The Other You

The Other You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Along with the warmth of sunrise. Those cocky eyebrows behind your splendid messy blonde locks. Both of your muscular arms sneaked possessively around my body. Beautiful gummy smiles plastered on your sleepy face. And the morning kisses you gave, an addicted taste I would die for.

"Good morning, love.." Yeah, of course, your husky baritone yet y voice became the sweetest intro in my ears to starts the day.




Joonmyun wriggled his body on their king size bed. Tried hard to free out of Yifan's hug, more like trap on his small figure. But the taller of the two didn't let him be. Yifan tightened his embrace until Joonmyun face rest on his muscular yet heavenly comfortable chest again. The brunette let out a deep sigh as he groan in frustration on Yifan chest.

The taller still closed his eyes peacefully, looks like he didn't has any intention to let out his lover soon. He nuzzles his face onto Joonmyun's silky locks. Inhaled the other sweet lime aroma from his favorite shampoo. Fall asleep in intoxicating scent.

Joonmyun could felt Yifan's steady warm breathe against his head. He was trying hard to control his anger to not to gave a knee kick on Yifan's delicious choco-abs, just to woke up his sleepyhead boyfriend.

Seriously, he groaned again as he took a glance at the digital watch on the pure white wall. It's almost nine in the morning, and they are so freaking late for work. Not to mention today is Monday, that ing Monday. And Monday always turn to be his doom day. ALWAYS!


"Love.." Joonmyun whined as he shake Yifan's body lightly.

Yifan not move an inch.

Joonmyun tilted his head. "Arrgh.. Yifan, wake up!!" He said in annoyance.

"Hmm....mm.." Yifan humming incoherently. Still had trouble to opened his eyes. 

"YIFAN..!" Joonmyun starts to wriggled his body again, this time he were shaking his body more hardly than before.

But, as an answered for Joonmyun wild actions, Yifan entangled each of their legs together. To prevent Joonmyun to escape.

Damn! Joonmyun cursed mentally. Now he could not used his leg to kick the taller. He regretted when he did not following his guts to kicking him from a beginning. Before the taller made his legs useless as he now completely trapped on his giant tight embraced once again.

"Please, Yifan... We are already late." He said, already gave up struggling. Instead, he brings his cold pretty fingers to trace Yifan's warm neck softly. Joonmyun could felt Yifan shivering under his touch.

This is it. Joonmyun smirking as he keep running his fingers over just the right spot on Yifan's neck.

He encircling his slender fingers around Yifan's neck. Slowly but sure bring his face close on the warm neck and in no time he captured those white skin and starts to kissing it. Peck by peck, sent a butterfly kisses all over neck. Until he it and it in slow motions. Successfully made Yifan groaned in great satisfaction as the taller fluttering opened his eyes and leaned back his head more on his pillow.

Joonmyun grinned against the neck. He knew the older would liked it, scratch it. He definetely loved it. He felt Yifan arms pressed more on his slim waist, and the giant starts to untangle their legs. Last straw, after a few good kisses, Joonmyun opened his mouth widely and suddenly he bite Yifan's lower neck with his teeth pretty hard. That sudden actions made Yifan jolted his body up, awoken instantly because of the great stingy pain on his neck.

"HECK, BABE!" Yifan shouted full of energy towards the smaller as his cocky eyebrows furrowed together. That was one of very very rare morning tone from the taller. "Are you now some kind of vampire or something? It's hurts...." Yifan hissed and pouting in the same time.

Joonmyun let out a chunkle as he gave a last kissed on his red teeth mark on Yifan's lower neck. "Now, you are awake." He smiles mischievously. "Good morning~" He said teasingly as he bring his body up on top of Yifan's. He closed their lips together to kissed the pout away.

Before Joonmyun could broke their kissed, Yifan already turn over his body and trapped Joonmyun underneath him. He cupped Joonmyun flawless face with his hands as he pressed their lips even more. He deepen his kissed, slightly tilted his head to the left to captured the youngest bottom lips with his teeth and starts to abused it with his tongue. Yifan's bite the lower lips lightly as the other parted his lips and lets Yifan's tongue to made a passionate adventure in the smaller hot cavern.

Joonmyun let out his melodious moans as he gripped Yifan's tee shirts above him. Pulling their body closer to each other.

After a good few minutes in the younger's heaven, Yifan pull out his lips and locked a steady look on Joonmyun light brown orbs. He chuckle lowly as he saw his lover tried to breathed out.

"Good morning, love.." He said with his husky baritone yet y voice. Yifan gave a loving on Joonmyun dark brown silk locks, as he smiled his gummy smiles towards him. Satisfying to see his precious ones blushing furiously in the morning.

"Stop smiling, you freaking giant. We are late!" Joonmyun whined, but his face says another words because he was trying hard to stop smiling like an idiot.

"No, we are not. It's just you, babe. I own that building, remember. And I'm not done yet." Yifan let out a chuckle, eyeing his lover bare shoulder exposed under his over sized white shirt. Those hawk eyes sending another hot trails into the smaller's already burning heart.

Joonmyun blushing face turn into more deep crimson. "Yes we are, you idi-- Aaahh....." Joonmyun let out his other y moans when he felt Yifan's lips attacking his bare shoulders without mercy.

Yifan left hand made his way to trace Joonmyun's milky neck and his other hand runs down under Joonmyun's shirt on his flat stomach. Yifan then buried his face into Joonmyun's white pale neck. Made the smaller curling his toes under him as he starts and , leaving his love marks on those smooth milky skin.
 
The taller was kissing down at Joonmyun's craned neck when the smaller says hopelessly under his unsteady breath. "Stop.. planting.. hickeys.. on.. my.. Aaahh, shii-- Yifan..." Joonmyun gasped in every kisses the other gave as he bring his fingers to gripped Yifan's blonde locks in so much pleasure.

"This is freaking summer, and I do not want to wear that stupid turtle neck to the office today." Joonmyun continued complaining between his moans.

"Hmm.... Then, don't.." Yifan's humming happily against Joonmyun's ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter