Chapter 6

First

Jaebum went back their dorm huffing. It took him longer to come back since he had to loose some fan girls away from him. He frowns as he opens their dorm door.

"Oh you're back", Jinyoung said as he enters. He looks at the other questioningly and tries to look around for the others.

"The others are already asleep and I left your food on the fridge you just have to re-heat them"

"Oh ok. Thanks for waiting up but you didn't have to", he said going to the kitchen , trying to act casual when all his thoughts are on a certain person

"Well it's not that I want to but I have to ask you to do something", Jinyoung said leaning on the kitchen counter. Jaebum felt nervous so he opted to nod his head.

"Well earlier when Mark hyung, Jackson and Youngjae arrived; I noticed Youngjae was limping and had to be carried by Jackson to their room while he is glaring at Mark hyung."

Jaebum gripped the glass he's holding so tight that it broke. Not noticing the blood on his hands but he is shaking in anger and jealousy.

He is mad that Mark and Jackson did that with Youngjae; it was supposed to be him.

He is mad that Mark seems to have done something to Youngjae to end up receiving a glare from the younger.

He is mad for he is jealous that Youngjae is being tended by Jackson and not him.

"Omo hyung! Your hand!", Jinyoung panicked and hurriedly help the older snapping him from his thoughts.

"Are you ok now hyung?", the younger asked as he finishes tending the wound; good thing it was only a small cut.

"Yeah I'm ok. Sorry about that", Jaebum said as he watch the younger clean up the mess.

"It's ok hyung. Just don't be harsh on those two when you talk to them."

"I'll try but I can't promise anything"

"Youngjae wouldn't like that. Especially if you end up getting hurt.", Jinyoung said whispering the last part.

Jaebum didn't hear him though for he was busy torturing the two english speakers on his mind.

Their talk was interrupted by a Hong Kong native entering the kitchen. Jinyoung had to hold Jaebum by the arm preventing him from jumping at the other.

"Oh Jackson, why are you still awake?"

"What about you two, why are you still awake", the other countered eyeing them both.

"Jaebum hyung just got home and got injured so I'm helping him"

"Oh are you ok now?", Jackson asked in concern to which momentarily calmed the older and forget about his anger towards him.

"Yeah I am. So why are you up?"

"Oh I have to fetch some water for Youngjae, he needs to take his medicine"

Jaebum's anger was completely gone for his concern regarding the young vocalist is more powerful. 

Seeing the concerned looked from their leader. Jackson mentally smirked and gave a look with Jinyoung who just smiled away from the leader.

"He's ok, just a little sore", Jackson explained and was rewarded by a narrowed look from the leader.

"Jackson hyung~", Youngjae's voice was heard near the kitchen door. Everyone looked at him in concern.

"Aishh I told you to stay in my bed and I'll be back.", Jackson said taking a bottled water from the fridge.

"I don't want to be alone with Mark hyung", the younger whined. Jaebum felt his jealousy rising as he watch Jackson fuss over Youngjae. Though he did thought of taking the younger away from them, he has no definite plans on how to do it. He' mentally scolding himself for being like this.

"Are you ok Jaebum hyung?", Youngjae asked in concern upon seeing Jaebum's injured hand. The older fought a blush and his fast beating heart before answering the other.

"I'm ok. Jinyoung helped me.", he replied relishing the fact the younger is concerned of him almost forgetting the other two and missing the change of expression the other.

"Are ok? Jackson said you are sore", he added cringing at the last word.

"Yeah, I never knew Mark hyung is rough. I thought it would be Jackson hyung but I guess wrong. I will never do it with Mark hyung again, maybe with Jackson hyung.", Youngjae replied oblivious on the meaning of his words to the older.

Jaebum's expression darkened which was quickly noticed by the other two.

"Alright Jae let's go to bed so you can sleep and let your body relax", Jackson said breaking the tension that is slowly growing in the room.

"You have to carry me hyung. It hurts when I walk.", Youngjae whined and Jackson felt his hair stand as Jaebum's piercing gaze focus on him.

"Alright come on. I'll also be the barrier for you so Mark won't be able to hug you in his sleep.", Jackson hurriedly carried the younger bridal style to leave the room fast.

"Good night Jaebum hyung and Jinyoung hyung", Youngjae called out cheerfully.

"I guess I'll go to sleep too. Good night hyung", Jinyoung said excusing himself. He doesn't want to be alone with an angry Jaebum.

 

Jaebum cursed Mark and Jackson multiple times most especially Mark. Tomorrow he really needs to take away Youngjae from those two and also punish them for hurting the younger. He begrudgingly went to his shared room and lie down in bed hugging Youngjae's pillow as he plots his plan as well as trying to calm his ranging jealousy on how close Jackson and Youngjae is earlier. He eventually fell asleep in the midst of strangling Mark.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: 2nd to the last chapter! And yes next chapter is the last one and I might put a special chapter after.

1 question what punishment do you think Mark and Jackson will get?

And any idae what they did?

 

 

Comments please <3

 

~kimminah89~