Happy Birthday!

TiFFANY'S LOVE STORY~ (:

Narrator's POV:

  So, for the next two years, all the trainees trained very hard so that they could debut earlier either as a solo artiste or as a band. Tiffany became close friends with Yuri, Yoona, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk. Especially Leeteuk. The two of them had become so close that they started to have special feelings for each other but both of them kept it a secret. Tiffany remained 'enemies' with Taeyeon and Tiffany. Although Taeyeon had already given up on trying to make Leeteuk like her, she couldn't be nice to Tiffany. During these 2 years, everything went well, except something happened on the 14th of September...

Tiffany's POV:

  "Doctor!" I rushed to the doctor when he came out of the emergency room. Tears were running down my face and i know that i looked really unglam but i didn't care. All i cared about now is if he was okay. "Is he okay? He is not going to die right?" I asked, desperation in my voice. "He is out of danger now but he may be unconscious for the next 1 or 2 days. If he's lucky, he may wake up tomorrow. if not, maybe the day after tomorrow. He needs many stitches and needs to stay in the hospital for a few months even after he regained consciousness." After saying that, the doctor walked away. I plopped down onto a chair, relief washing over me. 6 hours ago, when i heard that Leeteuk got into a major car accident, I stopped my training immediately and ran all the way to the hospital. All the running, crying and worrying had drained almost all of my energy. Feeling more calm, i took out my phone to inform the rest that he was fine and that i was going to stay there until he was safely in his ward. 

  Another 3 hours later, I finally went home. "Hey! You're back! Have you had your dinner yet?" Yuri greeted me at the door. I shook my head and told her that i wasn't hungry and just wanted to rest. "Okay then. you go and wash up and rest. Tomorrow we'll have a feast to celebrate your birthday okay?" Yuri said, giving me an encouraging smile. MY BIRTHDAY!  After all the worrying, i had totally forgotten that the next day was my birthday! I could feel my eyes tearing up as i realized that i would not be able to spend my birthday with Leeteuk this year. "Okay, thanks unnie." I tried to say in my normal voice but it came out like a whisper. I went to my room and quickly bathed and got ready for bed, the whole time thinking about Leeteuk. 

  The next morning, I was woken up by Yoona. I tossed and turned, totally had no mood at all to get up for training. 'Seriously, sometimes, this is just so difficult.' I thought grumpily. Then i remembered about Leeteuk and felt like i was going to start crying again . Luckily, i managed to stop the tears from falling and finally got ready for the day. The whole morning, during training, i miraculously still managed to concentrate and do everything the trainer wanted us to do. Except for vocal. I cried so much the day before that my voice was a bit hoarse. After vocal as i was making my way to the canteen, my phone rang and when i looked at the caller ID, it said it was from the hospital! Heart thumping so hard, i picked up my phone. "H-hello?" I said shakily into the phone. "Hello, is this Tiffany?" the person said. "Yes. Is..is he alright?" I asked, hoping for the best. "Yes, he recovered very fast and he regained consciousness an hour ago! You can come and visit him if you are free now." the person said. "T-Thank you! Thank you so much!" With that, i put down the phone and rushed out of the SME building after sending a quick text to Yuri telling her where i was going. 

 

  I burst into Leeteuk's ward, gasping for breath. But all my tiredness from running went away when i saw him sitting up watching the television. He smiled when he saw me and beckoned me over. I walked quickly and sat down on the chair next to his bed. "Hello Tiffany!" I burst out crying right after he said that. It felt so good to see him talking, to hear his voice and just seeing him smiling! "Wae? Stop crying! I'm fine!" Leeteuk laughed. I wiped away my tears and said, "I'm just so happy that you're alive! There was a chance that you might die!" I started crying again. Leeteuk just sat there holding my hand letting me cry. After a while when my crying stopped, he said, "Sorry for making you worry. Today is your birthday right? Saengil Chukha Habnida Tiffany!" He said with a smile. I don't know why, but i felt so touched that he remembered my birthday even after his accident that i threw my hands around his neck without thinking and hugging him tightly. Surprisingly, he hugged me back and after a few seconds, he asked me a question that i had been longing to hear ever since i met him, "Tiffany, will you be my girlfriend?"