Tearful Smiles and Chocolate Milkshakes

YG Family Memories

This Chapter is about Daesung and Kreagon, the next was voted to be about Taeyang and Hannah, so please wait.

    It was a couple of days before Aleasha's wedding, and I seemed to be the only extremely excited about it. Seunghyun kept quiet, well, more quiet than usual, and 'Leasha kept mumbling to herself in front of the Me. "Shouldn't you be smiling, sweetie?" 'Anna finally asks while I take a curly strand and pin it with a sparkly bobby pin. "Mhm?" Aleasha slips out of her mind and looks at our chef, who sat on the counter in front of us.

 

    "You're getting married! You should be smiling so much that it's stuck on your face forever. Yet, you're sitting here muttering about V.I.Ps, hatred, and what ifs." She further explains, tinkering with an angular cut eyeshadow brush. "Guys, what we're doing could end Seunghyun's career." The fashion designer starts waving her hands about. "Fans aren't really accepting when their idol starts dating or gets married. Besides, it took Tempo years to be where he is today." Hannah flips the brush to the wooden tip and hits Aleasha in the forehead. "Ow! What the Hell was that for?" She hisses, rubbing the injured spot.

 

"Listen," 'Anna starts, using the brush as a teaching stick. "I might've not known Seunghyun more than you, but I know he thought this over repeatedly. He thinks before he leaps, he's rational. Plus, he LOVES you. If he didn't he wouldn't go through with this wedding, he wouldn't have lied about dating you when news got out about you living with five single men, and he wouldn't have followed you when you left after finding out about your pregnancy."

 

"'Anna's right, 'Easha." I point towards the curling iron that Hannah passes to me. "I'm honestly jealous, it's hard to find men like that in a redneck town like ours." I wrap a chunk of chocolate hair around the hot barrel. "I know guys, but I still can't help it." The bride-to-be sighs, jumping when her cell goes off. "Watch it!" I yell at the stylist trying to prevent the hot curler from burning her scalp. "Hyunnie just texted me saying that him and the other's are on their way."

 

"What?!" Me and Hannah yell out in sync, staring at each other with wide eyes. I place the curler on the vanity and run to the nearest mirror, Hannah hot on my tail. "Guys~!" Aleasha turns in the chair. "What are you doing?" She asks, while we scrambled for make up. "Touching up. There are hot single men coming!" Hannah yells, grabbing an eyeliner pencil "What else would we be doing?" I respond back, blinking repeatedly after putting on mascara. "Well, you could finish my hair." She suggests, turning towards the big window in front of the shop.

 

"Omo! They're here." She comments, watching the taxi pull up. "Now?!" We gasp, rushing back to Aleasha just as the bell jingled, warning us of the newcomers. "Hey, guys." Aleasha greets, waving towards the group. "Hey, honey." Seunghyun plants a kiss on her hand. "I guess I need to start introductions." The stylist commented, standing up out of the chair. "Hey! Short people problems, ya know." I bark, standing on my tiptoes to try and push the pin in.

 

"Hannah, Kreagon, this is the rest of BigBang." She gestures to the group. "That's Youngbae Dong." The dark skinned man was even shorter than me, only a couple inches taller than Hannah's five foot four frame, though he was more built than the rest. His face was covered with a massive pair of sunglasses and his hair hidden by a flatbill snapback.

 

"This is Seunghyun Lee or panda." The youngest of the group smiled at us, leaning and kissing both of our hands. "Yah!" Youngbae slaps him in the back of the head. "Ignore him." His eyes were accented by shadows which probably earned him the nickname panda, his hair was buzzed on the sides but longer on top to form a small point that acted as bangs.

 

"Blondie here is Daesung Kang." Aleasha jabs a finger at the boy who smile made his eyes disappear. He was tan, tanner than Youngbae and stacked, muscles evident in his white graphic t-shirt. His light hair covered one eye and made him look even darker. His smile was beautiful, all teeth and dazzling, he always looked happy, that grin never disappearing. Neither did his gaze leave mine and a blush grazes my features, a sharp turn of my head swings my hair in front of my face, hiding the rose tint that fell upon my cheeks.

 

"Finally, this is Jiyong Kwon." The said man's height was in between Youngbae's and Daesung's, but his fashion was sky high. The bright white jacket had leather patches of different colors here and there, a loose black wife beater underneath was tucked into distressed skinny jeans, and classic black loafers graced his feet. He was definitely the leader that claimed international recognition for his music and style. His ravenette hair was shaved on one side but long on the other, adding certain rocker style to his looks.

 

"Guys, these are my closest friends, Kreagon Smith," She jabs me in the side with her thumb. "She's a makeup and hairstylist for Lady GaGa." I give a tentative wave and refused to lift my eyes from the ground. "And finally, the miget of our trio, Hannah Daily." She throws an arm around the said girl receiving a quiet '' from Hannah. "She's a five-star chef." Hannah had managed to look through the guys but ended up coughing when she looked at Youngbae.

 

"Now, that the pleasantries are out of the way," she starts makes her way to her chair. "you guys can stay if you want, but I need to get this done for tomorrow." She settled back down into the chair. Despite the fact that they were from Korea, we managed to hold a conversation in english. Youngbae and Jiyong were quieter than the two youngest, but knew the most english. Seunghyun spent the time staring at Aleasha, stopping only when Daesung and Panda were saying something they shouldn't, then would he proceed to act silly to distract from what the two were saying.

 

They blended well, different yet had enough similarities to become close with one another. A family bond that Aleasha, Hannah, and I also shared. The act of completing Aleasha's hair seemed to go by faster with the boys' even with the feeling of Daesung's eyes on me from time to time. We decided we'd head out for dinner since the clock read seven by the time we had finished.

 

"Why do I have to wear this~" Aleasha whined, tugging on the plastic scarf tied around her head. "I spent three hours on your hair, I'm not letting anything ruin my hard work." I smile at the designer who pouts. "It's so weird~" She continued, swatting Seunghyun's poking finger away from her plastic covered head. "Just like you, so get use to it." Hannah teased, pulling Jumper Cables on the tallest girl.

 

Daesung had ended up sitting next to me at the restaurant. Hannah and Youngbae across from us. Seungri at the end of the square table next to Jiyong, while Seunghyun and Aleasha sat at the head, playing translator when necessary. The restaurant was one of our favorite hangouts back in highschool, a quaint little diner with black and white checkered floors and round red stools at the counter. A place that had the best milkshakes and ice cold glass bottles of soda. A shop that sold homemade sweets next to the cash register and would hang up the colored pictures of children who waited for their chicken strips and fries.

 

Daesung leaned in close to me, asking what the different stuff on the menu was, a smile on his lips as I stumbled over my words. I lifted my gaze to Hannah and realize she was going through same thing I was, Youngbae asking what was the best thing to eat on the menu.

 

"Girls! It's been way too long." A sweet voice greets us from the end of the table. "Mrs. Nattlee!" We stood up from our seats and hugged our old teacher. "And I see you've brung your boyfriends too." Hannah coughs while I rapidly shake my head back and forth. "Unfortunately, Mrs. Nattlee, I'm the only one a relationship." Aleasha counters, leading our teacher by the hand to Seunghyun. "Hyunnie, this is our old science teacher. Mrs. Nattlee, this is my fiance, Seunghyun Choi." The said boy stood up, took Mrs. Nattlee's hand and bowed a whole ninety degrees. "My, my. I wish my son had at least one-sixth of his manners." We laugh and we proceed to introduce her to the rest of the boys'.

 

"What happened to teaching High School, Mrs. Nattlee?" Hannah asks after Youngbae had pulled a chair over for the ex-teacher to sit in. "I had my knee replaced three times, because pain and absence I couldn't keep up with what the government wanted taught, so I retired and took over this cafe after Holdsworth passed away."

 

We talked for a few more minutes before she remembered that she hadn't taken our orders yet. With smiles on our faces we gave her our order as well as the boys', asking her to put it on one bill. She came soon after, having a younger waitress bring over another tray of food. "A double cheeseburger with curly fries for Kreagon, chili cheese fries for the bride-to-be, and a dorito taco salad bowl for Hannah." She sat the food in front of the respected people before switching trays with the other waitress. "Potato Soup for Jiyong, pork tenderloin sandwich for Seunghyun, double cheeseburger with fries for Daesung, Wisconsin cheese soup for Youngbae, and a pizza burger with fries for Seunghyun."

 

The food was delicious just like itt was back in high school, and we proceeded to tell Mrs. Nattlee that, who revealed to the boys' that Hannah had created both the potato soup and the wisconsin cheese soup herself, evidence of her excellent cooking skills.

 

After passing Mrs. Nattlee a wedding invitation that got lost in the piles of sketches, we bid our farewells, and left with milkshakes. Aleasha was once again complaining about the hair wrap in between sips of her strawberry milkshake. "Aleasha, please shut up." I start, walking backwards so I could look at her straight in the eye. "I love you and all, but if you don't quit complaining I'm going to-" I catch my left heel on a crack in the sidewalk and fall backwards, bracing myself for the painful collision with cement...

 

That never happened, I open one eye to see Daesung staring at me, arms wrapped around to stop my fall. We proceeded to stare at each other for what felt like hours, separating with awkward coughing when Ji cleared his throat. "Thanks." I mutter, eyes glued to the ground to hide the blush that warmed my face. "No problem." He mumbled scratching the back of his neck.

 

"Kreagon."  Hannah catches my attention. "Yeah?" "Your milkshake's on the floor." My eyes snap to the street where that cold drink had landed, the chocolatey goodness bleeding out on to the black top. I pout, eyes becoming watery at the site. "Milkshakey..." I whimper, about to cry when a tap to my shoulder pulled my from the murder to face Daesung. "You can have mine." He offers, holding it out towards. My eyes switch back and forth between his face and the sweet in his hand. "...Really?" I tentatively ask. "Mhm, I'm full. It be a waste." A broad smile graced my lips as I tackle him in a hug. "Thank you!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: Sorry for being neglectful of all my stories. I've been suffering from writer's block. I'll try to be better. Also urgently looking for Co-Authors! Please help.