Final

Dreaming A Reality

"Omo! Someone's falling down from that big net!"

A fan points out her index finger up to the air, showing a certain someone falling down.

"진짜?? Omo! 설마! Who is it, who is it???"

Another fan beside the other asked in worried and concern.

It's getting chaos. They started talking those negative words. It's not like they hope it will happen, but they just couldn't help themselves from thinking badly? Who would want their idol to be in danger?

"That basket...Wait! Isn't that Suho oppa's?!!"

"What?! No way!"

"It's true!! I'm sure that it was Suho oppa's net! The other members were at the other side!"

"It can't be..."

"Suho oppa..."

Everything seems moving slower than it used to be. Even slower than a slow motion video tape. It's look like the light was only at the fallen member who happened to be Suho or his real name, Junmyeon as what they said and the others were dark and black.

The fans' cries and words doesn't really help D.O or his real name, Kyungsoo to gain his conscious. He felt like the time has stopped and thousands of knives just stabbed his heart at once as he felt that his heart stopped beating.

Kyungsoo saw it from the start. He was one of the members who didn't ride the big net at that time. He was enjoy singing and playing around with other members on the stage as he kept glancing at his leader, Junmyeon.

From that, he saw the leader playfully shaking the big net, teasing the fans. The doe eyes smiled at his dumbness as always but then, those heart shaped smile curved down as he saw Junmyeon ended up flipping all over the net and wasn't fast enough to grab anything around him.

He froze like a stone, not knowing what to do. If only the fallen member was other members, he might be the first one to react and rush to him, but for this situation, it was Junmyeon. Kim Junmyeon. Suho. Their one and only leader. His favourite hyung. His...his boyfriend...

Kyungsoo remained standing there until someone called out his name.

"Hyung!!"

Called the maknae line, Sehun and Jongin (Kai).

"J-jongin-ah...Sehun... Ju-junmyeon hyung.. H-he"

The oldest yet the shortest among the three trembled as he pointed at the place where people started to gather around. 

"How was it happened?"

"H-he.. T-that... N-net..."

Kyungsoo couldn't find a proper word as he was out of his mind (not crazy). His soul just left his body.

"Pabo-ya! It's not the time to ask that! Quick! We need to see his condition!" 

Snapped the maknae, scolding his friend. Jongin nodded at him but Kyungsoo doesn't seem to respond. The younger noticed it so he just pulled the lifeless guy along. He knew that his ex-roommate was totally in messed but it's not the right time to be in daze.

Being oblivious about the actual situation, sime of the fans squealed at the sight of those 'KaiSoo' moment. Neither any of the three bothered them as they were focusing on their leader.

Kyungsoo and Junmyeon has been officially (for the members only, of course) dating for few months ago. Having someone whom he crush over for years, offering to be his lover was the happiest moment ever in his life. He loves everything about his boyfriend though he used to act cold and annoyed at most of his (Junmyeon's) acts.He just loves to keep his eyes on the other because it made him feel in peace and secure. But seeing that certain man flipping over a net and not to mention, fell down from a high place was DEFINITELY not in his 'favourite view' list.

It was their last day of their first concert named 'The Lost Planet'. It was decided since the first day of the concert that they will be 'lift' up in the air, using a hanging big net and 'flying' bicycle.

No one expected this to happen neither they wanted this to happen. But what happen, just happened.

Soon, the maknae line and the vocal arrived the area just to see their leader being carried up by the medics with red blood covered everywhere.

Most of the members were already there. They had to stop the concert, or high possiblity canceled it that night. 

"-going to the hospital right awa- Ahh, Kyungsoo-ah...You're here..." 

Said Jongdae (Chen) who was the first to arrive after the staffs. Without him knowing, Kyungsoo already burst into tears. Jongdae looked at him sadly. Knowing their 'status' well, Jongdae moved aside to give them some privacy. He gave a light pat on the younger's shoulder as Kyungsoo ran to his boyfriend's side.

The medics began to move right awsy to the ambulance outside as the members moved along.

Meanwhile the remaining members on the stage, excuse themselves properly to the fans.

"We, EXO members were sorry for this all damaged to happen. We, too, didn't want it. I hope you could forgive us and don't worry. Let's just hope that nothing bad will happen to our lovely leader..."

Baekhyun began the speech as he kept bowing down to the fans. The fans started crying and wailing, hard to believe of what he just said. He, Baekhyun himself doesn't really believe in what he said. Could what he said be real? Will their leader remain the same? He doesn't know it for sure.

"I know it was supposed to be our memorable stories in our lifes. In a happy way, I mean. I'm really sorry that our last day of The Lost Planet concert need to end like this. I will beg the manager and company to make another memorable, REAL memorable moment with you guys..IF nothing happen to this instant.."

Chanyeol added and followed by a bow. The other members then followed after his action.

"1,2,3, We Are ONE! We are EXO!"

It's a heartbreaking sight to see another member, instead of their leader to shout out their slogan.

"I hope you guys could sleep well tonight and not thinking too much. We'll surely give you the news as fast as we can. Thank you, guys. Thank you very much for supporting us until the end"

They ended the concert with a bow and waving a bit at their fans. One did they know, everyone leaves the stage with a sad and heavy feeling.

At the same time, the previous members were already in the ambulance. 

"H-hyung... W-wake up... D-don't leave me... You p-promised that you will take care of me... Y-you can't leave now... N-no... D-don't..."

Kyungsoo cried as s tried to calm him down, but as much as him, they were sad and worried too. EvenTao cried so hardly.

Too bad for the doe eyes, Junmyeon doesn't give any respond. Worst! He doesn't even moving a bit! He's not breathing at all as what they conclude from his chest for not moving up and down.

"H-hyung... P-please... Y-you're not...*sob*..not leaving me r-right? Right?? Y-yah Kim Junmyeon!! Aren't you going to answer me?!! A-answer me!! Why a-aren't you answering?!! Y-yah!! You know how I hate it when people didn't answer me! T-talk!! H-hyung, s-say something!!! J-jebal... P-please hyung.. J-just one word... P-please.."

Kyungsoo collapsed right beside the unconscious man. He hated this. Junmyeon refused to answer him. The elder knew it well, much better than others how much the younger hate it when his question left unanswered. He was tired. Tired of crying. Tired of waiting. Tired of everything. What's the point of living when your reason to live has gone?

"H-hyung..."

"Kyungsoo-ah... Just..take a rest for awhile.. S-sleep, okay?"

Said Jongdae, being the only saner among them. He wanted to refuse. Kyungsoo want to say 'no, he'll leave me if I'm not by his side', but he was just too tired and exhausted to even shook his head. He let his eyes slowly closed as he could feel Jongin took his head on the other's lap.

Soon enough, they reached the hospital. Kyungsoo had been awake since they arrived. He keeps on trying to have a talk with the unconscious one but forcedly stop as Junmyeon entered the emergency room.

The other members soon joined them. Junmyeon's family was also there. They waited for the doctor about three hours straight and finally the doctor came out.

All of them who were waiting immediately stand up and some of them even approach the doctor to get the news. Patiently waited for a comment, anxious, worried, afraid, all of those mixed up their feelings.

They were hoping a good news, for sure of course. But....

Unfortunately for them...

The doctor sadly shook his head...

 

*

 

"No!!!!!!!!" Kyungsoo woke up with tears flowing over his chubby cheeks. 

The doe eyes looked around and found out he was in his room and not the hospital. The realization hit him, telling that those were just a dream. A terrible dream. An awful nightmare to be exact.

Kyungsoo let out a sigh of relief and wiped his tears as he sat down on his bed. 'It's just a dream' he thought as he chuckled a bit, thinking how ridiculous it can be with Junmyeon leaving him alone.

He was about to get out from his bed when he saw a figure standing at the spot of his room's door.

"H-hyung..?" the figure called him out.

"Oh, Jongin-ah. You shocked me. What's wrong?" he asked the figure who happened to be his favourite dongsaeng, Jongin.

"E-eh? N-no... Nothing's wrong. It's just... I heard you screamed just now so... I just...uhh.. want to look around. Ermm...A-are you okay hyung?" 

"Ahh that~" the elder chuckled. "Sorry to worried you. I just have a ridiculous dream earlier. That's why~" he reasoned and Jongin just nodded, understanding.

The younger was about to leave him as Kyungsoo entered the bathroom but halted when his hyung called him with toothbrush and a glass of water on his hands. He peeked out his head to look at his dongsaeng.

"Jongin-ah. Did you see other members? It sounds so quiet today" he asked.

"Oh, most of them already out for their individual schedule. It just you, Minseok hyung and me in the dorm"

"I see~"

"Someone called my name?" Minseok, the eldest of the group shown out from the living room.

"Oh, Umin hyung good morning"

"Ah, Kyungsoo-ah, you're awake"

"Ne hyung"

"So...what's up?" Minseok asked.

"Ahh no hyung. It just that Kyungsoo hyung asked who was at home so I said your name" explained Jongin and the other nodded.

Kyungsoo went back to the bathroom with the other two left him but then he came out again with a question.

"Ah by the way, I didn't hear you mention Junmyeon hyung. Was he out with others too? I thought he told me that he doesn't have any schedule today that he will accompany me for groceries?"

Jongin and Minseok looked at each other with a frown, then looked at Kyungsoo back.

"H-hyung... A-are you being serious right now?" the main dancer asked frightenedly meanwhile Kyungsoo just looked at them innocently, having no ideas about what they trying to get at.

"Why? Should I be joking right now?" he raised one of his eyebrows.

'This can't be happening.. Not again...' Jongin gulped.

The youngest looked at Minseok, pleading for help as he can't handle the situation. Minseok nodded at him and sighed weakly.

"Kyungsoo-ah..." the elder started. "Our Junmyeonie... He's gone... He's dead..." he took another breath and added, "two years ago..."

Both of them flinched at the clashed sound of a glass broken. Kyungsoo must be slipped it down.

"What do you mean, hyung? Jongin-ah?"

Now no one dare to have an eye-contact with Kyungsoo upon his scary deep voice nor they brave enough to lift their head up. They all know where this will lead into.

"Is this to be a joke? Hahaha should I laugh at this?" the mother of the group laughed sarcastically which is displeasure to whoever heard it.

"'Hahaha!' Is that what you want? A laugh?" 

Silence...

"Why aren't you answering? Answer me. Are you joking right now? ANSWER ME!!"

Whether you're older or not, an angry and mad Kyungsoo was not someone who you want to deal with, so they chose to remain quiet until the mad guy calmed down but it seems hard to get the result as Kyungsoo continuously furious.

"TELLING THAT MY BOYFRIEND, YOUR ONE AND ONLY LEADER, THAT KIM JUNMYEON WAS DEAD IS FUNNY FOR YOU?? You gotta be kidding me"

"Kyung-"

"Don't talk to me! I thought I could believe on you for not making a crap joke like this, hyung... I thought you are reliable.. But you..."

Without they realized, the three of them were covered by tears. The hardly cried, Xiumin also crying like a mad. Seeing his dongsaeng in this state was totally unfavorable. It's hurt every of them.

"Kyungsoo, liste-"

"No-"

"I SAID LISTEN!!" Minseok grabbed both of Kyungsoo's shoulder. The younger started to wail meanwhile Jongin who can no longer hold his tears looked away from them. He hated to see this again. He doesn't want to see his favourite hyung to be force like this. He once saw it but he hated to see for twice. He hated to witness it again.

"Kyungsoo-ah. You need to wake up. Wake up, Kyung! Junmyeon would hate to see this..."

"I'm not lying, nor I was joking or making fun of you. Not a bit, Kyung. Not a bit. We also hate to accept this but believe it, this is the reality. Junmyeon.Is.Gone..."

Kyungsoo shook his head disbelief. No, he refused to believe. At some part of his head believe everything but he just hated it.

"No!! You are lying!! All of you are lying!!! Junmyeon hyung is not dead!! He alive!! He still alive!!!" the doe eyes started to make fuss all over the dorm. He started to throw everything he could grab down on the floor.

"Yah Do Kyungsoo!!! I know yoy believe it! You know it yourself! Everyone know it! Why did you still choose to deny it?!!"

"No! No! Hyung is still alive! I know that! He is still-" and just then, the door of their dorm opened, halting their words.

"I'm hom-- Wow. What's happened?"

"Ju-Junmyeon hyung..." Kyungsoo murmured as he looked at the said person.

"Kyungsoo-ah~ Did you caused all of this?"

"Junmyeon hyung..." Kyungsoo walked to the said man and hugged him as he never ever saw him again. It was like a mantera that he kept on calling his hyung's name.

"Kyungsoo-ah... What's wrong? What's happened? Why are you crying?" the man pulled him out from the hug but Kyungsoo hugged him back.

Watching scene, Jongin and Minseok were both speechless. They don't know what to say and what to do. Everything seems unreal.

They do know that Kyungsoo hardly accepted the fact but they didn't know that it will comw to this instant. It worst that they could ever imagine.

Because all that they saw was just....

Kyungsoo...

 

....hugging...

 

...himself...

 

"I'm sorry but he could not be saved anymore..." - doctor

 

"Hyung...don't leave me anymore..."

"I love you hyung..."

 

*the end*

 


 

What.did.I.just.write???? ><

Doom!! Another failure guys!! I don't know what I just wrote~~~

But hey! Look! Another couple clothes!

Aren't they look so cute?? >.<

Okay goodbye~~