Meeting a SPECIES like me!!~

The KiNgKa and Principals Duaghter =___=

I WAS GOBBED SMACK WHEN I SAW I'VE GOT 12 SUBBERS FOR THIS STORY!!!!... KUMAWO EVERYONE!!!! KYAAAAAAAAHHH!!

 

 

~~~~~~YOUR POV~~~~~

(At home)

 

i went home right after school.. i didn't go to class right after the past incident.... 

''I'm home! .... '' 

''Park Kim Jin!.. where were you???'' asked my from looking at me with sharp glares...

''I needed sometime alone to study...'' i said making a lie..

''why didn't you go in class??'' asked my mom

''Because.. ummm... i needed fresh air so that i cant hink better and be number one in school..'' i said.. lying again

''ouh dear!! you make me proud.. this is how i love you...' The principal's daughter wanted at every university'...i can just see it in the papers...'' said my mum leaving me...

My parents spoil me too much... but i'm not spoilt at all.. i know how to tell form whats right and what's wrong...I went up to my room and saw a moving van right across the street... somebody is moving in.. FINALLY!!!.. i went to change and went over...

''Watch out!!'' a man lifting up a plasma tv said... 

''miane!'' 

i went inside the house and had alook around... hmmm... it was no different from my mansion...

''Oh.. who are you??'' asked a friendly middle aged women..

''anyeonghaseyo.. chonun Park Kim Jin immnida.. i live across the street...i just came by to meet the family leaving here.. do you need any help??'' i said politely..

''ouh.. aniya.. here i'll introduce you to my son...(calling someone).. ByungKhun.. Byungkhun dear..'' 

''ne.. omma..??'' a guy wearing a glasses with blonde hair came down the stairs while reading his book... he was sooo handsome!!! i hope he doesn't go to our school.. because then we wouldn't be close.. since my mum don't let me get to close to boys.. because she thinks i might go social... hmmph..

''this is Park Kim Jin.. she lives across the street..'' his mom introduced me to him.. i just  bowed politely..

''Ouh.. annyeong!!! i'm Lee ByungKhun.. nice to meet you.. wanna have a look around??'' he asked..

''i guess so...'' i said agreeing to what he said... 

we went up to his room.. it was nothing special.. i see  my room all the time anyways... 

''Is your house just like this one??'' he asked me..

''EVERY SINGLE INCH!'' i said sarcastically... i went to look at something near the stairs... he followed me behind.. suddenly i sliped on a marble by the stairs.. i was about to fall down when he grabbed my wrisk and pulled me into his chest.. 

WOW!!! IT WAS A  HOT (ATTRACTIVE) CHEST!!! KYAAAHH~ I looked up at him and he looked down at me...

''You okeyh???'' he asked

''uh-huh'' i said nodding still admiring his face...

He then let go off me and i got back to reality... suddenly i heard a familliar voice downstairs..

''Ji Rae!!! it's been soo many year!! finally you move back here...'' 

''OMMO! i missed you Myoung Hye.. '' ByungKhun's mother reply...

i looked down to see my mother... Wow they know eachother??? 

''Omma!.. What are you doing here??'' i said while running donw the stairs.... 

''Ouh.. Kim Jin.. you've meet them already.. do you remember thei-'' *THUMP*... my mum stopped talking and went running to me..

''KIM JIN!!! KIM JIN... otoke??.. you shouldn't run down the stairs..'' said my mum

i actually fell form the stairs while i was running.. i tripped on something.. and i landed on my body flat.. my head hit the wall hard.. and i think i fainted...

After what happened i woked up with something wet on my head...

''UUUGGGHH... this hurts...'' i said.. feeling my forehead .. but then i felt a wet napkin on my head... 

''Hey... Kim Jin.. your awake!.. You fell.. and that happened to you..'' ByungKhun said.. coming out from no where..

''wheres my mum??''' i asked him..

''She's having a friend bonding with my mum at the mall...'' 

''OUh... so she DITCHED ME??.. AIISSSHHH OMMA!!'' i shouted angry.. *RUMBLE!!!.....RUMBLE!!!!*

''hehehe...''' ByungKhun laughed...

''i think that's my stomach... OUCCHH~!! IT HURTS...BUT EMPTIED!!'' i said.. being clueless..

''WOW! i think you hit your head real hard... here let me just cook you something... just wait..''

______________________________________________________________________________

HEY!!!  SO THAT'S A PRETTY LAME CHAPTER.. BIANE~


I JUST NEED THIS CHAPTER TO INTRODUCE HOW KIM JIN MET BYUNGKHUN (L.JOE)

 

I PROMISE NEXT CHAPPY IS AWESOME!!

 

 

wow!!! my recent subbers!!! i can't believe this is alot!!! KUMAWO

 

           @ kpoplovercho123                          @kulit18                          @miuraharuma        

                            

                                                                  

                                                                   @xiahsduckbutt   

 

                                     @dramagirl_3379                               @baobao1516