Moving

Is this the typical story of my life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N]: Blue is English. Black is korean

"South Korea?!" A young girl exclaimed. Her eyes widened as her brown orbs shook slightly, looking at a couple.

 

"Yes my dear. We thought that you are bored without our presence. We are sorry we couldn't be with you like how other parents are. We worked for your future, and your brother. So I hope you understand," the young woman explained, her gaze softly landed on her only daughter.

 

"But I don't care, I just wanted to be with you guys. What will happen when something happen to you guys? Sam will not be there, and neither am I. Futhermore, I don't think I can speak any Korean," the young girl tried to lie, for the first time. Even if she wanted to go there so badly, she rather stay with her loving parents, thus she had to lie. She can clearly well speak fluent Korean. She went there for a whole 4 years when she was 7 and came back to Britain.

 

Her father chuckled, "Allyson, we can clearly see that you know Korean. I overheard you singing those Korean songs if I'm not wrong. I know you want to go there again. We're giving you the chance." His father take a look at her after watching the scenery outside his window.

 

"Really? You guys wouldn't mind?" Allyson asked, tears suddenly well up. She knew her parents love and care for her, but never did she knew they love her so much till the extent that they will do this for her.

 

"You will move in with one of your cousin. If you remember your Woo Ram oppa," Mrs. Carter told her. Woo Ram is one of her favourite cousins back in Korea.

 

You might be wondering how is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter