Chapter 2

My Complicated Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as the bell ring,I packed my bag before heading out with SungJong.Just when we step out of the we class we were greeted by Kris.

I stop and look at him angrily then walked past by him totally ignoring because of my anger but Kris quickly run after me and grab on my wrist.

SungJong knows what going on so he deicided to leave us alone for a talk.I turned my head and glared at him but he just ignored the glare and drag up to the rooftop.

"What do you want I don't have alot of time." I asked him while turning my back to him.

"Jieun sweetie I'm sorry for being so harsh to you but I do that because I just cant control when I saw my girlfriend with my rival and I don't to lose you."He said while back hugging me.

I softened at his word and turn around and return the hug."I'm sorry too.I am angry because I didn't know that they are your rival and I don't wish to be involved in these.I just want to be friend and that nothing wrong about it because it is between your not me." I whined at him.

"Its not your fault I'm just worried about you but could you try to avoid them because I'm scared they will hurt you."He asked.

"Ani they wont hurt because you will be here to protect me right?" I cutely asked him.

"Nae your handsome boyfriend will protect you with his life." He said with a bright smile.

"But oppa can I be friend with them please!!!" I use my aegyo on him so that he will agree.

He think for awhile before agreeing to my pleads then I happily hug him and kiss him on his cheek.After that patch up,we slowly walk back to our home hand in hand. 

Soon after arriving back home I went to take a shower then Kris since he wanted to rest abit.After showering,I went to the kitchen to make juice before doing my assignment.

Kris came out of the bathroom and join me doing his assignment.I finsh doing my assignment but Kris has not so i wait for him by leaning my head on the table while looking at him doing his assignment seriously.

Without I noticing,my eye lid slowly close due my tiredness.Kris notice that he then carry me to our bed and slowly put me down on the King size bed before climbing up joining me.

He wrapped my waist tightly with his long arm then after murmble a 'Saranghae' with a peck on my forehead before drifting into his dream.

 

*Next Morning*

I woke up the next morning turn to my right to see my boyfriend still sleeping.*He must have carry all the way bed yesterday* I peck jis nose and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

After washing my face,i went down to kitchen and prepare our breakfast before Kris wake up.I fried egg and make pancake with maple sauce on it and a glass of milk.

I lay out the plates and the glass of milk before checking up on Kris.I open the door Kris is still sleeping so I went beside and start shaking him to wake up.

"Oppa wake up or else we will be late for school palli."I try to wake him up.

"Hmmm shiro."He whine and pulled up the cover.

I pull down the cover and pull his body but he was too strong ended up me falling beside him which he take advantage of it by wrapping his arm around me.

I struggle through his hug but it won't work because he tighten the hug even more."Give me a morning kiss first then I will wake up." Kris says with one eye open.

I give him a peck on his lips but he still wasn't satisfied so instead he take the lead by crushing his lip onto mine to give me passionate mroning kiss.

I slapped his chest he then get out of the bed going into the bathroom to do his morning routine while I went back down waiting for him to come down.

I suddenly felt an arm wrapping around my waist from the back so I turn back to see my boyfriend messy and untie tie.I fixed his hair abit then went on fixing his tie so that he will look smart.

"Why didn't you fix your bed hair and tie your t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter