~♦Under The Moonlight♦~

~♦Under The Moonlight♦~

"Baekhyun walked down the hallway. Afraid, he stepped into the room.

"Annyeonghaseyo." He greeted the class.

"Byun Baekhyun, right?" The teacher spoke. He nodded. He felt a pair of eyes looking at him.

"A-Annyeonghaseyo, B-Baekhyun imnida. I'm new here, so please take care of me." They clapped. 

"You will have to sit next to Mr.Park." he nodded and sat next to who the teacher called 'Mr.Park'. He sat down and set his bag on the desk. He took his things out and looked directly into the 'Park' guy's eyes. He was just so handsome.


(Flashback)

"Sehunnie! Let's play!" The older asked.

"I don't want to be friends with hyung anymore!"  The younger said back.

"W-wae?" Younger Baekhyun said softly.

"B-because you scare me." Sehun said.

"But Sehun, we're frien-" Baek was cut off.

"Hyung, I know you like me. I know you're gay." Sehun said. Baek was surprised. His parents understood why Baek was a homoual but his male friends didn't. He scared them. That's what they always told him.

"Fine! Don't talk with me ever again!" Baek shouted at Sehun and ran inside his house. He ran into his room and slammed the door shut. He locked the door and cried. Tears rolled down his cheeks. 'Because you scare me.' It echoed in his mind. Each word became louder than before. He cried and cried.

"Honey, open the door. What's wrong? Tell mommy." His mother spoke from the other side of the door. Knocks and poundings were heard but he didn't bother to open it.

(2 days later) 

Baekhyun didn't eat for days. His parents grew worried about him. He would be up all night thinking about Sehun. His only friend he had for the longest time. Baek missed him. He cried. Why did he scare people just because he was gay? He missed his friends.

"Baekhyun eat. You didn't eat for days. Come and have a meal with us." Mrs.Baek said, opening the door. Her son nodded and followed her down stairs. They walked in the dark hallways. Finally, they came to the kitchen and the lights went on. Lots of people were there. 

"Happy Birthday!" Everyone shouted. He smiled. He forgot it was his birthday. He looked around the room and saw a person.

Oh Sehun.

Sehun walked up to him. He handed him a nicely wrapped present.

"H-Happy Birthday, H-Hyung." Sehun said as he smiled. Baekhyun' s happy face was now straight. He looked away holding his tears back. 

"Didn't I tell you to never talk with me again? Go away! I hate you!" Baekhyun shouted and ran to his room like days before. He ran away leaving a shocked Sehun behind. Baek slammed the door and cried, again. He would cry when he sees Sehun.

"I hate you, Oh Sehun."

(End of flashback) 


"Hi, I'm Chanyeol. Baekhyun, right?" he said and Baek nodded.

"Nice to be table partners with you." Chanyeol replied. Baek smiled.

"Wait, where's your schedual paper?" Chanyeol said.

"Here." Baek said as he handed Chanyeol the schedual.

 "You have the same classes as me. I'll show you around then." Chanyeol said. Baek was glad and looked at the front.

 

After class was over, Baekhyun followed Chanyeol to his locker.

"Your locker is next to mine." Chanyeol explained as he pointed to the locker next to his. Baekhyun reached his hand out to touch Chanyeol's face. His fingers brushed along the lawline on thr others face. 

"You're handsome you know." Baekhyun said. Chanyeol awkwardly laughed as he looked into Baekhyun's feminine eyes. 

"Woah." Chanyeol said. 

"What?" Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun's chin up.

"You look very feminine, too feminine. Are you a girl?!" Chanyeol said.

"Mwoh?! Aniyo! Why would i be a girl?" Baekhyun asked.

"N-Nothing. Never mind." Chanyeol said as he walked with Baekhyun to the lunchroom. 

"Since it's lunchtime, ho get your food and we'll continue your tour later. Okay?" Chanyeol said. Baekhyun nodded and went up ahead to grab his food, like what Chanyeol told him to do. After hd picked his food he went over to Chanyeol, who was waving his hand at Baekhyun crazily.

"Baek!! Come over here! I want you to meet my friends." Chaanyeol said as Baekhyun walked towards Chanyeol.

"Baek, this is EXO, my friends."  Chanyeol said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Baekhyun imnida." Baekhyun introduced himself as he set his food on the table.

"Annyeonghaseyo, zhang Yixing imnida. Just call me Lay though, we're friends here." Lay said. Baekhyun sat down. next to Chanyeol.

"Hey, I'm Wu Yi Fan, just call me Kris. This is Tao, Xiumin, Luhan, and Chen. " kris said as he iintrroducedd 4 others. They didn't seem to had a problem with him introducing tthem,  they just waved at Baekhyun.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Oh Sehun." A guy said. Baekhyun froze.

Oh Sehun.

Baekhyun's eyes started to water as meemories with Sehun came running back, smacking him in the face. Baekhyun slammeed his hands onto the table as he stood up. Everyone turned their head to look at who made at noise. Not wanting anyone to see him cry, he ran away.

"Baekhyunnie!!" Chanyeol shouted out to him but Baekhyun only ran further away.

"Sehun! What did you do?!" Kris scolded him.

"Nothing! I-" then it clicked. Sehun stood up and ran after Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun!" Sehun said as he sprinted away.

"Sehun! Kajima!" Chanyeol said as he ran after Sehun.

"What's happening oppa?" A girl said to Luhan.

"Nothing. Go back and sit over there." Kris said as he pointed to her friends. She scoffed and weent back to her friends.

_______________________________

"Baekhyun!!" Both Chanyeol and Sehun shouted as they looked for Baekhyun. Chanyeol and Sehun split ways and Chanyeol went outside to the schools garden. He heard crying and sniffing and ran to where he heard them. 

"Baekhyun!!" Chanyeol schouted as he saw a figure.

"Kwenchana?!" Chanyeol asked as he placed his hands on that figure. The firgure turned to face him. 

"Chanyeol-ah..... I hate Sehun..... I never want to see him ever again." Baekhyun said as he cried and cried.

"It's okay...... Yeollie is here." Chanyeol said as he grabbed Baekhyun's head and placed it on his chest.

*I'll make sure you never cry again.* Chanyeol thought. Chanyeol comforted Baekhyun as Sehun creept up on them.

"I'm sorry Baekhyun Hyung." Sehun said as ran off to the rest of the members. Chanyeol cupped Baekhyun's faced and Baekhyun looked into his eyes.

"Let's go back inside school. It looks like it's going to rain." Chanyeol said as he looked up to the dark clouds floating above them.

" No I don't want to go. I like the rain." Baekhyun said as he rested his head on Chanyeol's shoulder. Baekhyun soon looked up and a raindrop fell onto his face.

"Look Chanyeol. The sky is crying with me." Baekhyun said as he reached his hands out to touch the droplets. Then, it started to pour.

"Baek, let's go inside. We'll get wet out here." Chanyeol said as he grabbed Baekhyun's hand. Baekhyun shook his head.

"This is the only time that i'll get to see my mom." Baekhyun said let go of Chanyeol's hand.

"If you don't want to leave, then wait here." Chanyeol said and left. Baekhyun cried. His tears mixed in with the rain. 

"Omma. Pogoshipo." Baekhyun said and cried more. He soon realized that he didn't feel rain anymore and he only felt someone drying his hair.

"Baekhyun, if you want to stay out here. I'll stay with you but we have to stay under this umberella, okay?" Chanyeol said while using one hand to dry the others hair.

"Gomawo, Chanyeol." Baekhyun said.

"Just call me Yeollie. Arasso?" Chanyeol said and Baekhyun nodded. As they sat in the rain, Chanyeol looked around until something fell onto his shoulder. It was Baekhyun's head. As Chanyeol was about to fix Baekhyun's head, baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol's arm tight.

"Omma...... just stay and read one more story for me...... I promise I will sleep after that." Baekhyun said in his sleep. Chanyeol chuckled and stuck a hand out of the umberella to see if it was raining. The rain had stop and the sun just came out.

"Okay~...... Let's go back inside." Chanyeol said closed the umberella, set it down and slowly removed Baekhyun's head. Chanyeol's heart beated faster when Baekhyun would grab his arm again and make cute little puppy sounds. Chanyeol carried Baekhyun bridal style and hooked the umberella onto his hand. As they approached the enterance of the school, the janitor saw them and opened the door for them.

"Is he okay?" the janitor asked. Chanyeol nodded.

"He just fell asleep." Chanyeol replied and walked away after slightly bowing.

"Aish. For a guy, you are pretty." Chanyeol said as Baekhyun's arms soon went around Chanyeol's neck. Chanyeol stopped in his tracks. Chanyeol felt as if his heart had stopped for this male. He felt that, he has a crush on Baekhyun. It couldn't be. He like females but ever since he has laid eyes on Baekhyun, his heart changed forever. Chanyeol leaned in and kissed Baekhyun's head.

*I think i have a crush on you Baek* Chanyeol thought as he smiled to himself childishly. Chanyeol arrived at the nurses office.

"Annyeonghaseyo~." Chanyeol greeted the nurse.

"Annyeonghaseyo." the nurse replied until she saw them.

"Omo! Is he alright?" she asked.

"Neh. Uhh~ I was thinking if you could let him sleep here. He needs some rest." Chanyeol said as the nurse listened.

"Of course Mr.Park. He could sleep on this bed." she replied and showed them to an empty bed.

"Could you dim the lights too?" he asked. The nurse nodded and dimmed the lights.

"You can stay here if you want to. I see that you two have been out in the rain so, if you get sick you could sleep on one of the beds." the nurse said as Chanyeol nodded. Chanyeol sat on the bed and looked at Baekhyun's face. Baekhyun's hair was covering his face and Chanyeol removed it, tucking it behind Baekhyun's ear.

"Hopefully you don't mind if I sleep next to you." Chanyeol said and slept next to Baekhyun, pulling the blankets up to Baekhyun's shoulders. Chanyeol hummed a song for Baekhyun until he, himself, dozed off.

__________________________

Sehun came running into the nurses office after hearing from the janitor about two boys.

"Baekhyun-!" Sehun said but the nurse shushed him. She pointed to a bed and Sehun walked over there. He saw Baekhyun snuggling into Chanyeol's Chest as Chanyeol had his arm around Baekhyun's waist. Sehun's body heated up. Sehun was jealous. Let me tell you why that is to be........ Over the years, after Baekhyun left Bucheon for Seoul, Sehun developed feelings for his Hyung but it was too late to tell him. As time passed by, Sehun for got about Baekhyun until he made Baekhyun cry again.

 

Sehun walked away to his class after seeing the two 'cuddling'. Sehun hated seeing that scene. Sehun hated himself for letting Baekhyun go. Sehun hated jealousy. Sehun ran back to his class and told his teacher that both Chanyeol and Baekhyun were in the nurses room so they didn't need to worry.

After a couple of minutes, baekhyun woke up and snuggled his head deeper onto Chanyeol's chest. he finally opened his eyes and looked around. Baekhyun's vision was blurry and he couldn't reconize the person in the same bed as he was. Baekhyun rubbed his eyes and looked beside him. It was Chanyeol. baekhyun saw everything clearly now. Baekhyun sat up and looked around at the surroundings. He discovered that he was in the nurses room. Chanyeol started moving and spoke.

"Baekhyunnie~. Lay back down, you need to rest." Chanyeol said as he lazily used his hand and pulled Baekhyun to lay down next to him again.

"Yah~. We need to go to class." Baekhyun said as he stood up and put on his shoes which were besides the bed.

"Arasso." Chanyeol said and sat up rubbing his eyes. His hair messed up and he was tired. baekhyun was about to leave when Chanyeol grabbed his hand.

"Baekhyunnie~........" Chanyeol said. Baekhyun waited to hear what the other was going to say.

"Baekhyunnie~?" Chanyeol said again.

"N-Neh?" Baekhyun replied.

"I like you. Not as a friend but as couples, you know? I have a crush on you Baek." Chanyeol said as he looked into Baekhyun's eyes. Baekhyun was startled. He was always the one to confess to the males he crushed on.

"M-me? You like me?" baekhyun said making sure that Chanyeol didn't mean another person.

"Of course you. Who else is here that is named Baekhyun?" Chanyeol said and stood up. Baekhyun was shocked. It was the first time he knew that someone crushed on him. He felt happy.

"Do you like me?" Chanyeol said and he grabbed Baekhyun's chin and angled it so Baekhyun was looking at him.

"What if I told you yes?" Baekhyun asked and Chanyeol quickly put on his shoes and took Baekhyun out into the hall way. Chanyeol grabbed the back of Baekhyun's head and pulled him into a kiss. Baekhyun's eyes widened but slowly that closed as Baekhyun responded to the kiss. Chanyeol's kiss was passonite and smooth; Baekhyun liked that. Baekhyun's arm went around Chanyeol's neck as Chanyeol's other arm went behind Baekhyun's back. 

 

Sehun walked back again to check up on Baekhyun but he stopped in his tracks as he looked up. His heart shattered into pieces as he witnessed the scene. Sehun's eyes watered. He knew that he had let Baekhyun go for good.  Sehun turned back and left. His heart felt like it was stabbed with a million knives. Sehun held onto the walls as he went back to class. 

 

Baekhyun liked Chanyeol. Chanyeol made him forget about the unpleasent things in his life while Sehun just brought them back. Baekhyun pulled away from the kiss and looked down. They both panted for air as Chanyeol lifted Baekhyun's chin up and pecked his lips one last time.

"Kaja. Let's go to class." Chanyeol said as he held onto Baekhyun's hand.

______________________________

As they entered the class together, everyone turned their head and looked at them

"You two may sit down." the teacher said and continued on with his lesson. Baekhyun noticed Sehun and looked away.

"Look. I'm sorry. I didn't meant it in the past. Just forgive me." Sehun said and Baekhyun looked at him. Baekhyun decided to be nice and looked at Chanyeol who was already sound asleep.

"I'll forgive you." Baekhyun said and Sehun's face light up.

"Jeongmal? Thank you. I won't let you be upset ever again." Sehun said. Baekhyun turned away and looked at Chanyeol. Baekhyun Chanyeol's cheeks softly and then grabbed his hand. Baekhyun smiled to himself and looked at the front, still holding onto Chanyeol's hand.

As class ended, Baekhyun gently shook Chanyeol to wake him up.

"Huh?" Chanyeol lazily replied.

"Class ended. Kaja." Baekhyun said as he pecked Chanyeols cheek afterwards.

"Arasso. Kaja." Chanyeol said as he stood up and streched. Chanyeol pecked Baekhyun's lips and grabbed Baek's hands. Sehun was by there side, looking at them. Sehun was angry with himself. He hated how he didn't just stay friends with Baekhyun in the first place. Sehun regreted everything. Sehun walked out of the class and the couple followed after.

"Baekhyunnie?" Chanyeol said.

"Yes?" Baekhyun replied.

"Do you want to come over, to my place?" Chanyeol asked. 

"If your parents don't mind, then of course." Baekhyun said and held his boyfriend's hand.

"It's this way, lets go." Chanyeol said and they walked to his house. As they approached Chanyeol's house, the door opened. It was Chanyeol's mother. She saw her son holding another male's hand. She knew that he liked him some how. Mrs. Park at the sight and slightly fell. Chanyeol saw and instantly ran to her.

"Omma?! Kwenchana?!" Chanyeol said as his mother held onto her chest. She looked at Baekhyun and slowly stood up with Chanyeol's help.

"Annyeonghaseyo, eomeoni." Baekhyun said and bowed. Mrs. Park slightly bowed too and hand gestured them inside. Baekhyun smiled and went inside.

"Wah. What a nice house!" Baekhyun said and instead of speaking Mrs. Park responded by smiling and bowing. Baekhyun was confused and went to Chanyeol.

"Yeollie. Why doesn't your mother talk to me? Does she not like me?" Baekhyun asked as he entered Chanyeol's room.

"No, she likes you." Chanyeol replied.

"Then why doesn't she speak to me?" Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol signed.

"My mother can't speak. She has speech disorders." Chanyeol said as he took out his guitar.

"Oh..... I'm sorry I-I didn't kn-" Chanyeol cut the other off. 

"It's okay. It's not your fault." Chanyeol said and strummed his guitar. Baekhyun looked at his boyfriend. He looked pissed so Baekhyun left his room and went down stairs. Baek saw Mrs. Park and smiled.

"Eomeoni? Do you need help with anything?" Baekhyun asked and Mrs. Park nodded. She took out her  writing pad and wrote.

'Sure. If you want to help, you can do kimchi. I'm preparing a special dinner for Channie. It's his birthday.' She wrote out.

"Neh. I'll do the kimchi. Anything else?" Baek asked again. Mrs. Park thought for a while.

'After you're done with the kimchi, can you bake the cake while I work on the seaweed soup, tteokbokki, and jeon.'

"Arasso." Baekhyun said and went straight to make Kimchi.

__________________________

As Baekhyun added the finishing touches on the cake, he placed a strawberry on the top and smiled at his creation. Mrs. Park was watching him for a far and noticed Baekhyun's cake.

'Wah~. That's an impressive cake you made there!' Mrs. Park wrote out.

"Thank you eomeoni." Baekhyun said and bowed.

'You're the first person that Channie brought home that stay long. They usually left after seeing that I couldn't speak.' she wrote out again.

"Jinja? Oh. Well, I don't mind if you can speak or not, you're Chanyeol's mother." Baekhyun said and Mrs. Park smiled.

 

Mrs. Park and Baekhyun set the table down as Chanyeol came downstair.

'Light the candles. Quick!' she wrote. Baekhyun nodded and quickly lighted the candles. Chanyeol the light and saw everything.

"Saengil Chukha hamnida!!" Baekhyun shouted and Chanyeol's eyes widened. Baekhyun ran to Chanyeol and pecked his lips and dragged his by his hand to the dinner table.

"Do you like them?" Baekhyun said as Chanyeol's eyes laid upon the food.

"I love it. Thanks omma. Thanks Hyunnie." Chanyeol said as he hugged Baekhyun. Chanyeol's mother smiled and so did the couple. Mrs. Park had just accepted Baekhyun.

______________

After they celebrated Chanyeol's birthday, Mrs. Park fell asleep and Baekhyun was alone with Chanyeol on the balcony. It was awkward. 

"C-channie-ah." Baekhyun called out for Chanyeol. Chanyeol turned to face Baekhyun.

"Mmm?" Chanyeol said pulling Baekhyun into a hug.

"I-I need to tell you something." Baekhyun said. Chanyeol pulled away from the hug.

"What is it? Are you cheating on me?" Chanyeol said concerned. Baekhyun laughed.

"A-aniyo~. I'm not cheating on you. I-It's just that......." Baekhyun continued.

"Just tell me. I won't be mad." Chanyeol said and Baekhyun sighed.

"I-I'm leaving tomorrow morning. I have to go to the states. My parents are in the states so I also have to go." Baekhyun said and sniffed. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun.

"Y-You're kidding me right?" Chanyeol said. His eyes started to water.

"My flight leaves at 9:30am tomorrow. I'm sorry for telling you so late." Baekhyun said and cried into the giants chest while wrapping his slender arms around his waist.

"But I-I don't want you to l-leave." Chanyeol said and a tear fell silently on to Baekhyun's shoulder.

"I have to Channie. I don't have a choice." Baekhyun cried. They spent a moment crying.

"Fine. Then lets spent this night together." Chanyeol said and took Baekhyun into his room. They laid down in bed in eachothers arms. 


As morning came, Chanyeol looked at the clock 8:59am. Chanyeol looked on the side where Baekhyun slept. It was empty. There was a note there.

                                                                                           'To My Dearest, Chanyeol.


Sorry that I had to leave so quickly. If you go down stairs, I left a wrapped box on the kitchen table. Your mother went to the market. If you wake up and I'm gone, I'll probably be on my flight. Just remember that I love you okay. I'll miss you. <3

Love, Byun Baekhyun'

Chanyeol wasn't ready to say good bye yet. He still had many things to say. It was now 9:01am. Chanyeol needed to hurry if he wanted to see his boyfriend again. 

 

Chanyeol changed quickly and went to the bathroom. He was going as fast as he can. He was zipping his pants up while brushing his teeth. He wanted to be at the airport quick.

______________________________

Baekhyun waited at the airport. He waited for his flight to be called. He was also waiting for his lover. Then a girl sat next to him.

"Hey~. Oppa are you single?" she had asked him.

"I-I have a boyfriend." Baekhyun said and looked away. The girl laughed and walked away. Baekhyun's leag was shaking, he was nervous. He wasn't ready to say good bye too.

Baekgyun sighed and rubbed his hands together.

______________________________

Chanyeol got into a taxi and  told the driver to go to the airport.

Later, the taxi arrived at the airport and Chanyeol paid the driver before running into the airport to find his boyfriend.

He looked at his watch. It was now 9:26am. 4 more minutes. Chanyeol was running out of time. He needed to find Baekhyun quick. Chanyeol bumps into people as he nervously searched for his someone.

"I'm sorry." Chanyeol said to the people. Chanyeol stopped and took a breath. It felt like he was running for hours. Then, the speakers .

"Flight to the U.S is departing in 2 minutes. I repeat, flight to the U.S is departing in 2 minutes. Thank you for traveling with ~~~~~~~ airline." A woman spoke.

2 minutes.

He ran quickly around looking for Baekhyun. Nothing. He checked the cafe's and food court. Nothing. He checked the waiting area. Lot's of people, but nothing. Wait! Chanyeol saw a fimiliar guy. He ran towards him. WHen Chanyeol reached the boy, Chanyeol turned him around.

"Baek-.....Hyun." Chanyeol said excitedly but then he was disappointed.

"I think you've found the wrong guy." the guy said and walked away. Then Chanyeol saw that one person. He squinted. It WAS Bekhyun. Chaneyol ran faster but Baekhyun was getting further away. Baekhyun got on the plane and Chanyeol was stopped. His own feet stoped him. His own feet? It was a little boy.

"Can you help me find my mommy?" the boy said. The little boy started crying. 

"U-uh...." Chanyeol said. Chanyeol was nervous. He took the boys hand and looked at where Baekhyun was. Baekhyun was gone and a slightly loud sound was heard.

" Flight to the U.S is leaving now. Have a safe flight." the lady said.

Now, Chanyeol knew that Baekhyun was gone forever. Chanyeol looked out of the window, A plane had just taken off.

*Baekhyun's on that plane* Chanyeol thought to himself. Chanyeol put on a fake smile.

"I'll help you find your mother." Chanyeol said as he took the boy to the police station and soon found his mother. The boy was happy but Chanyeol wasn't. Chanyeol had just missed his boyfriend.

 

The End!!


I hoped that you guys liked it. I'm sorry. I did my best!! X(  I know. It wasn't good but thanks for reading!! XD

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

BYE!!