New friends, New enemies

TiFFANY'S LOVE STORY~ (:

Tiffany's POV:

-2 hours later-

  'It's finally lunch time!' i thought while making my way to the canteen. When i reached the canteen, i spotted Leeteuk with some other trainees at the table in the middle of the canteen. My heart dropped. 'Should i go and join them? Or should i just buy food and go somewhere else to eat?' I asked myself. The next second, Leeteuk himself answered my question. "Hey Tiffany! Over here!" Leeteuk called out, waving his arms to get my attention. '. Now i have to go over and talk to the other trainees!' i thought in dismay. Leeteuk was still waving at me and more and more people were looking at me . I quickly gave him a small wave to show him that i have seen him and thankfully, he stopped waving. Taking a deep breath, I walked towards their table. As i walked towards them, I started to have a bad feeling about eating lunch with them. It just feels like something is going to go wrong. 'Just keep calm. You can talk to all these people.' i told myself. As i neared their table, I noticed a girl glaring at me. My heart started to beat faster and my leg felt so much heavier suddenly. 'Who is she? Why is she looking at me like that?' i thought. I felt like i was going to run out of the canteen any moment. After what seemed like forever, i finally joined them at the table. I forced myself to smile at everyone and introduced myself. "Hello everyone! I'm Tiffany." Then, everyone started to introduce themselves one by one. The girl closest to me was tan and had straight long black hair and she introduced herself as Yuri. After her was Yoona, followed by a girl who have the same name as me, Tiffany, then Jessica, Sunny and lastly, it was the girl who glared at me previously. She said coldly, "I'm Taeyeon." After that she just continued eating while talking to Tiffany. After the girls were done introducing themselves, the guys started. The guys at the table are, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Kangin and Leeteuk. After the introductions were done, Yuri moved over to make space for me. I smiled and thanked her. 'Today's lunch is going to be a long one.' I thought with a soft sigh.

  During lunch, all of them talked to me. That is, all of them except Taeyeon and Tiffany. I thought that Yuri and Donghae were very friendly and i liked them immediately. When Yuri said that i could ask them anything im unsure about, I smiled and said, "Thanks! Leeteuk Oppa was very nice just now. He told me all about his two weeks of training." Leeteuk laughed his cute, unique laughter and said, "Anything for the newbie." "Hey!" I protested at being called a newbie, "Don't call me that!" Leeteuk laughed again and stuck his tongue out at me. Everyone at the table laughed at us except Taeyeon and Tiffany. Taeyeon just said disgustedly, "Ugh. You guys are so childish." and she stood up and walked away, but not before she shot me a look of hatred. Tiffany followed her out of the canteen. All at once, I couldn't laugh anymore. Instead, i only felt a huge dislike towards the two of them. 'Like, what did i ever do to them?!' I thought to myself, frustrated.