I like you

I like you

Walking trough the YG building, you just finished your vocal training as you walk past the studio. You heard voices yelling and it didn't take you long to figure it was GD. But the second voice, you couldn't make out of it. " I said no!! How many times do i have to repeat myself?!" you could head GD yelling. Hm he is really pissed... And then you heard a slap, it rang through the corridor. " What the ?" you think to yourself. Opening the door you saw Seungri sitting on the couch holding his cheek, and GD over him. 

Nobody' pov

GD and Seungri were fighting over Seungri' s comeback. GD wouldn't let him write a song for a comeback. " But Hyung, please!! Its my comeback!" he pleaded. " I said no!! How many times do i have to repeat myself?!" he yelled. " What the hell Ji!?! Just because Kiko left you doesn't mean you can filter your anger on me!" Seungri yelled back, regretting it right away . But before he could utter a word, GD already slapped him. Hard. And then you barged it.

Your pov

When i saw what was going on i yelled " WHAT THE IS GOING ON HERE?!", the whole room was shaking from your tone. GD flinched and sat back in his chair pretending to write something. You were fuming with rage, just because Seungri was a mankae doesn't mean he should be treated like this. Especially  Seungri since he is a sweetheart and a great person. You saw them teasing him all the time but hitting him? That crossed the line. " What is going on here?" you asked in a stern and irritated voice. " Nothing." GD mumbled. " Aish!!" you hissed walking to the couch where Seungri was. Sitting down you slowly take his face into your hands making him look at you. " Seungri Oppa, are you okay?" you ask in a gentle voice. " Yeah, am i am fine... Really...' he whispered. Slowly caressing his red cheek you were angry again. " Im sorry..." you whisper. Suddenly GD turns around " If you two are done, get out of my studio." You stand up slowly walking up to him. Leaning in resting your hands on the chair. You were 10 cm away from his face " Number one, this is MY ing studio. Number two, stop acting like a prick. And number three, stop hitting people because of your pent up emotions." you say in a cold voice smirking at the words emotions. Yes you were a dongsaeng to him, but a very respected person in YG, you were as famous as him. You were known as the YG queen and everyone feared you. Why? Because you were only 19 and a super successful girl who can do everything. Acting, singing, dancing, composing. And you did it all perfectly. Slowly backing up you turn around walking to the door. " Seungri Oppa, please call me later. I need to discuss something. " you say to Seungri and walk out. Yes, you fell for him. You fell for Seungri, you fell for his personality. He was gentle and kind but confident and funny and not to mention talented. And really hot.

Little did you know, that your love wasn't one-sided...