Her Determination

The Murderer Who Stole My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up to find yourself in a hospital. You looked at the pale ivory walls with an IV drop connected to your arm.

"Why am I here?" you started tugging at the IV. "I need to go back to BTD." You hopped out of bed when the nurse came into your room.

"Miss! What are you doing? You aren't well enough to leave yet!" the nurse tried to put you back in bed but that didn't work. You refused to go back into bed. You were determined to see L.joe again at BTD. "I'm leaving."

"Miss you can't! please remain at rest in the hospital until you're fully recovered!" the nursed was literally clinging onto you as you were pushing your way through the hospital ward's door. "Miss!"

You stumbled, weak from the lack of food intake and rest. "I need to go! Let me go now!"

"~~~~~!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Victoria and f(x) were rushing into the ward. "GO BACK TO THE BED NOW!"

You winced at her loud voice. "I can't, I need to go and see L.joe." You tried to walk out the door but then f(x) stepped in. Your eyes narrowed at them. "Move."

"We can't unnie. It's for your own health and safety," Luna smiled apologetically.

"We found you on the foot path. People were crowding around and we got a call from the director saying someone was claiming that they saw you passed out on the street," Krystal stepped forward.

"We thought it was a joke, you never went out without telling us," Sulli looked down at her shoes.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter