She Came; He Didn't

The Murderer Who Stole My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were lying in bed looking at your recent text message from the director.

Take a month off ~~~~~. Victoria told me something happened while doing that case, come back with a fresh and determined mind you always had when coming to work. See you in a month's time. - Director

You sighed and grabbed a casual outfit and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

You were all dressed and munching on a piece of toast you had just made. You kept glancing towards your phone but nothing else came.

*L.joe… Byunghun… Why?* you stared at the unfinished toast in your hands and your vision went blurry from tears. "This is dreadful, why did I decide to take this case? Why is everything so jumbled up and why does it have to be him?" you angrily sighed and took a bite out of your toast. Your phone rang, a text message. You opened it but almost choked from the surprising message. It was from 'Byunghun'.

Meet me at Han River at 2. I'll be waiting.

You just stared at the message. *Should I go? No, he's the enemy! He can…* you gulped down the toast. "Kill me." *I'm his target.* While you were thinking, your body was automatically moving on it's own and before you realised your were driving to Han River. You gritted your teeth, mentally and emotionally preparing yourself for what was about to happen between you and 'Byunghun'.

 

You reached Hand River and slowly walked to the place you and 'Byunghun' had been together befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter