{Chapter Two}

Girls Bring the Boys Out

{Chapter Two}


{SM Building}

Tiffany was passing by the SM Building’s corridors with her head phones on, jamming to some song that was playing on her phone. Differently of other people, she would take the subject ‘music’ very serious, even when it wasn’t work. That’s the reason why she became completely foreign to anything that was happening around her.

Donghae was about to exit the practice room when he noticed her presence. She didn’t seem to have realized that she passed by him, and he raised an eyebrow suspiciously. In silence, he decided to follow her, until she stopped and looked behind to see him.

Since the day he met her, he knew that she wasn’t normal. But, in the moment that she started dancing and singing loudly a phrase from the music, he became a hundred percent sure that she was completely crazy.

“Oneul mwohae, four min- YAH!” she shouted when she turned around, following the choreography, and came face to face to a very curious and surprised Donghae “What are you doing here?” she exclaimed, taking off the head phones.

“Hm…” he thought in what to say, but the view of her doing such weird things provoked him to laugh.

He started laughing so hard that he had to rest his knees on the floor, in an attempt of not losing his balance and falling down. Tiffany stared at him with the crossed arms and a raised eyebrow.

“Stand up, Hae. I’m not a clown” she rolled her eyes.

He obeyed, still holding his stomach.

“Fany-ah, you are the creepiest person alive” he spoke, bursting out in laughs again.

She snorted, turning around and continuing her path, ignoring him. He realized that, maybe, he had annoyed her and, quickly, he followed her.

“Oh, come on” he called, pulling her shoulders and turning her to look at him “I’m just joking, baby” he confessed, staring at her brown eyes.

She sighed, pouting cutely. If there was something that Tiffany Hwang was really good at, it was the aegyo. He smiled watching her and, without warning, he glued their mouths.

But it didn’t last, as she pushed him away.

“I’m mad” she spoke, crossing her arms on the chest.

He chuckled, holding her hand and playing with her fingers, while she refused to look at him.

“Fany-ah” he called, but she still didn’t change her gaze. A smile appeared on his mouth while he moved to the front of her and cupped her face, before she could fight back. “Saranghaeyo” he confessed, pecking her lip.

She smiled, finally giving up in denying his love. With her two hands, she held his necklace and pulled him closer, until her back touched the wall behind them.

“Are you quoting a famous phrase from an EXO’s song?” she teased, remembering of that part in ‘Wolf’.

He chuckled, nodding with the head lightly.

“Geurae wolf naega wolf auuu” he danced stupidly, while she laughed with his idiot way of acting.

“Stop it, for God” Tiffany begged, covering her eyes.

But Donghae didn’t obey her this time. Ignoring her order, he scratched himself before continuing his terrible moves.

“I got a boy meotjin, I got a boy chakhan, I got a boy, handsome boy, nae mam da gajyeogan” he pointed at himself while singing the song.

She slapped his arm, shaking the head while still laughing.

“You are making me embarrassed!” she exclaimed.

“Deo dangdanghage neon, Mr. Mr.” he continued his little concert.

She didn’t see any other option but to cover his mouth, in an attempt of making him shut up. When he felt the warmth of her hand, he smiled staring at her.

“Excuse me” the couple heard a different voice calling by beside them.

Tiffany didn’t need to turn around to identify it’s owner; she was used to that sound. With a sigh, she made the same movement as her boyfriend, who had the jaw on the floor staring at the man who had the eyes focused on the two.

“Nichkhun?” Donghae asked, clearly surprised by his sudden appearance.

Most of you must know about Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, 2PM’s member and Stephanie Hwang’s ex-boyfriend. Both of them dated some months before she started her relationship with her sunbaenim from Super Junior. Even if they were a great pair, they didn’t have time to stay together because of the different schedules and the non-privacy for being an idol, reason why they decided to break up before they started fighting. He already knew that she had moved on, but he still couldn’t do it. Maybe he loved her more than he imagined.

“Hi” Nichkhun smiled, bowing politely.

Doesn’t matter how jealous he got because of the scene in front of him, he still would be sympathy, as usual.

“Hey” Tiffany also smiled, greeting him “It’s been a while” she chuckled, remembering of how long they didn’t meet each other.

He nodded, placing his hands on the pockets.

“Yes, I know. How have you been?” he asked, pointing towards her figure.

“I’ve been great, thanks” she replied “Working hard, you know” she raised her fists, doing the famous ‘fighting’ position.

He laughed. The thing about Tiffany that made him fall deeply for her was her nice and happy personality. Doesn’t matter what, she would always smile and cheer for him, even when he didn’t ask her to.

She realized that the person beside her was very uncomfortable with the situation and, in an attempt of making him feel better, she held on of his hands.

Nichkhun noticed that and an unconditional pain grew inside his heart. He looked away, trying to hold his emotions back.

“What are you doing here?” Donghae questioned, suddenly.

The jealously was more than obvious on his voice.

“I came to accompany Taecyeon. He wanted to visit Yoona because he discovered that she had a cold last week, so he wanted to check if she was okay” he explained. The couple nodded, shaking the head. “And I also wanted to see how Fany was” he added.

She stared at him and smiled gratefully. Even if their relationship had finished long time ago, he was still a close friend of her, and she liked their friendship.

“Now that you saw, you can go” the boyfriend replied rudely.

Tiffany turned at him with widened eyes. She knew that he wasn’t enjoying the scene but he wasn’t usually that way. And it shocked her, because she waited a better behave coming from him.

“Oh” Nichkhun exclaimed, getting red.

“I’m sorry about that, Nick” she apologized, feeling bad for him.

He shook the head, smiling weakly.

“Don’t worry, he has his reasons to treat me like this” he confessed “If I had you, I would also do the same” he spoke sadly, pointing at her.

He couldn’t fight it: he still loved her. He loved the unique way she had to bit her chubby lips with so much innocence; he loved the way she laughed with every single silly thing; he loved her good moods, always treating people the best she could; he loved her vanilla smell, which filled each place that she entered in; he loved her bright smile, full of joy and life. And he couldn’t help but think about how lucky Donghae was.

She was about to say something, but he did it firstly.

“I should go, I guess I’m interrupting your free time” he cleared his throat “See you around, Fany” he smiled, bowing at her and passing by the couple, disappearing in the long corridor.

Tiffany sighed as soon as she couldn’t see anymore. Her blood started rushing on her veins and she closed her fists abruptly, totally angry with the stupid attitude of her boyfriend.

“Finally he is-“ Donghae tried to speak, but she didn’t let.

“Why did you do that?” she yelled, pointing at the direction where he had left some seconds ago.

He stepped back, surprised about that side of her.

“He… He… Hm…” he tried to think about something, but there weren’t enough arguments “He was flirting with you, Fany” he snapped his fingers, feeling like a genius for having that excuse in mind.

She snorted furiously.

“So you can rub yourself in women and I can’t talk to another man?” she exclaimed “That’s not how our relationship works, Hae!” she threw her hands in the air.

Yes, she was absolutely right, and he couldn’t deny that.

“Okay, okay, but he is your ex, Fany. And it is obvious that he still wants you. If he had written on his forehead ‘Stephanie Hwang Saranghaeyo’ wouldn’t be as obvious as the expression on his face” he made exaggerated gests, trying to make her understand him.

But it still wasn’t enough to convince her. With a heavy sigh, she shook the head.

“He is my friend, Hae. And if you aren’t able to accept my friends, than I am not sure if it can work between us” she confessed painfully.

His eyes widened with her phrase. He wasn’t waiting for that, oh if wasn’t. He didn’t have time to say something, because she turned around and started walking towards Girls’ Generation dorm’s direction.

“Fany-ah!” he shouted, running and pulling her by the arm.

She looked at him with sadness. It hurt him, because he knew he was the one to cause that.

He approached her and cupped her face, caressing her cheeks with his thumbs.

“I just screw the things with you, right?” he asked, knowing the answer “I’m sorry for being such a jerk” he apologized, looking deeply at her “But he is right. I have the biggest preciosity of this world in my hands, so I can’t miss it” he whispered, getting closer of her “I’m sorry, but if I did what I did, it’s because I am scared of losing you” he finished, kissing her lips gently.

She closed her eyes, feeling his mint breath inside . It didn’t take a lot until she parted from him.

“I am not leaving you, Hae” she hissed in her husky voice “Even if he was Johnny Depp, he wouldn’t be able to take your place in my heart” she assured with a smile.

He also smiled, tranquilizing himself with her words. He pecked her nose gently, curling a wisp of her dark hair with his index finger.

“And I wouldn’t change you for Megan Fox” he confessed funnily.

She laughed, shaking the head.

“Aigoo, with so many men in this world, I had to fall for the most womanizer of all of them!” she looked up.

“Yah!” he exclaimed, provoking her to laugh.

 

{Girls’ Generation Dorm}

“Yul, where is Sunny?” Yoona asked to the focused Yuri on the couch.

She had her phone in hands, typing frantically and smiling like an idiot. The friend would ask what was happening, but she decided to ignore.

“She left some seconds ago” Yuri replied casually, not diverting her gaze from the screen.

Yoona sighed, closing her hands in fists. She needed to talk with Sunny about the changing of the choreography but, as the girl was busy with her new musical, their meetings didn’t happen very easily.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell. She moved closer to the door and opened it, revealing a smiling Taecyeon. She also smiled, happy for seeing him.

“You!” she pointed towards him, hugging him quickly.

Since 2010, when they recorded the famous ‘Cabi Song’ together, they both became great friends. Whenever it was possible, they would go out and have fun, in memory of the old times.

“Me!” he replied, kissing her check gently “It’s been a while” he spoke.

“Yes, yes. I was missing you so much!” she confessed “Please, come in” she gave him the space to enter.

He nodded, obeying her. He stared at the beautiful dorm and smiled when seeing Yuri.

“Anyoung Yul imnida” he greeted, bowing politely.

“Hi” she answered shortly, not daring to look at him.

He furrowed his eyebrows, not understanding why she was treating him that way. She would always be very nice to him, so that kind of situation was unusual and weird.

“Don’t worry, she acts like that when she is talking to someone important” Yoona whispered behind him, loud enough to the friend to hear.

“I am not talking to anyone important!” Yuri protested, piercing her with the eyes.

“Yeah, yeah” Yoona nodded sarcastically “Let’s go to my room. There we can talk with more privacy” she smiled, indicating the direction to the boy.

He nodded, following it.

“Hey, you two” Yuri yelled, when they were about to leave. The couple turned at her with interrogative looks. “Seung Gi has his eyes on you” she winked playfully.

Yoona laughed, sticking her tongue out. Even if that was a joke, Taecyeon didn’t like it. It wasn’t funny, because he knew it was true. The only woman that he had loved for four years is taken, and it hurts him.

“Shut up and continue talking to Taeyang oppa. It’s the best you do” she shouted, before entering the bedroom and closing the door behind.

They stood in silence for a while, and she sat down in one the beds, pointing to the empty seat beside her. He smiled, sitting next to her.

“I heard you were sick last week” he asked, breaking the moment.

She nodded, resting her hand on her lap.

“Yeah, I got a cold because of this terrible weather of Seoul” she teased.

“What did you do?” he asked, curious to know what really happened.

“Hyoyeon forced me to go with her buy some cupcakes at the store, in the middle of the city. But I couldn’t imagine that it would be so cold, so I didn’t wear a jacket or something like that” she replied, laughing at the end.

He did the same, understanding her situation.

“I hope you are good now” he commented suddenly.

“I am a lot better, thank you for worrying, Taec” she smiled truly, touching his shoulder.

He nodded, feeling her delicate hands on his shirt. He loved that sensation of having her and, when he listened about her illness, he wanted to be there to take care of her, give her food on the mouth and caress her hair while she slept.

“So you are starting your tour in Japan, right?” she asked.

“Yes, next week we are going to Hong Kong for our first concert” he replied, not being able to hide the excitement on his voice.

“That’s great!” Yoona exclaimed “We are also touring in there, you know?”

“I do, and I hope you girls don’t make a show at the same day as us. 2PM can’t compete with Girls’ Generation” Taecyeon teased.

She laughed, doing the sound that he most enjoyed to hear.

“That’s not true, oppa” she replied, slapping his arm playfully “Do you think that the japanese fans would change a night watching handsome boys shirtless to a night watching skinny women doing dorky things?” she raised an eyebrow “I don’t think so” she finished before he could even answer.

He chuckled, shaking the head.

“You’ve just admitted that I am handsome” he smiled victoriously.

“I’ve never denied that” she replied casually.

In some moments, he would forget that she didn’t know his feelings for her. But he also didn’t want to explain it; he couldn’t take the risk of losing her, no way.

“In 2PM, who do you think that is the hottest?” he questioned, looking deeply at her.

She leaned on the backrest and putted on her best thinking face, while he observed her.

“That’s complicated…” she lied, touching her chin with her finger “I think that it would be Junho oppa” she teased, holding her laughs.

His face fell on the floor with her sudden confession. For some reason, he knew she wasn’t saying the true. With an evil look, he bent the sleeves of his shirt, ready to do the thing she most hated in the world.

She noticed, reason why she tried to sit properly but, when she was about to stand up, it was already too late. He had the grip of her wrist, throwing her on the bed and standing above her, while her body was in the middle of his legs.

“You provoked it, Im Yoona” he spoke before attacking her.

His hands ran crazily on her tummy’s region, tickling her. She laughed hysterically. She wasn’t able to hold herself when it happened to her.

“Stop it, stop it!” she shouted, slapping his chest.

“Say you are sorry!” he yelled back, enjoying the scene.

“I’m sorry, you are my favorite. You are the hottest in 2PM!” she confessed difficulty.

He smiled victoriously, stopping his malignant work. When he looked down at her, he noticed how close their faces were. He could kiss her if he wanted, with just some centimeters away of his. He looked inside her pupils and he saw how they were focused on him. It was like if she could read his mind with a simple stare. During a moment, he even thought that she also desired him, as much as he desired her.

But he knew he shouldn’t do that. He knew Seung Gi and, even if he didn’t like him, he still had to respect. He was a gentleman, and he wouldn’t act like a jerk just because he was deeply in love with her. If he wasn’t able to make her feel the same as him during the past four years, he would never be able to do that anymore.

“Taec-“ Yoona tried to say, but he cut her off.

“I won’t do anything, Yoon” Taecyeon assure, moving away from her.

He stood up and extended his hands towards her, helping her to do the same. She accepted, holding them. Quickly, he pulled her but, unlike he expected, she came to almost fall with his strength. Maybe he should be more delicate when the subject was the opposite .

“Sorry” he scratched the back of his neck, embarrassed.

She smiled, shaking her head.

“It wasn’t a problem. Thank you” she bowed politely.

They stood in silence for a while until she remembered of someone: Sunny. She still had to find the friend to warn her about the news.

“Hm…” she cleared , thinking about the exact words “I’m sorry, I love talking to you but I must go now” she pointed towards the door.

He nodded, clearly sad. Even if nothing was going to happen between them, he still adored being on her company.

“It’s okay, Yoon” he smiled, walking to the exit “Call me when you are free and we can think about something to do” he suggested.

She agreed, thinking that it would be an awesome opportunity of being with her best friend. She walked closer of him and, slowly, stood on the point of her feet, kissing his check warmly.

“Thank you for coming” she whispered, smiling.

He looked at her and did the same before leaving. He waved his goodbye to the still focused Yuri and, when he first stepped out of the house, he touched the region where her lips were just some seconds ago. He closed his eyes, trying to tranquilize his crazy heart.

“Im Yoona… What are you doing with me?” he asked hopelessly, but nobody listened.

Well, that was what he though. 


{Author's Comment}


Another chapter is done. This one, I wrote about HaeFany and TaecYoon.

The next is about BaekYeon and HyoHyuk.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it. :)

Please, comment to let me know what you think of it!

~Fighting