Chapter 3

First

They are currently in Youhna Starry Nights as guests, as they took their seats Jaebum unconsciously scowl. Youngjae is currently seated beside Jackson, though he felt a little glad Mark is not beside the other too and is seated beside him. Why is he glad about this?

As the show continues, he can't help but force himself to smile whenever he sees Jackson do some skinship with Youngjae which ended up so stiff he looks like he's in pain. It became worse when Jackson keep sending some signals towards Mark who is grinning beside him. What are these two planning? What is this sudden feeling that I'm having?

He kept his face stoic especially upon seeing Jackson hold Youngjae's hand and dance when they were singing "I Like You". He felt mad for no reason and he wants to just punch that smug look on Jackson's face (which most certainly be a bad idea since he himself doesn't know why he wants to do that).

He only felt himself smile genuinely upon seeing Youngjae looking cute as he tries to copy Jackson's dancing. He's so cute, I want to cuddle him. Whoa! Jaebum what the heck are you thinking? 

They finished recording fast and immediately left to get back to JYP for practice. Jaebum was lost in his thoughts as he try to decipher his feelings as they enter the van not noticing how the others have already climbed in.

"Hyung, you seat with manager hyung on the front", Bambam said snapping Jaebum from his thoughts.

He frowned upon seeing the members have already taken the seats at the back. His frown deepened when he saw Youngjae is in between the smirking Mark and Jackson at the very back of the van.

"Hyung what's wrong?", Yugyeom asked peeking behind Jinyoung.

"Oh nothing, I was just thinking of our schedules. Why?"

"Well you've been frowning since this morning"

"Oh was I? I'm ok", he reassured before seating beside the manager. Was he really been frowning all morning?

Looking at the mirror, his gaze was caught with Youngjae who smiled at him. His breath hitch, he felt warm and giddy inside. What is this feeling?

 

Once in JYP, the members immediately started stretching. Jaebum was called out by the manager to talk regarding their schedules.

When Jaebum got back the practice room, he felt his blood boil immediately from the sight he is seeing.

Jinyoung is pulling Bambam who is pulling Yugyeom that is currently being held by Youngjae that is being pinned and straddled by Mark while Jackson is pulling his feet

"What is going on here?!", he shouted, making everyone stop what they are doing and looked at him in surprise.

"I asked. What is going on here?",he repeated as everyone let go of each other. Youngjae immediately stood up and ran towards him, hiding behind his back.

He raised his eyebrow implying that he is not repeating himself, as he also tries to ignore the warm feeling he's having as Youngjae is clutching the back of his shirt.

"We were just playing around", Jinyoung replied for them.

"Is it time to practice?", he asked his voice laced with sarcasm as he tries to control his voice and his anger. When they didn't answer.

"Wh--", his scolding was stopped when Youngjae tugged his shirt. Turning around, his heart almost leap out his throat. Youngjae looked really vulnerable and cute at the same time. This should be illegal to be in a person.

"What's wrong Jae?"

"Hyung please don't be mad. Let's just practice. ok?", Youngjae asked in a small voice, making Jaebum's heart quiver.

"Alright, let's practice but first. I want 30 push-ups from all of you except Youngjae", Jaebum declared. The other members whined.

"Or do you want me to add more?", he asked,everyone shook their heads and started to do the push-ups.

Once done everyone stretched again. Jaebum stood in front of the computer to prepare the tracked. 

Looking around if everyone is ready, his eyes narrowed upon seeing Youngjae go to Mark and Jackson. The younger gave them a hug and his unique eye smile as they talk. From what he's hearing they are saying sorry to the younger. How can he easily forgive others? 

Jaebum again felt that weird sensation on his chest. He unconsciously rubbed his chest and took a deep breath. What the hell is wrong with me?

Shaking his head he called out the start of their practice.

 

They practice hard until they felt as if they can't move anymore. They are finally dismissed. As they prepare to leave, Youngjae approached Jaebum.

"Hyung?"

​"Yeah?", Jaebum asked as he stuff his things on his bag before turning around the younger. 

Seeing the younger, he suddenly felt something stir on the most surprising place. Youngjae is panting hard, his hair is sticking on his face which makes him want to brush it away, his shirt is sticking on him as if it's his second skin and you can see through it. Jaebum gulped trying to looked calm despite the inner turmoil and confusion he is having.

"Hyung, I'm sleeping with Mark hyung and Jackson hyung tonight. I just wanted you to know", Youngjae said before leaving Jaebum and left the room with a grinning Jackson. Mark left after them, not before giving Jaebum a knowing look.

 

Jaebum was the only one left in the room, when his senses finally returned to him.

Youngjae is sleeping with with Mark and Jackson?! 

Sleeping with Mark and Jackson?!

Mark and Jackson?!

Youngjae will be alone with those two!?

 

"NO! I cannot let this happen!", he shouted before rushing out the room to look for Youngjae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:  Hi everyone! It's been a while hehe

​I love to torture Jaebum here lol

 

​Anyway I'm kinda disappointed Real Got7 Season 2 episodes are to short too short akjfhkasjhf 

I can see new ships sailing but my 2Jae was not even there OTL though I saw a 2Young/JinJae, a JaeGyeom,Jackjae (so little),Markson,Markbam

 

I miss my 2Jae <3

 

so what do you think? Will Jaebum reach them or will he wallow in self discovery?

 

till next update!

 

~kimminah89~