She's Depressed Enough To Hallucinate

The Murderer Who Stole My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a couple of days had passed, you couldn't get in touch with the rest of the Teen Top and Infinite members. BTD had closed down temporarily and you didn't do anything besides sleep and go out to BTD, hoping that the club would be open.

"~~~~~?" Victoria came into the room.

You were pretending to sleep, avoiding everyone was the best thing right now for you. You hated absolutely everything that had to do with L.joe and your past memories with him. You wanted to close your own eyes forever.

"I'm going to work. I told the director you aren't feeling well but you need to get your act together now. We have a different case to solve and the case about Teen Top and L.joe was terminated just yesterday," Victoria grabbed her handbag. She glanced in your direction. "I don't know why you're so upset over the fact that your target died, but I hope you can help me understand one day." She smiled sadly in your direction and then headed out of the room, closing the door gently behind her.

You had your hand over your mouth the whole entire time, not wanting Victoria to hear your cries. You muffled them out as much as possible until you heard the tires of the car reverse out of the driveway and out onto the main street outside.

You calmed down after a while and then went to go take a shower.

After coming out fresh and clean, you went straight to BTD. You didn't eat unless forced to eat by those around you.

"Hello? Is there anyone there?" your voice came out slightly croaky. You knocked on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter