Settling In

Is this the typical story of my life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ae-young... wake up," was all I heard before the darkness starts to fade.

 

I opened my eyes to see that I'm still in the car. I tried my best to stifled my yawn. I look out the window and look at him, flabbergasted, "We're here?"

 

He only hum in response. He got out from the car and I followed his actions. He went to the trunk and took out my luggage. I look around my surrounding and was sure that the environment was different than the last time I went to oppa's house.

 

"Did you move?" I ask, curious.

 

"Yeah," he replied as he hand me half the number of my luggage.

 

Just then I realise the size of the house. It was way bigger than the previous one.

 

"Woah," I muttered to myself, amaze. I let oppa enter the house first as I strolled into the front garden, taking in the beautiful scenery.

 

"Ae-young! It's cold outside, come in!" He shouted.

 

I snapped out from my thoughts and rushed into the house. The interior look so much bigger than the outside. Once I entered, I saw two curved stairs each on the left and right leading up to the second floor.Going straight after the living room which was right where you entered, is the kitchen. A beautifully decorated kitchen with a two table long island near the sink.

 

"Oppa! Where are you?!" I shouted, coming out from the kitchen.

 

"Upstairs!"

 

With that, I climb up the stairs easily thanks to my high stamina. The stairs was really high and I wonder how do they even survive climbing up and down the stairs everyday. Just as I got upstairs, the corridor was filled with doors and a huge gap was in between. I found an open bedroom to see if Woo Ram oppa is in there and to my luck he is.

 

"Welcome to your room," he said as he spread his arms opened.

 

"Holy . This place is huge! It's in my favourite colour and it has two storeys! Mai gawd," she whispered loud enough.

 

"Oppa, your family is so rich," I commented.

 

"Not only mine as a matter of fact," he pointed out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter