Final

Because of you

Jessica get out from her office and get a letter from her a little kid

If you want to know who am I,

Goes to the park near your office.

Jessica make her ways to the park since she really curious about it.

As she arrive, she look around but all she can see is a kids play at the playground. She frowned.

Then a little boy come to her giving a balloon. She take it and look at the balloon, there is words on it.

I love you,

It's all because of you.

Then another little boy come and give her a sticky note.

Curious about it? 

Go home and think about it ;)

Jessica frowned "Did he want to prank me or what?" 

She go home with a balloon and a sticky note at her hand.

As she arrive, she being nicely greet by her mother and maids. She furrowed, feeling there is something fishy.

As she done taking her shower, her mom suddenly call her name. She startled, never her mom shouted her name.

She look at her mom "Why mom?". Her mom look at her with a worried face "There's something at our garden, can you check it out for me?" Her mom say and push her to the backyard without giving her any chance to said she already give her a serious face. She just go without any worry.

As she arrive at the garden, there is nothing but just a sticky note at the grass. She took it and read.

Look behind you ;)

She turned around and seeing her best buddies stood there, holding something. "Will you be my wife?" he kneel down and show her a ring. She close with her hand, touch and shock with it. She nodded fastly, Luhan then put the ring on it. She hugged him tightly.

"I'm doing this just because of you." He said and kiss her.

 

-The End-

Yay! I hope you enjoy it.. well at least I'm not doing this story short drabble haha