"You're my Everything"

Lucifer Accident

HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LIKE THIS ONE-SHOT~~~ ^^

 

i love OnHyun but i never really got the chance to rite one for them so...hope this will work for u guys~ ^^\

 

xxxx

 

***

 

Onew and Jonghyun froze.

 

They looked at each other, not believing what just had happened.

 

Their on stage.

 

Performing Lucifer.

 

When during Onew and Jonghyun’s transition in their dancing positions, Onew slipped.

 

Fell, and pulled Jonghyun down with him.

 

Time seemed to slow down as they dropped together.

 

Both of them with worry on their faces.

 

When Onew’s back had thumped onto the floor, Jonghyun quickly followed.

 

Their lips came together.

 

They could still hear the music blasting in their ears but it seemed so distant.

 

They could hear their fans screaming louder than before.

 

They could see the other members staring at them and confused about whether or not to continue performing.

 

But all Onew and Jonghyun did was stare at each other.

 

Their lips not daring to move an inch.

 

They whole body frozen on the spot.

 

Neither of them did anything.

 

Maybe it was because they couldn’t.

 

Maybe because it was the didn’t want to.

 

Neither of them knew the reason.

 

Suddenly, the last note of their song ended but there was no applause.

 

Everyone was staring at the two boys that were on stage, kissing each other with their eyes wide.

 

Suddenly, two arms grabbed each of them to helped the up.

 

They looked at each other and then to the people that helped them up and back at their fans who was starting at them awestruck.

 

They went towards their fans and bowed.

 

Together they said to their bewildered fans,

 

“Mianhamnida.”

 

And they left.

 

The five of them didn’t say anything as they trailed in front of each other towards their car outside the stadium, them still in their performance clothes.

 

Nothing was said throughout the car ride, even their manager didn’t say anything.

 

Arriving in front of their apartment, they filed out again, still no words or sounds escaping their perfect lips.

 

When they punched in their security number, they still said nothing as the door beeped open for them to be allowed to go into their own dorm.

 

“Let’s eat something…” Key said, breaking the silence and heading towards the fridge, opening the door.

 

“Ne…I’m really hungry too actually.” Taemin said and rubbed his stomach.

 

Minhojust dropped onto the couch.

 

Onew and Jonghyun didn’t say anything to Key, Taemin or Minho but just walked into their rooms and closing the door behind them.

 

Key, Taemin and Minho looked at each other.

 

“What are we going to do…?” Minho asked.

 

Taemin didn’t say anything.

 

Key looked at the closed bedroom doors and shrugged in response when he looked back at Minho.

 

“I don’t know…” Key said quietly and the three of them said nothing more while the clock on their living room wall ticked, showing the sign of time passing by…

 

***

 

Onew sighed and dropped onto the bed.

 

Why do I have to always be the clumsy one…?

 

He thought to himself and he mentally slapped himself.

 

Hard.

 

He touched his lips gently and remembered the feeling of Jonghyun’s lips on his.

 

Suddenly, he didn’t know why, the room felt really hot and he tried to calm himself down.

 

You’re not gay…you’re not gay…

 

But he just couldn’t keep the hotness around him down as he kept of feeling Jonghyun’s soft and alluring lips on his own.

 

The image of his sparkling eyes upon his own.

 

“Oh, my God. This isn’t going to work.”

 

Onew got up and walked into his wardrobe, took out a sweat shirt, pulled off his performing clothes, putting them on and walked back out of his room.

 

He looked at Key, Minho and Taemin, his dongsaeng’s.

 

With a forced smile, he said quietly, no joke or laughter in his voice,

 

“I’m going out for some fresh air…”

 

And he walked out of his dorm shared with the other four members of SHINee.

 

***

 

“I’m going out for some fresh air…” Jonghyun heard Onew say quietly to the other members of their five member boy group, SHINee.

 

Jonghyun sighed and slumped down against his bed room door, shared with Taemin and Key.

 

“I can’t do this…” Jonghyun said to himself.

 

“This isn’t going to work…” He said again.

 

He buried his head in his arms and closed his eyes.

 

He saw the chocolate eyes of Onew.

 

His eyes flew open and his head shot up.

 

He put both his hands on his temples and shook his head.

 

“No…no…”

 

He sighed again.

 

Suddenly, it was the feeling of his lips with Onew’s lips.

 

Jonghyun shot up from his seat.

 

Tears about to fall out.

 

“Why do I have to go through this…” He muttered to himself and walked into the bathroom.

 

He opened the cold tap on the sink and splashed water on his face.

 

He clutched the side of the basin and stared at his reflection.

 

Jonghyun stared and stared.

 

He just didn’t know what to do anymore.

 

He really didn’t know what to do.

 

***

 

-TWO MONTHS LATER-

 

“Onew hyung! Wait up!” Jonghyun ran up to the back of Onew and hugged him from behind.

 

Jonghyun heard Onew laugh and wanting to turn around.

 

But Jonghyun didn’t let him.

 

It had been only a week before they had talked to each other since their accident on stage two months ago.

 

Since the accident, their relationship has been the hottest topic on the internet and around the world.

 

There had been rumours of them already having a boy-boy relationship before their debut in 2008.

 

Pictures that were drawn by fans for Onew and Jonghyun began getting passed around.

 

Occasional articles on those two in idol magazines.

 

It was only fortnight or so ago before them kissing on stage during their Lucifer performance had died down.

 

But it was only a week ago before the two of them were on speaking terms.

 

And now, they were closer than before.

 

They were friends with benefits.

 

When they were alone, they would talk about secrets that Jonghyun usually told Key.

 

They would hold hands.

 

They could hug each other and sleep on each others shoulders.

 

Their one and only rule was NO KISSING.

 

And so far, neither of them had that urge to break that rule because they knew, that if they broke that one simple rule, they could never become friends anymore, let along friends with benefits.

 

Onew managed the turn around to a smiling and short Jonghyun.

 

Onew pinched Jonghyun’s cheeks and he cringed.

 

“Hyung! That hurt!” Jonghyun exclaimed as he rubbed his cheeks and pouted.

 

Onew laughed and said,

 

“Well, your fault for being slow!”

 

Jonghyun continued to pout and Onew just smiled.

 

“Kaja.” Onew said after awhile and walked away.

 

They were in a public place.

 

Jonghyun followed Onew and said to him,

 

“Mwo?”

 

Onew just smiled.

 

“I really want to show you something that I discovered on the internet.”

 

Jonghyun was getting curious by now.

 

“Where is it?”

 

Onew blushed and scratched his head nervously.

 

“Somewhere super far away. We’re going to have to catch like, three buses that lasts for about an hour each.”

 

Jonghyun stopped walking and stared at Onew incredulously.

 

“Mwoo?!” Onew said defensively.

 

“You do realise that we’re not going to make it right? We have another show to go on tomorrow! Not to mention a photo shoot for Vogue!”

 

Jonghyun said and looked at Onew, leader of SHINee.

 

He smiled.

 

“I know. So I asked manager hyung to come pick us up. Because we also have to wait for the buses to arrive. So we really will only be staying in that place for two hours max.”

 

He looked at his Guess watch.

 

“It’s two o’clock now. So, we’ll get there at about…6pm? And then we’ll leave at 8pm and arrive back in Seoul at about 10.30 pm, depending on traffic.”

 

Onew calculated.

 

He saw Jonghyun stare at him in disbelief.

 

“Why didn’t we go earlier?!” Jonghyun said after awhile.

 

Onew scratched his head.

 

“I only just found out about this two hours ago…”

 

Jonghyun stared at Onew really hard now.

 

But then, he just sighed.

 

This was Onew.

 

Jonghyun smiled at Onew.

 

“Kaja. Or we won’t make it in time!”

 

Onew smiled at Jonghyun and nodded and they began to walk off in the direction of the bus station that was about a third of a mile away from where they were.

 

The bus ride to that mysterious place didn’t seem so long to Jonghyun and Onew.

 

It felt so short.

 

Not long at all when they were together, by each others side.

 

When they had finally arrived though, the sun was beginning to set.

 

Onew rushed off the bus with a very flushed Jonghyun.

 

“Hyung…slow down…” Jonghyun puffed after awhile trying to follow Onew.

 

But Onew didn’t reply and just kept on running.

 

Suddenly, Onew stopped running and Jonghyun bumped into him.

 

Hard.

 

“Wha-“ He began and then he froze.

 

His eyes widened.

 

His jaw slacked.

 

His heart froze.

 

There, in front of him, was an infinite field, filled with blooming tulips.

 

“Oh, my God…” Jonghyun said after awhile.

 

Jonghyun slowly walked past Onew and stood in front of the beginning of the field.

 

A pair of hands wrapped around his waist and he felt a chin on his shoulder.

 

“Hyung…” He began.

 

“Shh…just watch…” Onew said with his soothing voice and Jonghyun did as he was told.

 

For nearly an hour, they just stood there, and watched the tulips with the sun setting slowly behind it.

 

When the sun had nearly gone down, Onew turned Jonghyun around and Jonghyun looked at Onew oddly.

 

“Wae…?” Jonghyun asked.

 

Onew smiled and he began to speak.

 

“I know…that saying these words will change everything…”

 

Jonghyun’s heart was suddenly racing.

 

“But I just can’t not say it…” Onew said with torture in his voice.

 

Jonghyun didn’t say anything.

 

Onew looked up at Jonghyun.

 

“I love you.”

 

Jonghyun gasped and covered his mouth.

 

Onew scratched the back of his head and looked down, embarrassed.

 

“I told you…”

 

Suddenly, Jonghyun spoke.

 

“Pabo.”

 

Onew looked up.

 

“Wae?” He asked.

 

Jonghyun smiled.

 

“You didn’t have to tell me and I already knew. We both knew. We just didn’t want to face the fact that we’re…”

 

Jonghyun stopped and looked at Onew who looked at him, waiting for him to finish.

 

“Gay.” He finished and he felt like a huge rock had been lifted off his heart.

 

He felt light.

 

Onew smiled and hugged Jonghyun.

 

“I was always ready to face it. As long as it was with you.”

 

Jonghyun smiled and hugged Onew back.

 

“Hyung. You’re my everything.”