Tiffany's first day

TiFFANY'S LOVE STORY~ (:

Tiffany's POV:

  I passed the SM entertainment audition and today was my first day of training with the other trainees. Just now, when i was in my room, i felt confidently that i would be able to do well in my training. But when i stepped into the dance training room, seeing all the unfamiliar faces, i started to feel unsure about myself. As quietly as possible, i made my way to the corner of the room, avoiding eye contact with everyone. When i finally dared to look up, i saw that there were about 20 trainees in the room. Looking around the room again, i realized that all of them had made friends already. 'Oh damn. I hope i don't make a fool of myself later!' I thought anxiously. Just then, i spotted a guy smiling at me. When we made eye contact, he started to walk towards me, still smiling. He had brown hair and as he walked closer, i noticed that he had really cute dimples when he smiles! As he came closer, i could feel my heart beating faster! 'OMG, he's so cute!' i thought, trying desperately to keep calm. 

  "Hello! I'm Leeteuk." He introduced himself. "Oh, erm. My name is Tiffany." I introduced myself too, a bit self consciously. "So where are you from?" Leeteuk asked, smiling. 'There's his cute smile and dimples again!' I thought and then said out loud, "Oh, im from singapore. I arrived in Korea, Seoul yesterday night." "Are you settling in well? I've been training for 2 weeks already so if you need any advice or help, you can come look for me!" Leeteuk said. I agreed happily, "Okay!" 'Looks like i've made a friend!' I thought with a smile to myself. 

  Suddenly, the whole room became quiet. I looked at the door and saw that our dance trainer had arrived. "Please spread out. Shorter ones in front." He said loud enough for everyone to hear in a firm tone. Once everyone was standing in their places, he introduced himself as Mr Kim and we started our dance training. 

Leeteuk's POV

-3 hours later- 

"Hello Leeteuk Oppa!" Taeyeon said coming towards me. We had just ended our dance training and i was sweating so much! "Hey! what do you think about the dance training?" I asked her. "Tiring and tiring." Taeyeon complained. I smiled. Taeyeon and I had grew up together as both our mothers are very close friends since high school. And i knew her well enough that she actually enjoys all the trainings no matter how tiring it was. "So, i saw you talking to that new girl just now before training started. What's her name?" Taeyeon asked slowly. I couldn't help but notice that she sounded jealous although i have no idea why. "Her name is Tiffany and she's from Singapore! I think she's kind of cute. We should help her open up more!" I said pretending not to notice anything. At that moment, i saw Tiffany walking out of the practice room. "Hey Taeyeon, I'll see you later yeah? Bye!" And with that, i quickly grabbed my things and rushed out of the room to catch up with Tiffany. 

Tiffany's POV

Dance practice was over and i was making my way to room 7 for my individual vocal lessons. I looked at my watch. 10.10am. I still have 20 minutes before class starts! 'What am i going to do now? I have no one to talk to!' I thought to myself, dismayed. Just then, i heard someone cal my name from behind. I turned around slowly and was relieved to see that it was Leeteuk! "Hello!" I said. "What are you doing here?" "Wanted to ask you about the training just now!" Leeteuk said. "Do you have to go anywhere now?" I grinned. "Nope! I'm free for the next 20 minutes!" "Cool. Let's go sit somewhere and talk." Leeteuk suggested and led me down to the canteen where I would be having my daily lunch from now on. In the canteen, the two of us sat on an empty bench and just started talking about our own countries and interesting stories. 20 minutes later, i checked my watch and realized that if i don't get a move on, i'll be late for my vocal lesson! I felt sad that i had to stop the conversation with Leeteuk, but i figured we'll probably talk again soon. "OMG! I gotta go! I'm going to be so late for vocal lessons!" I said jumping out of my seat in panic. I grabbed all my things, waved a quick goodbye to Leeteuk and bolted out of the canteen door and ran towards room 7. 'I hope the trainer won't be very scary and please let me do well!' I said a silent prayer as i entered the room.