Arrow 4

Cupido

Little beams of sunrays played on Key's cheeks as if trying to encourage him to open his eyes.

Key made a small voice of irritation as he his side and opened his eyes a little to look for Jonghyun. When he realized that he was alone in the room, Key jumped up to sit and looked around the room.

"Jjong?!!" Key yelled and listened, but there were no answer.

"He wouldn't just leave me alone right? JJONG!!" Key didn't understand what it was, but it felt like something was stuck in his throat and something started to sting in his eyes. 

"Key? You woke up finally." Jonghyun peaked behind the bedroom and took a sip of his coffee. When he saw that Key was weeping on the bed the cup of his hand dropped and the coffee spilled on the floor.

"Key? What's wrong?" Jonghyun ran to Key and sat next to him on the bed.

"I-I thought...that you had... left me alone..and now it feels so horrible, I can't breath properly. What's wrong with me?" Key was sobbing furiously and tried to wipe off the warm drops fro his cheeks.

Jonghyun looked at the boy on his bed and sighed. He shook his head and smiled.

"Key...I wouldn't just leave you alone here without saying anything." 

"But I thought you did....what is this wet stuff, it wont stop coiming out of my eyes." Key's voice was still shattering and he was trying to squeeze his eyes to stop them producing those wet things that burned his cheeks by now.

"Tears...those are tears Key. You really don't like to be alone do you?" Jonghyun said and wiped off few salty drops from the tip of Key's nose.

"I hate it..." Key muttered and took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry that I didn't wake you up when I got out from the bed." Jongnhyun said with a smile, pulled Key closer and wrapped him between his arms.

"I promise I wont leave you alone Key." He whispered to Key's ear.

Key felt how his already warm cheeks were now burning so he pushed Jonghyun away and jumped off of the bed.

"Th-thank you! I...I think I go wash my face, it feels funny because of those tears." Key said behind his arm that he had placed to cover his face and walked quickly to the bathroom.

Jonghyun sat on the bed and looked puzzled. 

"Did I do something I shouldn't have? He acts like everything would be new to him, he couldn't even name tears." Jonghyun scratched his scalp and stood up to clean the coffee from the floor.

"What a mess...thank god there is still 5 hours before everything needs to be ready."

 

 

"Jjong...why are you running all over the place?" Key asked. He was sitting on the sofa and watched Jonghyung who was cleaning aimlessly here and there. Every now and then there was a loud ringing sound coming from the kitchen and it made Jonghyun almost jump to the oven with a one jump.

"Just getting things done quickly, don't worry about it Key I have everything under control." Jonghyun said and waved a rag on his hand when again a loud ring came from the kitchen and Jonghyun ran to do something.

"I can help you if you want." Key gestured. He had the sofa and he was resting his arms over the backrest and watched in disbelieve what was going on in the kitchen.

"That's not necessary, but thank you Key." Jonghyun answered and walked back to the livingroom.

"Are you sure?"

"Hundred percent sure....where the hell did I put that rag?"

"It's in the microwave..."

"WHAT?! How the hell did it end up there?!" 

"So it wasn't on purpose, I thought it was weird. Just let me help you with the cleaning so you can focus on the food."

Jonghyun had to give up. No matter how much he tried to do everything it was impossible because of the amount of food he had to prepare.

"Fine..I have managed to clean almost everything so there isn't much to do anyway."

"Great! It was so boring to just sit and do nothing and I think I'm quite good of cleaning." Key jumped off of the sofa and ran to get the rag from the microwave and started.

Jonghyun watched Key who looked so happy with cleaning. "How can someone look like that when his cleaning?" Jonghyun snickered and continued with the food, there were still few portion to be done and he only had an hour to get everything done. 

 

Knock knock knock

"Jjong, are you expecting someone?" Key lifted his head quickly under the table where he had spotted some coffee spots.

"Yes I am actually." Jonghyun smirked and wiped his hands on the kitchen towel and went to open the door.

"Who?" Key asked and all of the sudden he felt nervous.

"You'll see in a mom..."

"JJONGIEEEEE!!!!!"

The sound of multiple man voices hit in the room and suddenly there was a pile of guys hanging on to Jonghyun. Key looked at the sight and started to back up behind the chair, hoping that it would give him some protection of those strangers.

"Jeez! Get off of me you idiots! Did you morons forget that I'm not a giant like you are?!" Jonghyun laughed and tried to untie the three mans that held their grip on Jonghyun's body.

"Okay fine! Maybe we should stop." A blonde short haired man said and tapped the others on their bags gently. Key liked the way he smiled, it looked genuine and it filled the whole room.

"It's so good to see you! Why the hell you kept us waiting so long? I should hit you for making us worry because of you!" 

Key's eyes wondered to see who the voice belonged to and he stopped to a tall man with deep brown hair and round friendly looking eyes. Key frowned because of the comment he made. Who would hit his friend he had been worried so much? It didn't make sense!

There were still one who just smiled happily on the side to others. He had blonde hair that was little longer than the others was. He's figure was small but in good shape and he had that boyish look on his face. He seemed to look calm and Key liked that until...

"JJONGIE!!! Who is that?" The smallest of the guys suddenly yelled and jumped from the side and ran to Key and tried to take his hands. Key didn't know what to do so he backed off, still holding the chair on his arms.

"Taemin stop scaring him!" Jonghyun scolded and walked to Key who looked little lost with the sudden behavior of the guy who he thought was calm and steady.

"Sorry...But he looks so cute!! Right guys?! What is your name? I'm Taemin." He said and smiled widely to Key who looked Jonghyun with a lost look on his face.

"Guys please! Sorry, these are my friends." Jonghyun placed his hand on Key's hand and guided him away from the chair, closer to his friends.

"This small little devil is Taemin whose birthday I told you. That huge brown hair monster there is Minho...don't get too close he is a ert by the way." Jonghyun whispered and gave Minho a sly look with his eyes.

"HEY! Don't start that , it was only once when I grabbed your and it was an accident, I thought you were someone else!" Minho yelled and pointed Jonghyun with accusing finger.

"Like anyone would believe that! But were was I...And there is Onew, the grandpa of this little friendly bubble and my oldest friend from childhood." 

Jonghyun smiled when Onew looked at him like he would want to strangle him on the spot because he really hated when the others made fun at the fact that he was oldest of the group.

"And this my friends is Key. He is living here for now. Don't touch him if he doesn't ask you to and I mean it, is it clear!" Jonghyun said and made an eye contact with his friends who only nodded and looked like they would just want to start asking millions of questions.

"You can ask later...there is food now." 

And with saying that all three of them lifted their heads and literally ran to sit to get their food.

Key, who still didn't quite understand what was going on, walked behind Jonghyun to the kitchen and sat down next to Onew and looked at Jonghyun's friends. 

So these are the guys from that photo...

"Key? Are you alright?" Jonghyun asked silently with a little worry on his eyes.

"I am..." Key answered shyly and gave the salad bowl to Onew who looked the most eager to start.

 


 

HI EVERYONE!!!!

 

Sorry this is not that good of a chappie on my opinion but this will give a head start to what is going to come from now on so bare with me.

 

And I'm so so so sososososososooooo SORRY that my updates are hanging so long but I have busy times at school now and so little spare time, but I will honestly do my best to get this story going on.

And it's a definitely a promise that next chapter will be better, I just didn't have that idea on my head anymore what I had when I updated chapter 3.

 

I really hope you all have had splendid summer and fall. 

Winter is coming here again, it's so cold out there but no can do about it, at least I can use my cute hats again. :D

 

THANK YOU TO ALL THE SUBBIES!!!!

You guys are the best seriously, I love you I really do!! 

*CRYING ON THE FLOOR*

<3 <3 <3

See you guys soon! :)