart, as the thought of losing him was killing her inside.

 

***

 

Himchan threw his 4th can. The soju’s effect didn’t work on him. The sense of it, the smell of it, even its drunken effect didn’t work on him. ‘Is it will be the end for these 5 years?’ that thought kept rushing over his brain.

He caressed his face roughly. His mind was completely blank. He admitted it that he wants to have child, he admitted that he felt a bit lonely sometimes, and he admitted that he always waited for the time to hug his baby, his own child. But he never thought about leaving her even a second. Ever. He loves her more than anything exists in this world, even he can exchange her with the whole world.

Himchan stared at his bedroom’s door once again, then squeezed his 5th soju can and threw it to the wall. He leant his head onto the couch. This was completely driven him crazy.

 

***

 

Himchan was holding his Americano cup while holding some documents in his other hands. He hissed. His head was still a bit dizzy because of the last night’s soju. He cursed himself for being that fool. He couldn’t have any concentrate for the important proposal he held.

He just got back from the coffee shop in the company’s lobby that own by Youngjae, his old friend. He thought he could relief a bit of his stress but he couldn’t. His secretary just phoned him minutes ago, someone wanted to meet him.

He quickened his steps while replying some of his staff’s greet with a simple smile and nod. He didn’t want to make his guest waited too long. Yet his secretary said that he had an important guest.

“Where’s the guess?” Himchan raised his eyebrows to his secretary.

She startled a bit. “She’s wa-waiting inside.”

“You let her came into my room without asking my permission?”

“B-but-…”

“Tsk. Don’t do it again next time.” Himchan rolled his eyes. He rushed into his room.

His eyes widened, and he gasped. That familiar back view of a woman who was staring at the city view.

He let out a fake cough after calmed his pounding-like-crazy heart. She turned back.

“You’re here?” Himchan coughed a little then looked to the ceiling. The situation was really awkward now.

She sighed, and still looked at her high-heels, as if she loved it more than the man in front of her.

Silence filled the room’s atmosphere. They acted like nothing happened but yet they acted like they were strangers to each other.

“I would like to give you this.” She handed Himchan a folder of papers. “You’re just have to sign on it.”

He opened the paper. His eyes instantly scanned the words of the paper. And he stopped at ‘divorce’ word.

Himchan forced a chuckle. “You’re going crazy, Ye Rim.”

“The court session will be held on Friday, this week. So, see you in Friday.” Ye Rim took her handbag and walked away.

“Jeon Ye Rim!” Himchan grabbed Ye Rim’s hand and pinned her to the wall, made her hissed in pain she felt on her back.

“Let me go-…”

Himchan rushed his lips into Ye Rim’s roughly to cut her words off. His mind was completely blank. He locked Ye Rim’s arms and took the lead for the kiss.

Ye Rim kept trying to let her body off, but her strength was nothing to be compared with Himchan’s strength. She screamed in the kiss, but it made Himchan became rougher. He bit her lower lips to shut her up.

Himchan made his way to Ye Rim’s back then started to her dress. He caressed her flawless and smooth back skin, caressing and squeezing everything he touched.

“ACKK!” Himchan screamed after Ye Rim pushed and slapped him. Ye Rim zipped her dress again furiously. She caressed her lips roughly as she felt fishy taste on her tongue.

Niga shireoyo!” (I hate you!) she shouted. Tears were falling on her pinkish cheeks. She opened the door then slammed it.

“F***! What the heck did I do?!” Himchan cursed himself. He smacked the wooded shelf in the corner of his room, made a little crack on it. Some pieces of wood flakes left tiny wounds on his fist.

 

***

 

Himchan caressed his face. Eye bags formed under his eyes. He felt like his head was spinning around, he slept at 6 a.m. this morning. That meant he just got an hour sleep time.

He couldn’t sleep all night. He was frightened. He never expected this day would come. Never in his entire life.

The cold court room felt like a little hell for him. The thought of what would happen next make his body trembled a bit. And also the flash lights from the reporter’s cameras started to annoy him. Today, the marriage of the heir of TS Company will be end. A really big yet hot news, and would be the headline news for all of the newspapers in the country.

Ye Rim still sat calmly, on the chair near him. She had no expression, and Himchan found it hard to guess what she was thinking about. He had never found that kind of expression from her since the first time he knew her. A cheerful and angle-like hearted woman. He stared at the floor again. But wait, he felt like seeing something unusual.

The long black clothed judges entered the room one by one.

“We will start the court session by now.” Said a judge in the center. He knocked the hammer to its wooden platform.

The court session went fast and soulless. Everyone included Himchan’s mother paid attention in every single of the moments, except Himchan. He was worried about Ye Rim. Something was going wrong on her.

“Mr. Kim Himchan and Mrs. Jeon Ye Rim, please step forward.”

Himchan and Ye Rim stood up, then stepped forward behind the long table in front of the judges.

“Please put your signature on the paper below.”

Himchan took a really deep breath. He looked at the paper. But still, nothing changed. It was still his name and her name. It wasn’t a joke that he always thought about.

He looked at her once again. His eyes widened.

He caught her body right in the time.

“Y-Ye Rim! Jeon Ye Rim! Answer me!” Himchan shook her body in panic.

No reaction.

 

***

 

“W-what happen to my wife?!” Himchan rushed to the doctor that had just come up to him. He shook the doctor’s shoulder. His mother followed him from behind.

“Both of them are okay, Mr. Kim. Mrs. Kim is lack of rests; she only needs to recover her body. No need to worry.”

Himchan blinked. “Pardon me? Both of them?”

The doctor nodded. “Why? Yes, both of them, your wife and your baby. Why are you looking that confuse?”

“Wait. What-“

“She’s pregnant for a month, Mr. Kim.”

Himchan found himself agape.

“You can enter the room now. But don’t disturb her. She’s sleeping now. I’m leaving now, if you need anything, just call us.” The doctor smiled before he left Himchan and his mother.

Eo-eomma…” Himchan couldn’t continue his words. Tears of happiness were falling down on his cheeks.

His mother couldn’t help but tears were falling on her cheeks too. She was smiling.

“G-go find her now, son.”

Himchan rushed to the room. He stood by the bed side and caressed Ye Rim’s hair.

“My Mrs. Kim…” Himchan whispered to Ye Rim sweetly, with her favorite nickname.

Ye Rim opened her pretty eyes. After she adjusted her eyes with the lights on the room, she shocked.

“Wh-where am I? I’m not supposed to be here!” she looked at Himchan. “We’re not supposed to be here! W-we missed the court!”

She wrinkled her forehead when she heard Himchan chuckled.

“Why don’t we supposed to be here? Of course we’re supposed to be here!” Himchan smiled and poked the tip of Ye Rim’s nose.

“What are you talking about?! And where am I?!”

“We’re in the hospital now. You fainted during the court.” Himchan held his laugh.

“I’m conscious now and now bring me back to the court.” Ye Rim sat on the bed.

“What’s for? I just threw our divorce document to the trash can.” Himchan laughed.

Ye Rim was agape.

“We’re parents now, KIM Ye Rim.” Himchan gave his sweetest smile.

“P-parents?”

“You’re pregnant for a month, Mrs. Kim.” He smiled as he hugged Ye Rim tight.

Ye Rim closed with both of her hands. No words came out from but tears. She hugged Himchan back tightly. He kissed Ye Rim’s forehead.

“Never leave me alone anymore, ne? I want to raise our child together.”

 


The next will be Daehyun's One Shot

Go send me ur requested plot! ^^

And thank you for BrendaThania122Hannah93, and jayparkaom who subscribed this story ^^