Chapter 4

First

Jaebum hurriedly ran to their dorm but was greeted by darkness, it seems no one came back home. Worried and curious as to why everyone is still out, he called Jinyoung.

On the fourth ring Jinyoung answered. A sound of laughter and some music was heard.

"Yeoboseyo? Hyung?"

"Jinyoung where are you? Is everyone with you?", he asked trying to find out their location by the sounds he is hearing.

"Oh hyung we went out to buy food. I'm with the two maknaes. As for Mark hyung, Jackson and Youngjae they went out to buy some stuffs. Mark hyung said if you called to tell you they might come home later though and they already told manager hyung"

"Do you know where they went?", Jaebum can't explain the current feeling that's whacking his body. Where did they go? Why do they have to bring Youngjae with them? arghhh why do I care this much when they already told manager hyung?

"I don't know. They won't tell me. Oh by the way i'll buy your usual here.", Jinyoung replied before Jaebum hears the two maknaes arguing on what to order.

"Can we buy the most spicy one?", that's definitely Bambam talking

"But Jackson hyung, Mark hyung and Youngjae hyung won't be able to eat", Yugyeom argued.

"They will be busy with each other to bother eating anyway"

Was the last thing Jaebum heard before Jinyoung cut off the line. 

"They will be busy with each other to bother eating anyway"

"busy with each other-ther-ther-ther"

​Jaebum shouted as those words echoed in his head. No no no no no no! He cannot allow Youngjae to be alone with those two.

Rushing out the dorm, he tries to call Youngjae as he is pretty sure the two english speakers won't answer his call.

He cursed when Youngjae doesn't answer for the fifth time he called. Desperate he tried calling Mark and was evetually rewarded when the Taiwanese member picked up.

"Jaebum? why are you calling? We already told manager hyung. Didn't Jinyoung tell you?", Mark questioned curiously. Jaebum is also questioning himself as to why is he calling and why is he worried.

"Oh I haven't called Jinyoung yet. Where are you anyway?", he lied. The sounds he's hearing from the background seems familiar.

"Oh we're--"

"Hyung! Can we buy this?", Jackson's excited voice was heard.

"Hyung what is that anyway?", a curious voice of Youngjae is heard.

"Oh this we will use this later so it won't be painful"

"Can you two talk about that over there? Can't you see I'm on the phone?", Mark's scolding voice is heard following a dejected "Yes hyung"

​Jaebum's thoughts run wild from what he is hearing. What are they buying? What are those two really planning about Youngjae? 

"Uhh Jaebum? You there?"

"Yeah hyung?"

"Sorry I'll just call later, ok? I really need to hang up before Jackson drags Youngjae to the-- yah Jackson! Not that one. It's Youngjae's first time remember!--sorry Jaebum? Jaebum? are you there? Hello?"

Jaebum felt like he is being hit from what he's hearing. Are they doing what I think they will be doing? Why do I keep worrying about Youngjae?

"I'm still here hyung.", Jaebum replied stiffly as he tried to surpress the urge to ask about Youngjae and the urge to scream.

But Mark's words nearly killed him.

"I have to go now, so I'll call later or send you a message if something comes up"

"Ok hyung. Take care of the two also"

"Oh don't worry Jaebum. Jackson and I will take good care of our little Youngjae. Bye!", Mark said with a hint of  a mischief  before dropping the call.

 

Jaebum never felt this frustrated in his whole life, he punched the nearby wall out of anger. He needs to figure out what he's feeling before he explodes. Thinking of his last option, he calls someone he trusted.

 

"Hyung, I need your help"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: hi all! well as you can see I still torture Jaebum here lol *don't hate me*

well you see if I end his misery it will be the end of the fic.  :(

and to be honest only 2  or 3 chapters left and this fic will end.

 

 

so who do you think Jaebum called?

 

 

 

'till next time ^_^

 

~kimminah89~