Petal 002

Blossoming Love

A/N: Italics are texts   

      I was walking with Sehun and the other three, when we got to my house I unlocked the door and Sehun went to get the blankets and pillows and Luhan went to start popcorn.

     “Kai-sshi.” I turned to the timid voice speaking to me and it was Luna I smiled and nodded so she would continue.

     “Can we watch this scary movie I bought today I’ve been dying to see it, T-ARA’s Eunjung is in it and the story line sounds interesting. Then I heard fast footsteps down the hall and Sehun grabbed Luna’s hands.

     “Noona, are you a fan of T-ARA too?” She smiled and nodded. He started jumping in circles with her she looked a little confused but laughed none the less.

     “That’s great Luhan doesn’t really like them as much and I was hoping I could find someone to go the fan meet with since Luhan didn’t want to go so will you go with me?” She looked at me then at Sehun.

     “Sure.” He quickly pulled out his phone and handed it to her and asked for hers. They quickly exchanged phone numbers.  Lay cleared his throat. Luna’s eyes lit up and she wrapped her arms around his,

     “Oppa, what took you so long?” His mood brightened when he saw how she was acting and they sat down on the floor next to the patio door. Then Sehun and Luhan sat on the other end of the blanket and I sat in the middle and started the movie. About half way through I went to get up and text Soo to see if he was going to make it.

     Soo, are you coming over? A few seconds later

     No, Suho wanted to go eat now that the show is over. I don’t know why but I felt tears start to well up in my eyes I don’t know why I was so upset, I mean he’s cancelled on me before maybe it was because he was cancelling on me for some upperclassman who’s never paid attention to Soo before.  I sighed in frustration and went to sit down back with the others. Sehun leaned on my shoulder and whispered

     “Is hyung coming? I shook my head and looked at the screen again Sehun moved away from my shoulder and got up to get something to drink for all of us.

     “Soo.” I turned to look at Suho.

     “Yeah.” He smiled and grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. I felt the heat rush up to my face and I tried to contain the smile that was forcing its way out. Suho chuckled and pinched my cheek.

     “You’re cute.” I looked at him shocked, I’ve never had someone besides Jongin and he usually says it jokingly.

     “T-thanks, you’re cute too.” He laughed embarrassedly and scratched the back of his neck with his free hand. He looked up when he saw the restaurant he was looking for. His walk sped up and he dragged me to the restaurant and this really kind woman greeted us.

     “Table for two please.” She smiled looked at our joined hands and her smile faltered a little but she led us to a table in the back. She said it was for privacy but I think she just didn’t want other customers to feel uncomfortable. We sat across from each other made small talk while we waited for our food. My phone whistled again I looked and saw it was another text from Jongin I opened it.

    Soo, the movie we watched was really good and I hope I can watch it with you soon ^.^ Also I hope you have fun on the rest of your date and see you tomorrow. Love ya! –Jongin <3

     I smiled to myself, sometimes Jongin is just like a little kid.

     “So, you seem to be close with Jongin.” I flinched with how close Suho was and backed away out of instinct.

     “Y-yes, you see we grew up together so even if he sends texts like that we really don’t like each other like that. So you don’t have to worry.” He smiled and kissed my cheek.

     “Well that’s good cuz that text made me kind of jealous.” I nodded and looked down at the table. Just then the waitress cleared and we looked up and the waitress was blushing. She served us our food and walked away. We laughed and talked. After dinner we went to his car and he dropped me off at Jongin’s house. I told him it was my house because I felt bad about ditching him so I thought I would make it up by watching it with him now. I even bought him his favorite snacks.

     “Okay hyung well I’ll see you Monday.” He smiled and leaned in to kiss me and I was going to let him but I suddenly got this weird feeling in my stomach so I turned away last second and he kissed my cheek instead. He backed away confused.

     “Hyung, I like you I really do but this is only our first date so I don’t want to go too fast.” He nodded and shook my hand and walked to his car and drove off. I unlocked the door and went up to Jongin’s room, he looked so cute when sleeping. I got on his bed and started shaking him.

     “Jongin.” He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me confused.

     “Soo, what you doing here?” I smiled and held up the bag of snacks. His face lit up and he sat up.

     “I felt bad about missing movie night so I had Suho drop me off here.” He got up and went into the living room and put the movie in. In the middle I got up to go get something to drink but I tripped on Jongin’s leg and fell on top of him. He made a sound of pain then I lifted myself up with my arms and our faces were only inches apart. I stopped breathing. I looked into his eyes and then down to his lips.

     “H-hyung?” I looked up at his eyes again and I saw that his face was flushed. He had a questioning look in his eyes I leaned down to kiss him just when I was about to my phone went off and I sighed and slowly got off him. I looked and saw it was a text from Suho.

     Soo, I just wanted to tell you I made it home safely, see you Monday~ <3  I smiled and texted goodnight and turned my phone off when I turned around Jongin was watching the movie again like we didn’t just almost kiss and for some reason I felt a little upset….

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Okay so I hope you like it!