INTRO:my 2 angels~

The KiNgKa and Principals Duaghter =___=

HEY .. I JUST POSTED THE FOREWORD AND I ALREADY RECIEVED 6 SUBBERS!! ~ KUMAWO~

 

 

 

~~~~~YOUR POV~~~~~

(10 years ago)

When i was 9 years old.. i had my first crush. I met him when i nearly died. i was playing near the river's bridge.. i climbed on it ,to look at the waters.. Yes you can guess that i lost my balanced and i fell in the water.. i'm the type of girl who doesn't like to talk much.. so when i fell in the water i just struggle to swim.. i didn't call for help.. but luckily i saw this boy about my age and i just waved at him.. waitting for him to save me.. 

He was strange.. before he jumped in and saved me.. he took off his long sleeved shirt and tied it around his waist.. and then jumped in, to save me.. he then pulled me to land and he stood me up.. i was freezing! since the day was getting darker.. suddenly the boy leaned in and kissed my forehead..

(Me shocked) ''why..wh..why did you do that?'' i asked him looking shocked

''because.. when someone is cold and suddenly something shocking but pleasent hit them.. they turn warm.. don't you feel warm?'' he said smilling down at me...

that was our first meeting.. and that was the day i had my first kiss and first crush.. but after that day.. i never saw him again.. he moved away.. somewhere... he was never forgotten in my heart... so i always search for somebody that has looks like him.. 

(NOW)

~~~~~Narrators POV~~~~~

''Aisshhh!! that fu*king teacher!!.. i hate her... who cares if i don't pay attention in class???!!! '' Hissed JaeJoong storming out off class.. he was told to go to the principals office but he didn't listen.. Jae joong wandered off to the back of the school's building.. when he was about to turn to the bend he suddenly back away when he heard a boy and a girl fight..

''TTTCCHH....what are you saying??! I SAID I WANT A BRAKE UP!!'' the boy said shouting at the girl..

''Ne..arraso oppa'' the girl said lowering her head in a slow tone.. you can tell she was heart broken...

''OPPA??! huh!... Don't call me that anymore.. i only agree to have a relationship with you because i thought it would be easier to get away with classes easily since your the principals daughter.. but all you talk about is school.. math...science.. and other crap.. it's like i'm getting lessons even in a relationship..'' the boy said looking down at her.

''Biane Nickhun-shi..'' The girl said in a real slow tone this time.. she was about to burst into tears.. but she held it in..

 

~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~

Nickhun walked away leaving me there heart broken.. we only have been a couple for 3 weeks and no one knew about it.. i thought he was the one.. he really looked like my first crush... he was meaner! crazier!! and worstless!! i didn't want to cry.. but suddenly tears fell from my cheeks... drop by drop it fell.. 

i went to turn to the bend when suddenly i bumped into a guy.. i fell on the floor with my hair covering my face.. then at that exact momment my heart couldn't take it no more.. i just burst into tears.. letting my anger out..

~~~~~~Narrators POV~~~~~

''YA!..YA!!..bianei.. why are you crying??!! does it really hurt that much when i bumped  into you??'' Jaejoong asked..

''aniya!! aniyaa!!'' Kim Jin said bursting into tears..

''hey.. don't you have friends to comfort you in time like this??'' jaejoong said while crouching down.

''I can't tell them! My mom will kill me..'' Kim Jin said still hiding..the Kim Jin lift up her head to look at him.. 

''Ya... umm.. aisshhh'' Jaejoong stutter.. when looking at a pretty innocent girl crying looking at him.. Jaejoong sat next to her then suddenly he putted his hands around her shoulder..

''Don't cry for stupid guys like that.. Is that what people say when girls get dumped right??'' Jaejoong said.. while putting his hand around her shoulder awkwardly..

They stay in that awkward situtation for about 5 second.. But Kim jin felt as if time stopped.

''Kumawo..'' She said..

Jaejoong.. then got up.

''Hey.. got to go.. Just don't cry..'' Jaejoong said with a emotionless face..

~~~~~~YOUR POV~~~~~

At that moment i fell for my 2nd crush! my second angel!... i forgot everything that happened when my heart ripped.. because now it was stiched back together by him.. by that emotionless angel~

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

That's the first chapter... i hope it's not that lame~

 

i'm sorry it's a little short... but that just the begining~

 

By the way Nickhun 2pm is the one that broke up with you... GRRRRRR!~

 

>>>>>>MY FIRST 6 BELOVED SUBBERS!!!!

 

     @el4mjjeje                                                                        @penpen09

 

 @IridescentK          @MichelleIVR

 

       @Faith12                                                                          @yunjae23