Jiejie

My Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       

BGM: No One by F.Cuz

 

(Warning: Curse words ahead)

During this past week, I didn't really get a chance to the god like man yet. I guess I'm to shy to speak to him. He helped me a couple of times, when I would get beat up by the upperclassmen. He would use his own handkerchief to clean up my wounds, I thought it was really nice of him. I never got his name, I don't think he knows mine either. 

I only made a friend at school, I feel really happy to have met him. He's really sometimes annoying funny and a very sassy lovable little brother to be around with.

Jiejie hasn't really been at home lately. Jackson tells me that she has a boyfriend and I think I might believe him.

I don't want to pry into her life because she deserves her own privacy too. But since we're family, I kind of want to know what's up with her. I would tell her things but she never really opened up to me as much as I am open to her.

Jackson suggested that we should spy on her. I have a day off tomorrow. I don't know why but I have a feeling that something might go wrong. It's like I have some women intuition in me. Must be from the female s.

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

"Hey hyung!" Jackson yelled across the hallway for me. I was being bullied again and I think Jackson saw it. He ran over, pushing people out of his way and when he saw the people kicking me, the younger male high kicked one of the bullies on the head (the one who was kicking me in the stomach). The bully flew and his head smashed onto a wall. "That's what you get! Asswhole!" My fencing didi shouted at them. I looked up at Jackson, he looked backed at me and kinda smile. I half smiled back, didi can be scary sometimes. The other bullies ran away when one of their friend flew. Other students who were watching scurried away, probably not wanting Jackson to do the same to them.

"Hyung, you okay?" Jackson crutched forward to help me up. He pulled me up and put my arm around his neck and held my waist. I limped all the way to the nurse's office.

"Hyung, you really need to know how to defend yourself" Jackson told me as he sat me down on one of the beds. "I do" I proclaim. "Really?" The so call Wang (meaning king in korean) raised his eyebrows at me. I snorted and nodded my head. "You do? Why don't you defend yourself anyway? I mean, it would be beneficial to you if you- I mean not hurt but scare them you know." I nodded again as he helped me clean me face wounds. "Tru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter