Please, be mine?

I like you

You and Seungri have been dating for 2 months now and things were perfect. He is such a good and caring person and you love him. But someone was on your mind. Jiyong. He hasn't been coming to the studio for a long time, last time you heard he was in Amsterdam partying. Something was wrong and everyone could feel it. You cared about him even if he is a . Lately he was connected to a lot of scandals, YG saranghim was more concerned than angry at him. But today he called Bae saying he is coming. Everyone was really surprised and anxious . You were the studio when a trainee named Yoona stormed in. " Unnie!! Saranghim is calling you! He is here!" she fangirled. You giggle at her " Okay, Yoona i will be right there." You walk out of the studio to the main office. "Wow, I'm really gonna see him..." you think to yourself. Knocking and opening the door you see everyone already sitting. 2ne1, Teddy and Bigbang were sitting opposite of each other. But someone was missing. The leader. " _______-ah, sit please!" YG said while i sit next to Seungri. " Babe, where were you?" he whispers. " At the studio." you whisper back. " Where is GD?" YG asked Youngbae. " Ahm, i don't know..." Bae mumbled. 

" I am here. Did you miss me?" a deep voice was heard. Ji. He looked absolutely a- mazing. 

http://images.kpopstarz.com/data/images/full/146223/big-bangs-g-dragon-in-elle-koreas-february-2014-issue-photos.jpg?w=600


He smirked at out reactions bowing to YG. " Ji, how do you feel?" YG asked. " I am amazing." he stated with a wide smile. Seungri turned to me giving me the " da ?!" face. " Firstly i want to congratulate Seungri. I see you finally tamed _______-ah. I mean she had been around, if ya know what i mean..." he smirked. What the hell?!? Okay, breath, calm down and don't let it show. " Well, Ji we all missed you alot." you say in a cold voice. " Okay!! Lets start with 2ne1's comeback!" YG quickly said before hell broke loose. After an hour the meeting was finished. You are Seungri walk out first hugging. " Jagya, you look really pretty today." Seungri whispers  in your ear. " Thank you, Oppa." you smile trying to hide your blushing cheeks. " Well can i get a kiss then?" " Yes he can." you giggle giving him a quick peck. As you kissed him, Ji stormed by with a angry face. " What is with him?" you ask. " I don't know, he is becoming unbearable. He probably went to the roof to cool off." " I should go talk to him." you stated. " What? No! He is gonna get mad again." Seungri said. " No, he wont! Oppa i will see you later, bye!" you quickly say pecking his lips. Talking the elevator up you couldn't understand his behavior. You walk out on the roof and there he was just sitting. " Ji?" you whisper. " What do you want?" he says in a cold voice. " Why are you like this?!" you raise your voice. Whipping around you see his face showered with tears and his eyes. They were terrifying, angry and filled with pain. " WHY?!" he screamed. Seeing your terrified face he calmed down a bit. " Why? Because you have no ING idea how it feels _______-ah!! It tears you apart and makes you feel like the weakest person in the world. I cant stop thinking about it and it kills me! You live in your perfect world not seeing it at all!!" he screamed again with tears streaming his face. It made your knees week and body start shaking. " J-ji? What are you talking about? What is killing you?" you ask calmly. " MY LOVE FOR YOU _______-AH!! IT IS KILLING ME, YOU ARE KILLING ME!" he screamed. Turning around he was breathing heavily. After a few minutes he turned around. He slowly walked up to you his eyes now filled with sorrow and pain. It hurt you so much too see him like this. " _______-ah, i love you." he whispered. Slowly leaning in he kissed you. His lips were warm and full. He gently kissed you with a feathery touch. " WHAT IS GOING ON?!" you flinch on Seungri' s voice. " Oppa! I didnt! I am sorry!!" you yell out. " Stop it ______-ah!! You know what?! I am happy i cheated on you with Dara! " he yelled at you. What? " YOU DID WHAT?!" you scream at him. " You piece of !!" Ji yelled as he punched Seungri. " No! Oppa please!! Don't fight!" you beg. Slowly backing up Ji took your hand pulling you into the building. Quickly walking into the elevator he hugged you. " ______-ah? Are you okay?" he looked at you concerned. You start sobbing from the emotions. Emotions. How ironic that you were making fun of them before. " J-ji? W-what is going on?" you whisper while silently sobbing. Slowly leaning in he took your face into his hands. " I love you more than my life and i always have. That is what is going on. I tried to forget about you, but i couldn't . You know ______-ah i would dream of you every night. Of your beautiful face judging me for loving you. I promise you that i will never cheat, lie or do anything to hurt you. And i just want you to be mine. Jagi, will you be mine?" he whispered making you cry again. " Yes, Oppa i will." you say. 


Okay so this took a whoole another turn, but i like it. Do you? Let me know in the comments . Saranghae 😊