Petal 001

Blossoming Love

     "Ugh, Soo close the curtains!" I didn't get a response as the curtains continued to open. I sigh and sit up.

     "YAH! What are you doing?" He looked at me and smiled

     "It's time to get up for school and is that anyway to treat someone who made you breakfast?" He raised his eyebrows. i quickly smiled at him,

     "I love you hyung~" He rolled his eyes

     "I love you too, go eat and then get dressed or we're going to be late." I got up and went downstairs, he made eggs, bacon, and pancakes. I started scarfing it down.

     "YAH! You're going to choke eating that fast!" and I did but I blame HIM he scared me. I started coughing and Kyungsoo handed me a glass of milk.

     "See, what did I tell you." I glared at him

     "Well, if you hadn't scared me I wouldn't of choked."

     "Yeah, blame it on me." I quickly finished my breakfast and got my uniform on.

     "Jesus Jongin, 17 years old and you can't tie a tie properly." He came up to me and fixed my tie, I've always loved how Kyungsoo smelled, his smell made me calm.

     "There all.......done....." When he looked up we were so close our noses were touching he quickly looked down to my lips and i felt my heartbeat speed up but I don't know why.

     "Hyung, do you want to kiss me?" He looked back up surprised and his cheeks turned pink as he pushed me away.

     "N-no, I just saw something on your face!" I laughed and put my arm around his shoulders.

     "I was only kidding! Stop being so sensitive." He pouted his lips at me and I have to say he looked adorable. As we were walking to school I saw Sehun's rainbow hair among the crowd

     "Sehun!" He turned around and smiled when he saw it was me. He was a year younger than me but very mature for his age. which is why he skipped a grade. He had a lot of admirers but he only had eyes for his boyfriend Luhan, Luhan was a total flower boy but they both were really good looking so they don't look awkward together and even if they did, if they loe each other I don't really care. He ran up to me and gave me a hug. I wasn't expecting it because Sehun isn't the huggy type and he even gave Kyungsoo one.

     "Yah, what happened to Sehun and who are you?" He rolled his eyes

     "Haha, no I'm just excited because Luhan comes back from China today." We all continued walking to school talking about random things. Then Suho, a really popular guy, whether it be for his money or his super nice personaity, he was liked by everyone. He came up to us and stopped in front of Kyungsoo.

     "Thanks for letting me borrow the notes from class yesterday." Kyungsoo blushed and nodded. I had to stop the urge to scoff.

     "So Soo, I was wondering if you wanted to go out after school since it's Friday?" The color on Kyungsoo's face only got more vibrant as he nodded. Suho smiled

     "Great! So I'll meet you at the gates after school." and with that Suho walked up to his friends Xiumin and Kris. I looked at Kyungsoo who was trying to contain his jumping for joy.

     "He's gone n-."

     "YEAH! I got asked out by Suho!" and he started doing this weird dance that made me and Sehun cringe.

     "Hyung, can you not? Me and Kai are on the dance team we can't you ruining our rep man." I laughed out loud when Kyungsoo stopped short embarrassed and ducked his head mumbling a quiet and soft sorry. I patted his head and we all headed to our morning classes.

LATER THAT DAY

     The lunch bell rang and Sehun and I got up to go find Luhan and Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was already waiting outside our class and when we found Luhan, he looked like he was having a rather flirty? conversation with Lay another guy on our dance team.

     "Luhan!" Kyungsoo shouted and Luhan pulled his hand away from Lay and smiled,

     "Soo! Is it lunch time already?"

     "Yeah, but what are you two doing?" Luhan looked over to Lay and jabbed his forehead with his finger

     "This knucklehead is a total clutz and cut his arm when he fell earlier, I swear sometimes I wonder how he's able to dance so well." Sehun cleared his throat,

     "But not as well as my Sebaby~" Sehun smiled and went to grab Luhan's hand. Just then a really pretty girl came up and kissed Lay's cheek. We all looked at him surprised.

     "Guys this is my girlfriend Luna and Luna these are my friends." Lay smiled at us and Luna bowed.

     "Nice to meet you." We all bowed back

     "Okay, let's get to lunch." With that we all walked to the cafeteria. When we got there we just chatted aimlessly switching topics whenever we felt. I was in the middle of telling a joke when someone cleared their throat behind me when I turned and saw Suho my mood suddenly darkened but I had no idea why I was mad at him I just was.

     "Hey Soo."

     "H-hi, hyung."

     "I just wanted to know if there was anywhere particular you wanted to go after school?" He shook his head

     "Anywhere is fine." He smiled and told Kyungsoo he would meet him by the gates after school.

     "Hyung, are you really going to hang out with him today?" Soo, looked at me.

     "Of course Jongin and don't worry, I'll be home in enough time for our movie night together." He looked at the others sitting with us.

     "Do you guys want to join our movie night?" Sehun looked shocked that Soo even asked because he's never invited others before even when I asked if we could.

     "S-sure hyung me and Luhan will be there." Lay chimed in and said him and Luna would come over also.

AFTER SCHOOL

     Soo ran up to Suho they chatted for a couple seconds then walked off to the school parking lot. I mumbled angrily to myself and in the middle of my quiet rant Sehun grabbed my shoulder.

     "Are you ready to head to your house?" I nodded hoping that Soo will really be over when he said he would...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Well I hope you like the first chapter...