I Hate You, My Lovely Fiancé!

B.A.P One Shot's Series

Cast By:

Bang Yongguk

 

Jo Ji Soon (OC)


 

She looked into her pretty white watch on her left wrist. She hoped that the little long and short arrow on her watch would stop for a while. But it couldn’t. She gritted her teeth and rolled her eyes. She could understand him for the past 3 years, and she could accept all of the risks when she decided to be with his boyfriend who soon would be her fiancée (she hoped) but she was getting tired of it now.

She looked at her watch once again. 10 p.m. It meant that she had been waiting for 4 hours, alone. Plus it was winter now. She blew hot air into her cold arms continuously. ‘Okay, 5 minutes more, then I’ll go.’ She thought.

“Ji Soon, you’re here?” Yongguk gave his gummy smile as he snuggled beside Ji Soon on the park’s bench. He put his sturdy arm around Ji Soon’s shoulder.

“Such a rhetoric.” Ji Soon hissed, steam formed in front of .

“But at least you answered me.” Yongguk giggled. He shoved his right hand into his thick white hoodie’s pocket. “I miss you.” He looked at Ji Soon and smiled once again to her.

“Tsk. So lame. And it ain’t funny.” Ji Soon tilted her head. “I hate you.”

“Oh come on, Soonie~ Don’t be like this…” He bowed his head down, looked at his white-red sneakers.

“Said those words to yourself.” Ji Soon folded her arms afore her chest. She was so done with her boyfriend. “You know what’s your fault, Yongguk-ssi.

Yongguk sighed. He knew exactly what was his faults. And he knew that her girlfriend being like this because she really loved him. But again, he disappointed her. He worked in the studio too much again. And today, he was late to go on the date because of the recording.

Ne, I know it, and yeah, sorry again. Himchan has to record his part.” Yongguk mumbled. He knew she would still be mad at him though he explained it all.

Ji Soon still tilted her head to the left, pretended not to hear Yongguk. Yongguk sighed. He hated this situation.

“So, let’s go the ice skating rink!” Yongguk grabbed Ji Soon’s hand, trying to melt the odd situation.

“No need. It closed 30 minutes ago.” Ji Soon’s grabbed her purse and stood up. “Good night, Mr. Bang.” She left Yongguk alone in the city park.

 

***

 

Ji Soon looked into the clock on the wall. 4 p.m. She took the fan meeting ticket on the table.

“Go? Or not go?” She tapped the ticket onto the table.

“Ji Soonie! You should get ready now, dear! We’ll hold a dinner with Appa’s colleague at 6 p.m. Wear your best dress, ne?” Ji Soon’s eomma shouted from the living room.

Ji Soon startled a bit. “But eomma, I wanna go to Yongguk oppa’s fan meeting!” she answered. She went to the living room then sat beside her.

Ji Soon’s mother rolled her eyes. “Oh come on baby, you can meet him whenever you want besides fan meeting. You two have KaTalk, Line, and Skype. Aren’t that enough?” she shook her head and let out a little laugh.

Ji Soon pouted. “But eomma-…”

“No but for now, baby.” She gave her sweet motherly smile. And it worked! Ji Soon just nodded weakly.

She held her laugh then patted her only daughter’s soft hair. “Make yourself, ne? We’ll meet important people. Wear the peach dress we bought a week ago.” She smiled.

Neee~” Ji Soon answered lazily then pouted again.

Ji Soon took her phone then typed something.

Oppa, I won’t go to B.A.P’s fanmeeting today. I have to attend my family’s dinner with appa’s colleague. I’m sorry. Bye, take care.’

 

***

 

She just had her sweet pink lipstick done when she heard noisy voices in the living room. She wrinkled her forehead. She took a look to the clock on the wall. It was still 30 minutes to 6 p.m. but it was noisy already somehow. She shook her head in disbelief and continued to put light blush on on her chubby cheeks.

“Yah, that was my part! Why did you sing it?!” Ji Soon heard someone scolded in the family room and caused her eyeliner slipped into the bottom of her lower eyelids. She hissed in angry and promised to scold everyone who screamed like that before.

After she had done with her make-up, she stood up and walked out from her bedroom. But suddenly, she bumped into someone in the hallway.

“Ouch!” Ji Soon caressed her forehead.

M-mianhae noona! I wanna go to the toilet first!” Zelo bowed 90 degrees and soon ran again.

Ji Soon widened her eyes. “Zelo?”

Ji Soon blinked in confusion. She walked to the living room, and soon found Daehyun who was so busy with the snacks in the jar, Himchan who was busy taking selcas, Youngjae and Jong Up who were still singing random songs.

“Guys, don’t you-…”

“Ji Soonnie? You’re here already? Let’s get ready in the front door.” Jo ahjussi greeted his lovely daughter with a warm smile.

“The guesses have arrived already?” Ji Soon blinked her eyes.

Jo ahjussi answered her with a simple nod. Ji Soon followed her father and mother to the front door, though she was still busy with the questions in her mind about the boys she saw before.

“Jo Seung Hoon!” a husky but sounded happy voice came from the front door, and soon a middle-aged man came and patted Ji Soon father’s shoulder. Her father smiled and patted back the man’s back happily.

“Long time no see!” Ji Soon’s father chuckled.

‘Yongguk oppa’s appa?’ she thought. Yes she knew it exactly that her father and Yongguk’s father had been being best friends since they were young, but…

‘Bang ahjumeoni? Natasha eonni? Yongnam oppa?’

And the last person who entered her house shocked her the most.

‘Y-Yongguk oppa…’

“Let’s come in…” Ji Soon mother’s gave a warm welcome and then soon chatted together.

They were heading to the living room while she elbowed Yongguk’s arm.

“Ehm?” Yongguk tilted his head to Ji Soon.

“Tell me everything about this!” she whispered a bit loud to Yongguk. He smirked.

“Eiyy you’ll get the explanation soon!” Yongguk bid a gummy smile to her. He tidied his black suit.

Everyone had gathered in the living room. Jo ahjussi and ahjumeoni  sat together, Bang ahjussi with Bang ahjumeoni, Yongnam oppa with Natasha eonni and Ji Soon with Yongguk.

 

***

 

“We shall not spend any time much longer. Mr. Bang Yong Guk you shall proposes your soon-to-be fiancé.” Himchan said. He flipped the MC cards once again.

Ji Soon almost choked with her own saliva.

Yongguk held Ji Soon’s hand then kissed it softly. “First, I have to say sorry for these passing 3 years. I’m sorry for your sleepless nights, loneliness, tears and disappointments. I’m sorry for not being a good and proper boyfriend for you. You know, I even envy every couple on the street I passed when they can be with their couple whenever they want to. I envy every couple who can hold their couple’s hand and walking on the Han riverside. I envy when they go the amusement park together without any worries about people who’ll recognize them. But now, I want to end it all now, Ji Soonnie.”

Yongguk kneeled down in front of Ji Soon. “Be my fiancé?”

Water crystals formed in Ji Soon’s eyes. She bit her lower lips. A light curve drawn on Ji Soon’s face.

And a little nod answered all of Yongguk’s question and statements.

 

But, everything means nothing
If I ain’t got you
You’re the last button that will fill my heart

 

Yongguk slid a pretty diamond ring on Ji Soon left ring finger as the boys sang With You.

 

No one can replace you
All day, I only think of you, how about you?
You and me, if we’re together, everything is OK

 

***

 

Yongguk slid his arms around Ji Soon’s waist and place her head on his shoulder.

Ji Soon raised her left hand, glance at the shining ring. The reflected shines from the pool added its beauty.

“Tell me everything!” Ji Soon pouted. She fixed her sat position on the pool side.

Yongguk chuckled. “Okay, okay. First, I lied to you about Himchan’s recording yesterday, because I have to prepare all of this. You know, like talking and asking your parent’s permission and buying engaged rings. Then about the fan meeting ticket…”

Yongguk held his laugh. “I told Jong Up to scratch the ticket and changed the date, hahahaha…”

“Bang Yong Guk!” Ji Soon pinched Yongguk’s waist.

Apooo! Ah mianhaeeee…” Yongguk chuckled and held his waist.

“NO!” Ji Soon kept pinching Yongguk’s waist but suddenly he grabbed her arms strongly. He pecked Ji Soon’s lips sweetly.

“I love you.” Yongguk whispered right into Ji Soon’s left ear.

Ji Soon smirked playfully then leant her head afore Yongguk’s chest. “I hate you, my lovely fiancé.” 

 

 


 

How's it? Tell me how's it^^

The next will be Himchan ^^

you can request the plot on the comment box below ~

- tripleKIMprinces -