8) Too Far

Cuz it's Forbidden Love

Regular - Korean | Underlined - Thai | Bold - English | 
Bold + Italicized - Chinese | 
Italicized - Japanese


Narrator's POV

Mark and Subin have been dating for almost 2 weeks now and their relationship was at utmost secrecy. The only ones knowing were GOT7. For the past two weeks Subin knew that to date Mark, she needed GOT7's approval and right now, it was difficult.

"Are you on your way?" Mark asked

"I'm walking right now" Subin said "I didn't know that dating you required exercise"

"Sorry babe" he said sheepishly "yah eodika"

"Hm?" She asked

"Not you baby" he said "yah Lim Jaebum"

"I'm going out. I don't want to be here when your girlfriend shows up" JB said

"sit down" Mark sighed, tiredness in his voice "I don't want to argue with you today-"

"Then let me go hyung" JB said

"But you said that you'd bear one day with her" Mark mentioned. JB stared at him for a couple of seconds before retreating to his room. "sorry you had to hear that"

"it's okay" Subin mumbled "I'm here"

"I'm coming down then" Mark said and hung up. The girl put her phone aside and heaved a heavy sigh

"Behave yourself Kwon Subin" she said "this will be a long day"

She entered the apartment building and went to the stairs, spotting Mark clad in white jeans and a sleeveles shirt. God, he still looked incredibly hot just dressed casual

"you look beautiful as always" he smiled pecking her cheek "but you didn't have to dress so formal, we'll just be staying at my dorm. Why not wear shorts?"

"thank you for the suggestion Mark cordi, but I don't have shorts" she said "just skirts and dresses"

"not even one pair of shorts?" he asked "I frankly don't believe you"

"my umma never wore shorts because she claims that shorts aren't classy enough" Subin said and chuckled a bit

"Well Kwon Subin-ssi, one day you shall let Mark cordi take you on a shopping spree" he said intertwining their hands "I'll dress you like an American girl"

"sounds like a fun date then" Subin smiled up at him "I'll look forward to it Mark cordi"

"Nado" Mark said kissing her cheek. They reached the door to his dorm and her smile faded "wae?"

"I don't wanna do this" she sighed

***

"you hear that boys? she doesn't wanna do this" JB said removing his ear from the door

"then...why is she here?" Youngjae asked quietly

"because of Mark hyung probably" JB said

"umma. I don't wanna do this" Bambam said clinging to Jr's arm "that noona's mean"

"guys" Jr sighed "just give her a chance. Mark hyung really likes this girl"

"he wouldn't shut up about her to me" Jackson said

"they're coming!" Yugyeom whispered flying to the couch

***

"I don't wanna do this" she sighed

"what do you mean you don't wanna do this?" Mark frowned

"love, I'm honestly...I don't know the word, scared? frustrated? discouraged?" Subin said "I'm genuinely trying to show them that there's more to me than being a narcissistic ...but after a while of trying and trying, I just...molla, forget about it."

"baby" he said tightly squeezing her hand "don't worry, if you feel any sort of discomfort, just squeeze my hand"

"okay" Subin muttered and Mark put his hand on the knob, he opened the door and gave a quick glance to Subin before pulling her inside the dorm. 

"guys, Subin's here!" he shouted leading her towards the living room.

"annyeonghaseyo" Subin said bowing 90 degrees

"wah, look who's finally showing respect" JB crossed his arms

"hyung" Jr said and subtly shook his head. Subin squeezed Mark's hand.

"guys, greet her" Mark said

"shireo-yo" JB said

"annyeonghaseyo Subin-ssi" Jr said and nudged Jackson

"annyeong, I'm Jackson. You know Mark talks about you all the time? It's getting pretty annoying. Sometimes I wanna slap his face. You probably don't understand a word I'm saying do you? JB hyung doesn't like you" Jackson said throwing the language bomb on her. Although a bit surprised at his change in languages, she understood every word he said.

"annyeonghaseyo Jackson-ssi, I'm pretty sure you know me by now. I'm Subin. Mark never told me that he talks about me, but he has told me things about GOT7. Hehe, I'm sorry that his talks about me are aggrivating, but please don't slap him. I actually do understand what you're saying...and yes, I know JB-ssi doesn't like me. I'm pretty sure that the rest of you aren't fond of me as well. Chesunghamnida" she bowed again surprising the 7 of them.

"what did she say in Thai?" Jackson mumbled to Bambam

"I'm right? Aren't I Bambam-ssi?" Subin asked and the boy averted gazes with her

"no one likes a boaster" JB said and Bambam looked at him, about to say something before closing his mouth.

"I wasn't..." Subin started "nevermind"

"wae you have something to say?" JB asked "malhaebwa"

"Jaebum hyung" Jr said a bit louder. Subin squeezed Mark's hand again

"Jaebum-ah, culmanhae" Mark said. She bit her quivering lip and put her hand on her buzzing phone

"excuse me" she said quietly "I have a call"

"ppali wa" Mark said watching her go to their bathroom.

***

"yeobosayo?" Subin answered clearing

"dear, are you crying?" appa asked "your throat is all caught up"

"aniyo appa" she said "my throat is just dry"

"ask the butler to get you some water" he said

"why did you call appa?" Subin asked as cheerfully as she could

"there's actually two things" he said "dear, your mother fired some of your designers-"

"bwoh?!" Subin shouted "I thought we went over this!"

"dear, calm down" appa said "no matter what, remember that it is still your mother's company in the end, even if you inherit it"

"appa-"

"be home by 9 tonight. After your umma comes home, you're going wedding dress shopping." he said "I need to go now dear"

"appa wait!" she said urgently, but he was no longer there. The girl sighed and quietly exited the bathroom, her willpower decreasing by the second.

"honestly, I'm disappointed in you Mark hyung. You deserve way better than a girl like that. I never would have throught that you would choose someone whose shallowness, disrespect, and selfishness is as deep as the ocean." JB said "if I ever encountered a girl like that, the only reason why I would date her is for her money. Are you sure that's not your intention? Your family needs a lot of support-"

"Lim Jaebum!" Mark shouted in rage

"hyung" Youngjae said to JB "that's enough"

"apologize" Jr said

"I'm sorry Mark hyung-"

"not to hyung" Jr said. Subin finally appeared in front of them, shocking the boys

"Subin-ah..." Mark said quietly. She forced a smile and grabbed her bag

"I'm sorry, something came up and I need to go" Subin said "I feel regretful that we always need to keep postponing"

"jamkamman-"

"ani Mark" Subin said staring at him. He noticed her glistening eyes and grabbed her arm. "I need to go"

With that she hastily ran out, ignoring Mark's shouts. He shot an angry glare at JB and cursed before running after her

"what did he just say?" JB turned to Jackson

"Mark said to a sock" Jackson said "hyung, you went too far. From what Mark hyung told me about Subin, she's not as bad as you think"

"she isn't" Jr said "when she was drunk and she slept here for a while, I talked to her and she was exactly the opposite of what you're thinking."

"and the thing she said in Thai, noona wasn't boasting. She was asking if she was right that all of us don't like her" Bambam said

"well she is" JB said

"no she's not" Jr said "be careful what you say to Mark hyung."


A/N Hello my gorgeous readers. I'm back in Chicago, we landed some 6 hours ago. Agh. I'm lonely already lmao. I miss my cousins and their doggies.

So...I'm saying right here. Fierce 4 is dead. Basically yeah.

K-pop slays me.
Subscribe, comment and upvote~
-Yuni