Chapter 4

My Complicated Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

The next day in school you continue ignore them although they try grabbing your attention.You walk straight to your class and sat down with your head laid on the table.

Footsteps can be hear people start whispering which kind of annoy you.You look up from the table surprise to see GOT7 standing in front of your table smirking at you while you just glare back.

"What do you want?" You angrily ask.

JB smirk then answer "You".You stood up from your seat and stand infront of him smirking at him reply"Sorry my dear i'm not an object nor some toy you can play with so can get out now?'

"Woah such a fiesty girl and sorry to tell you that you already grab my attention so i think i cant stay away from you." Mark,another member of GOT7 reply.

Your POV

I rolled my eyes and walk out off the class but just when i was about to step out Mark grab my wrist and spin me around facing him.

I tried to break free my wrist from his tight grip but he push me against the wall stare at me intensely.His stare kind of scare me alittle.Before he can do anything someone pull me off from his grip.

To my surprise it was myungsoo who saved me."Woah INFINITE L is now a hero saving his rival girlfriend or by the chance do you happen to like her?" Mark say in sacarsm

"Who i want to save it none of your business." Myungsoo glare at him.

Mark smirk at him before going out of the class.Myungsoo stare at me before going off,i follow him at the back. Just as he stop in his track i bump into his back which cause him to look back.

"Sorry i didnt mean to bump into you. I just want to thank you for saving me from that bastard so in return can i treat you lunch later?" I timidly ask him.

"Dont need thank me,if you are not SungJong's friend i would not even save you." He reply lazily before walking away

"I WILL WAIT FOR YOU DURING LUNCH." I shouted toward his direction.

I walk back to my class as lesson is about to start in afew minutes.During the lesson i was thinking about myungsoo why would he save me? I thought he hate me?

Just then the bell brought me back into sense,i quickly grab your wallet and went toward myungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter