Chapter 2: Dorm

GOK | FNC Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded January 5, 2015

GOK were preparing for another stage with 'Pretty Pretty', but not before another interview.

Ruby→Sojung
Mint→Zuny
Hyesu→RiSe
Nicole→Ashley
Ran→EunB

After their performance their manager oppa called them for a short meeting at GOK's dorm.

Ruby & Mint Room:          

Hyesu, Nicole, Ran Room: 

Living Room:                      

Kitchen:                              

Manager Oppa, "You girls have schedules piling up already thanks to your promotions." the girls smiled at getting called for shows, "All of you will appear on 'Idol Dance Battle' and after that, Ran was invited to 'Star Beauty Show'."

All of them cheered and congratulated Ran to appear on the show. Manager Oppa wasn't finished though, "The staff told me to tell you that you need to bring one other person to do the makeup on." the girls "Ooh" and "Aah". 

Ran thought about it, "Can I bring Nicole unnie?" Nicole looked up and pointed at herself, "Me?" Ran nodded. Hyesu put a hand on Nicole's shoulder, "This will be great for you Nicole. Maybe you can get rid of that camera fright?" Mint came on the other side, "And you get a makeover by Ran herself. No stylist unnies." 

Nicole was thinking about it some more when Ruby, who was sitting by Ran spoke up, "Come on Nicole. One makeover won't kill you." Ran nodded from her spot, "I promise I'll do my very best to make you look the most beautiful girl on the set unnie." Nicole sighed but nodded to go with Ran. Ran cheered and hugged Nicole, "You won't regret it unnie I promise!" after the planning of schedules, the girls went to sleep for a full day tomorrow.

*Same Ladies' Code Members As Above
So Nicole is Ashley

Nicole→Ashley
​Ran→EunB