Getting to know people

Friendship VS Love

Tuesday evening went by in a flash. After you had been out on the bench for an hour or two it started to get a bit chilly so you and some other people including Hyeri and CL, went inside and talked even more.

When the evening was over you found out that you had a lot in common with Hyeri. You had the same taste in music, in movies, in art. You both liked being outside and active, you even had the same taste in boys.

You didn’t have that much in common with CL but you still thought that she was really cool and on top of that she was really nice talking to.

“15 Minutes till all students have to be in their own room for the night” an annoying female voice said over the loud speakers.

“Seriously? Is it already 10 pm?” CL said while looking down at her watch.

“I guess so” Hyeri sighed

“Well bye then. See you guys tomorrow” CL said and walked away. She lived in the Garden house. It was a separate little house that lied in the end of the garden. There lived around 25 students down there. It was a cozy place but they had shared bathrooms and because of that you were really happy that you lived in the main house.

After CL left you and Hyeri decided to slowly go upstairs to your rooms.  You entered the green door that opened up to the hallway. Hyeri’s room was down at the end to the right and yours was that the end to the left.

“Goodnight” you said.

“Goodnight. Sleep very well!” she said back. You gave each other a hug and went your own ways.

 

(Your room look like this C:\Users\Caroline\Pictures\fanfic video\Unavngivet.png )

 

When you entered your own room you could feel an aura of death and evil in the room. You looked around and saw that your roomies was already in the room. The little sweet one called Luna was lying quietly in the top of the bunk bed reading a good book with a smile on her face. The big gloomy one called Cathrine was lying on her bed in the end of the room with a pillow over her head. You didn’t know why you just knew that she was mad or annoyed.

“Goodnight Luna” you said and nodded to her.

“Goodnight Hyomi! See you tomorrow” said answered

You were quiet for a long time. You didn’t know if you should say goodnight to Cathrine or not.

*maybe she’ll get made if I talk to her? Or maybe she’ll think that I’m rude if I don’t say anything* you thought.

You took your change and quietly said “Sleep well, Cathrine”

“Hmmmh” she answered back from her pillow. You were very confused. *Was that a happy or mad answer? I wonder if I’ll ever know*

 You hoped into your bed just as a teacher opened the door and came in to count you and say goodnight.

After the teacher was gone you lied and looked up into celling thinking about the ball tomorrow. What would it be like? Who would you meet?

Next morning you sat up in shock when Cathrines alarm clock rang. She turned it off but you could still hear it ringing in your head *God damn. Why does she wake up at 5 am?!* You thought as you lied back down. You couldn’t fall asleep again but it was okay because it was quite nice just lying and relaxing before the getting out of bed.

It was time to go down for breakfast and at this point you didn’t came about your morning routine so you just went down in your PJ’s

When breakfast was over Mr. H, the principal stood up and said “Good morning everyone! Today is Friday and this evening we are having the welcome ball so of course there is a lot of things to be done so today schedule will be hung out on the wall for all of you to see”

You cleaned your table and stood up and walked out to the wall to see the paper but you weren’t the only one. Everyone wanted to see so there was a lot of pushing and squeezing.  You were in the middle of it all and you started to feel claustrophobic. You started to panic a bit. You wanted to get out so you pushed your way backward until there weren’t any more people to push. You were in such a rush that you fell on the ground hurting your foot. It was bleeding.

“Are you okay? Oh you’re bleeding!” a masculine voice said behind you.

Still sitting on the ground you turned around and saw a really hot guy standing with his hand out signalizing for you to grab it.

“Come with me. We’d better get you to the infirmary” The guy said

You took his warm hand in yours and he pulled you up from the floor.

“Thank you very much..” you said quiet.

“My name is Woo Jiho but people call me Zico. And you are?”

“Hyomi, Park Hyomi” you looked into the ground. It was rare that you spoke to girls so it was even rarer that you spoke to a guy.

Zico supported you on his shoulder all the way to the infirmary and the whole way you were blushing like crazy.

When you got there a teach took over and put you down on a bed.

“You can go now Woo Jiho” the teacher said

“Okay I will. See you soon Hyomi” he said as he smiled at you

“Yeaah sure” you said while he was walking out the door.