Suho is back!

Love Story

CHAPTER 1

“Soomi-ah, are you going to have lunch with us later?” Minju keeps on asking me as I stare at my book without even realizing that my friends are talking to me.

“Ya!” Jinyoung shakes me as I go back to reality.

“Yes?” I look at Jinyoung and turns to Minju with a questioning look.

“Are you nervous because he is back?” Minju ask me and I just look at my phone to check his message. I am talking about Suho, one of our friends from the Engineering department who just goes back from Austria.

“Is he really back?”I ask her as I saw Jinyoung walks out to find someone.

“Yes! He sent the message last night to everyone! I think it is about time to let him know~” Minju whispers and I can’t even imagine that. Suho accepting my feelings?

“He will not like me back...” I said as I stand up from the floor because we need to enter the classroom now.

“You are just afraid of rejection.”Minju said and yes she is right, but not hundred percent. I am just afraid to feel the pain of rejection again.

“Do you guys have VJ course too?”Lay one of my closest guy friend asks us as he reads his schedule.

“Oppa! Yes! Do you have this too?” He game that signature smile and I pull him into the classroom.

“This is great!” I look at him and smiles. We are now sitting in the classroom together with Jinyoung and Minju.

The professor dismissed us and left a lot of shows to watch so we can create a review about it, of course the videos are from music channels.

“Did you saw Suho’s message?” Lay asked us as we exit the room.

“Yeah.” we answered in chorus.

“Long time no see~” I was about to ask Lay if he will go lunch with Suho and others until a voice called us from behind. Every one turns around except me, because I can feel that my bones are shaking; I know who owns that voice.

“Suho-ah!” Jinyoung said and I turn around slowly trying to hide my emotions.

“Where are you guys going? I will treat you guys lunch.” Suho said as he put his arms around my shoulders.

“How is my dongsaenggie?” He ask me and I smiled at him with my fake reaction.

“Fine! How was Austria?” I ask as I walk beside him and we talk about his study outside the country and it feels so nice talking with him again.

LAY POV

I need to accept this, Suho is back so I will be an invisible person again for Soomi.

“Soomi-ah, can you remember the song I ask you to read last night?” I ask her about the song I composed weeks ago because I need an opinion before sending it to the contest.

"Ah yeah, its good! I actually like the chorus because the meaning is too deep!" She gave me a smile.

We find the nearest restaurant so we can all eat lunch. Normally Suho and Soomi will seat beside each toher but when Suho left us she started sitting beside me, that is the time when we became close with each other. We are close, but our relationship became deeper when Suho went to Austria. Now that Suho is back I became the second guy in the story again.

"Oppa what is your order?" Soomi ask us and I answered in chorus with Suho.

"One burger for me..." I said and Suho wants some pasta.

"Oh Lay oppa just like the burger you ordered last week, hmmm Suho oppa then I will take your order too." So the 'oppa' she's calling is me and not Suho, I really feel so nice knowing that.