{Chapter Three}

Girls Bring the Boys Out

{Chapter Three}


{Girls’ Generation Dorm}

“Hey, Sica” Taeyeon called the girl, who was laying on the couch with the television’s control on her hands “Do you want to come with me?” she asked.

Jessica looked up lazily.

“To where?” she inquired.

“To the practice room on the east side of the building” she replied, putting her coat on “EXO is rehearsing there and, to give support, I’ll bring them some food” she explained, grabbing a vessel rested above the table.

The friend grimaced. Whenever the word ‘EXO’ was mentioned, she would think twice before deciding something. She knew that Kris and Suho had a crush on her, and this would annoy her sometimes. She hated when people tried to flirt with her.

“Ah… I don’t think I want to go. I’m too tired today” she lied, stretching herself.

Taeyeon chuckled, already familiar to that actuation of her member.

“Okay, so I see you later” she waved before storming out of her dorm.

The enormous building of SM Entertainment had five floors. Each of them had a function: the first was the lobby and the reception, where the visitors would stay until they had the permission to go up; the second was the canteen and the medical area; the third was where the practice rooms were localized, along with the gym; the fourth was the studio, full of rooms in where the artists would train their vocal cords; and the last one was the floor of the dorms from the eldest idols, like Super Junior, BoA, TVXQ and Girls’ Generation. As time passed by and the necessity of more space arrived, Sooman decided to build another conglomerates around the company, where SHINee, f(x) and EXO would stay.

She entered the lift and pressed the number three, ready to go down. She turned to the mirror and admired herself for a while: the dark hair was tied on a ponytail perfectly. She had some jeans and the sweatshirt that she stole from Baekhyun on, completing the outfit with the sneakers. For some reason, the boy provoked her to want to look wonderful in front of him. She was scared that, whenever she wasn’t in her best state, he wouldn’t like her.

When the two doors opened, Taeyeon smiled. She stepped out and moved towards the room at the end of the corridor, from where the famous song ‘Growl’ was coming. On her path, she bowed at some dancers politely, before finally knocking on the door and excusing herself before entering.

“Anyounghaseyo” she greeted them.

“Taeyeon-ssi!” the boys exclaimed, happy to see their favorite sunbaenim.

She smiled, also happy for seeing them. In the middle of that bunch of men, one of the grabbed her attention. He had his eyes focused on her, with some kind of joy inside his pupils. He opened his arms, indicating her that he wanted a hug. And she didn’t hesitate in obeying, jumping on him romantically.

“Is this lovely attitude of yours becoming a routine?” Baekhyun teased, winning a slap on the back of his neck.

They separated of each other and she pulled him closer, gluing their mouths. The kiss lasted for a while, until the rest of the group started complaining, a very usual attitude from them.

“Get a room” Chen muttered, covering his eyes.

Sehun followed him, doing the same. The couple laughed, letting go of each other. Taeyeon grabbed her boyfriend’s hand and smiled, holding it. She loved the warmth that he had, and it would always make her feel better.

“Don’t need to be jealous, guys” Baekhyun teased, passing an arm around her shoulders “One day, maybe, one of our beautiful noonas will give you attention the same way that happened to me” he winked, kissing the top of his girlfriend’s head.

The boys rolled their eyes, while the two chuckled.

“Anyway, what brings you here so early, Taeyeon-ssi?” Suho asked.

“Suho, you don’t need to use formalities with me. None of you need to” she smiled “I came because I baked some cookies early, and I thought you guys would like to taste it” she explained, extending the aliment that she had in hands towards EXO-K’s leader.

They cheered, thankful for her preoccupation. From all of their seniors, she was the only who would care about them that way.

“It smells good, Tae” Tao complimented, smiling childish.

She laughed with his cute attitude, while the rest attacked the food. Baekhyun chuckled lowly, pulling her by the arm, directing her to the exit. She turned at him with furrowed eyebrows, not understanding why he wanted to take her far away from his friends.

“What’s wrong?” she inquired when they were finally out.

He smiled, standing in front of her and touching her cheek gently.

“Nothing” he replied casually, caressing her face “I just wanted to be alone with you” he confessed.

She also smiled. Both of them knew how difficult it was for them to have a time for their relationship. Especially because of her group’s tour and his group’s preparation for their second SMTown tour, they would have to work twice harder, and their meetings became almost impossible of happening.

Mostly of the time, he would call her on facetime, in the middle of the dawn, when he was back on his dorm, and they would talk until it was early. Sooman didn’t want them to meet in public, because he felt really angry because of the hate that the couple received. When Taeyeon apologized with her fans, he almost killed her. In his mind, she didn’t have any fault if she was looking for her own happiness. And that’s the reason why he feared for the rest of his idols, especially Tiffany and Donghae. He couldn’t imagine what would happen when people find out about them.

“If you say so, then I am happy that you took me out of there” she teased, holding his chin and pulling him into a gently kiss.

They smiled when parting of each other. They didn’t mind in hiding their love, as long as they could still be together.

“Are you free today?” Baekhyun asked, when they decided to give a walk on that floor.

“No” Taeyeon shook the head “But we are a total mess because of the full agenda from some members. Sunny has her musical and the radio show, Yoona was selected to be the new MC from Strong Heart, as Seung Gi will have to leave because of his new movie, Jessica has the reality with Krystal and Seohyun is now studying for an english exam, reason why Fany is helping her” she explained.

He nodded, listening to her carefully.

“When are you girls coming to rehearsal?” he inquired, passing through a corridor.

“Probably at night” she replied, playing with some of his fingers “Honestly, I don’t even know if we will come here anymore” she laughed dryly.

“Why not?” he furrowed his eyebrows, turning at her “The tour with the label starts next week, Tae” he informed.

“I know, I know, but as we are also touring by our own, we already know the lyrics, choreography and all those stuff by rote. And the good thing about SMTown is that we only perform some songs” she smiled.

“Oh” he exclaimed, now understanding her. She wasn’t totally wrong. “But we also have the one that everybody sings together, forgot?” he asked.

She shook the head, denying his question.

“Of course I didn’t forget” she assured calmly “But sanjangnim said that he will reunite all of his idols at Friday, to decide the song and to share the lines. And today is still Monday, so we don’t have to worry yet” she smiled victoriously, raising her gaze.

He chuckled, following her reasoning. They stood in silence for a while, until they arrived at the balcony. Baekhyun opened the door, giving space to Taeyeon step in firstly. She bowed, admiring his gentle personality. He entered before her, feeling the wild wind from Seoul touching their faces abruptly.

She walked towards the parapet and leaned on it, closing the eyes while the nature messed her hair. He couldn’t help but smile at the wonderful scene in front of him. Without hesitating, he moved closer of her and hugged her by behind, resting his chin on her shoulder.

“If you could leave here, go to somewhere else, would you?” he asked, suddenly curious by her answer.

She opened her eyelids and stared at him for a while, trying to think of the reason for that question.

“I don’t know. I love this city, this country, but I really don’t know if I would resist to not live in Europe” she replied with a hoyden smile.

“Europe? Such a large mainland” he teased, receiving and elbowed on his tummy “France, for example?” he inquired.

“No, this is where Fany likes the most” she chuckled, remembering of her best friend doing a giant speech about how beautiful that region is and how she dreams about building a family in there “I think that Spain” she commented suddenly.

“Oh” he nodded “I agree in moving with you” he completed, pulling her closer to him.

She raised an eyebrow, looking up.

“And that was supposed to mean…?” she asked, signaling with the hands, in an attempt of making him continue her phrase.

“Means that I accept your proposal” he finished casually, staring at the airplane that passed on the sky.

Taeyeon’s eyes widened. She turned her body completely at him, standing between him and the parapet.

“I didn’t propose you!” she exclaimed, waiting for an explanation.

“Ah, come on, Tae. You sent me an indirect saying that you wanted to live in Spain” he spoke, shrugging the shoulders.

“Yah! That’s not true” she slapped his chest.

Baekhyun stared at her and laughed.

“I’m joking, I’m joking. Please, don’t hit me!” he yelled with a thin voice, covering his face.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes playfully, watching her boyfriend act like a little girl defenseless. He stopped his drama and turned at her, with a childish expression.

“But seriously, would you marry me?” he inquired suddenly.

She laughed, shaking the head.

“You are still a baby, Baek. I don’t want to be your mother” she teased, causing him to chuckle.

“Aw, why not?” he pouted cutely “You don’t want me to call you omma?” he made his irresistible eyes.

She raised an eyebrow.

“God, you are so gay!” she commented funnily.

“That’s the reason why you are the man in our relationship” he winked, pulling her into another kiss, this time, deeper than the others.

 

{Super Junior’s Dorm}

Siwon woke up late that day. All of the practice rooms of SM were full, so Super Junior would rehearsal in the afternoon.

He stepped out of his room as he would usually do, only wearing his pajamas’ pants. But, when he passed through the longue, he regretted of doing that.

Standing on the couch, Hyoyeon had a bunch of blankets above her, almost covering her whole body, while only her face could be seen. The television was , and a culinary channel was entertaining the girl.

He was about to say something, when someone else did it, from behind of him.

“Hyo my honey, with what do you want your pancakes?” Eunhyuk exclaimed inside the kitchen.

She thought for a while, before making an effort to reply.

“Strawberry sauce” she replied lazily, still not noticing the presence of another man on the ambient.

Siwon furrowed his eyebrows, trying to understand the weird relationship between the two. In his mind, he thanked God because he was single. If all the couples were that way, he would rather staying alone.

“I’m coming, my cute pie” he heard the friend speaking behind, turning to face a very happy Eunhyuk, holding a tray full of food and with a single rose on his hands.

When he realized that he wasn’t alone with his girlfriend, he almost jumped, throwing all the things in the air.

“What are you doing here? And why the heck are you shirtless?” he asked, pointing towards the half- boy “Are you trying to seduce my girl?” he exclaimed.

Siwon rolled his eyes, shaking the head.

“You are really creepy, Eun” he commented, leaving the place before the other could say something.

Hyoyeon, who watched everything quietly, chuckled with the funny scene. Eunhyuk did the same, coming closer of her and resting his meal on her lap, while she sat down.

“For you, my queen” he smiled, grabbing her hand and kissing it.

She did the same, holding the fork and the knife, in an attempt of cutting the aliment. When she first tasted the delicious pancake, she closed her eyes in joy, feeling the sweet from the strawberry.

“This is wonderful” she complimented with the full mouth.

He cheered happily.

“So you forgive me because of the music video?” he inquired excitedly.

She nodded, drinking a sip of the orange juice. Before she could even rest the cup down, she felt two arms wrapping around her figure, pulling her into a hug.

“Eun, I understand that you’ve missed me, but can you please let me eat?” she asked teasingly.

In reply, he shook the head.

“No. Now that I have you back, I won’t let you go, ever again” he yelled dramatically.

Hyoyeon laughed. Eunhyuk could be the most stupid, immature, weird, emotional and idiot person in the world, but he still was her immature boyfriend, her weird boyfriend, her emotional boyfriend and her idiot boyfriend, and she wouldn’t change him for anyone else, ever.

“We didn’t even break up!” she exclaimed, holding his face and forcing him to look at her.

“Because you promised me that you would date me for, at least, five months, remember?” Eunhyuk inquired. She grimaced in a thinking face, trying to find that memory inside of her mind. He sighed, noticing how sluggish his girlfriend was. “When Sooman paid for the whole company one week of vacations at that famous resort of Jeju. I invited you to a walk on the beach and you accepted. When we decided to swim for a while, you pretended to be drowning, so I saved you and you told me that” he continued.

“Oh!” she interjected “It was in the same day that Sica had to Kris on the bottle game, right?” she laughed, followed by him.

“Yes, Jeju was good” he commented, smirking maliciously.

She slapped his arm hardly. Before they started their relationship, he would hang out a lot with other women. And, on that trip, things weren’t different.

“I didn’t pretend to be drowning, okay?” she crossed her arms, using this lie as an excuse for hitting him.

“Yes, you did” he pointed, with a chuckle “You were like ‘Oh, Eunhyuk, my hero, come and take me out of this profane water and kiss me, giving me your oxygen’” he tried to copy her voice.

She stared at her, unable to say a word. He seemed like an alien in her eyes, and she didn’t know how to communicate with them.

But, for her luck, someone else entered the living room exactly in this embarrassed moment of them. Hyoyeon stood up quickly when she saw a female, and her jaw touched on the floor. Eunhyuk did the same, as surprised as his girlfriend.

“Sooyoung?!” she yelled.

“Yesung?!” he also yelled.

The view in front of them was shocking: Girls’ Generation’s Choi Sooyoung wearing a large shirt from a football team, that obviously wasn’t hers, holding hands with Super Junior’s Kim Jongwoon, who was dressed the same was as Siwon, revealing his defined abdomen.

“Hyo?!” Sooyoung shouted.

“Morning, bro” Yesung greeted casually, waving one of his hands.

“What the hell is going on here?” Hyoyeon exclaimed.

Her friend coughed awkwardly, trying to think of an explanation. She scratched the back of her neck nervously, not receiving support from the boy next to her, who wasn’t understanding the whole situation.

“I was going to tell you” she spoke suddenly.

This time, Yesung turned at her with a raised eyebrow.

Was?” he asked, focusing on the second word pronounced by her “So you didn’t tell them?” he continued.

She seemed very embarrassed, not knowing what to say.

“Tell us what?” Eunhyuk inquired, clearly surprised.

“I told you, Eun” Yesung stared at him awkwardly “Me and Soo are dating” he spoke casually.

Hyoyeon lost her balance, falling backwards. Luckily, the couch was behind her, so she didn’t get hurt. Sooyoung ran closer of her, kneeling down in front of the friend nervously.

“Dating?!” Eunhyuk shouted.

“I told you that day, on the set” the man replied “When you and Donghae said that the video’s idea wasn’t good, I agreed and completed ‘Sooyoung won’t like it’ and then I explained that we had been meeting each other a lot since she broke up with that other man, which I don’t want to say the name. Don’t you remember?” he furrowed the eyebrows.

Eunhyuk stopped for a while and, suddenly, the memory came to his head. He snapped his fingers and smiled, proud of his own self for not forgetting that special moment.

“Congratulations, man!” he cheered, pulling the friend into a hug.

“Hyo, say something” Sooyoung begged, slapping the girl’s cheeks.

She promised to the boyfriend that she would inform her members about that occurred, but the fear of not being accepted in this enormous group of relationships inside SM blocked her.

Hyoyeon raised her gaze and met her friend’s one. She acted dramatically, throwing her head on the seat and covering her face with the red blanket.

“But you are too young to date, Soo” she faked a teary voice.

“Aish” Sooyoung protested, slapping her own forehead “Stop that. I’m fourteen years old, Hyo. I am not a baby” she assured, standing up and extending her hands towards the blonde’s direction, helping her up.

They stood in silence for a while. It was too shocking: three couples between Girls’ Generation and Super Junior, one between Girls’ Generation and EXO (until when Jessica gives up on trying to avoid the two leaders of the group, of course) and one between Girls’ Generation and CNBlue. Oh, and the girls still had a hope that Yuri was dating Taeyang, from BIG BANG. Both of them had been talking a lot during the past days.

“Well, I wish the best of you” Hyoyeon smiled sincerely, showing her support to the new pair. Sooyoung cheered happily, hugging the friend. “But I won’t help you to tell the rest about it” she spoke suddenly.

“Aigoo!” the other member complained. 


{Author's Comment}


Here goes the chapter about BaekYeon and HyoHyuk. I really hope you guys enjoy it, because it took me three hours to write. I'm sorry if there are any grammatical errors. I don't have time to read it again and correct, because I have a family party right now. 

But I'll try to update the one abour YongSeo and Khunri later. :)

Thank you for subscribing and commenting. Please, keep doing it and, if you can, upvote. That would mean a lot.

~Fighting!