Arrow 2

Cupido

 

 

It was pitch black. Key tried to open his his eyes. There were nothing, only gray emptiness. Key was lying on the sofa, still suffering from the fever.

"Why can't I see anything?" Key thought silently and moved his hand and reached to his face.

"What is this?" He muttered with hoarse voice and removed a wet towel from his face. Key looked at it for a while and cocked his eyebrow at it and placed it on the small table beside the sofa.

Key eyed the room he was. It was roomy, but not too big. There was this warm feeling that seemed to float in the room, it looked really comfy.

He moved his head on the pillow that was under his head and looked around again. Suddenly he saw someone on the smaller sofa, fast asleep.

"Where am I?" Key whispered. "I need to get going now..." As he said that, he pushed himself up but there was immediately a waive of pain that seamed to pierce right through his head and made it's way through his spine and spread to all over his body.

Key fell back on the sofa with a thud, yelping under the strong and shooting pain. He let out small cries that woke up the guy on the smaller sofa.

"What do you think you're doing?" Jonghyun jumped out from the sofa and ran to Key who was panting sharply in pain.

"What did you do to me? This...I can't...It hurts..." Key cried and squirmed on the sofa and held his head between his palms.

"Me? I did nothing. Listen, you have high fever and you probably hit your head yesterday when you fell on the ground." Jjong said and tried to move Key in to a laying position, but got only pushed away.

"I never get sick...or get hurt....I have to go..." Key protested and tried to get up again and finally succeeded.

"Well I don't know about your past, but you are sick now and hurt, so put that stubborn on the sofa right now." Jjong yelled at Key who didn't listen a word and wobbled to the nearest door.

Jjong looked at Key and rolled his eyes when he followed him and prevent him to stumble on anything.

Suddenly Key stopped and looked at Jjong. Jjong noticed that Key looked suddenly too white and his eyes had this glassy stare, that meant...

"Why does it get darker? I...." Key muttered and fell on the floor before Jjong had chance to grab him. 

"! Do you see now?! You can't go anywhere before your fever is down." Jjong scolded and took Key to his arms and carried him to his bed. That might be more comfortable than the sofa anyway.

Key's breathing was shallow and quick. Jjong put his palm over Key's forehead and his eyes widened.

"YAH! You are burning!"

"Don't..be stupid...there is...no fire..." Key said with a panting rhythm.

Jjong ran to the bathroom and went through his first aid kit, took a thermometer and ran back.

"Key! Open your mouth." Jjong ordered and Key glared at him under his blonde locks.

"What is that?" 

"A thermometer...Now open your mouth, we really need to know your temperature." 

"No...I think it wouldn't taste good." Key refused and turned his head away.

Jjong started to have enough this guy. Did he wish dead or was he just stupid? He battled with his mind not to strangle Key and inhaled few times before he set his eyes on Key again. 

"Listen you little...*Sigh*.. If you don't open your mouth, I will stick this in to a place where the sun does not shine! Do you understand?" 

Key's eyes widened and he gulped once. His head hurt and it started to feel like his skin would be burning but soon it felt like someone had covered him in to ice. Key closed his eyes and opened his mouth, there were not enough energy to fight back.

"Finally! Now close your mouth and keep it there until it starts to make noise. I'll get some painkillers and water." Jjong said and stood up from the bed. He walked to the door and suddenly stopped.

"And don't move!" He glared at Key who slide under the blanket.

"Donght wowwy I wongt.." Key muffled and pushed the thermometer in to his mouth.

Jjong smiled at him and walked out of the room..."Cute...his a nuisance...but cute."

Key looked how the door closed and he would have stick his tongue out if that stupid thirm--thorn-- what ever it was called wasn't sticking in his mouth. 

Key looked how the numbers changed on the small digital screen but his eyes started to squint so he blinked few times and decided to look somewhere else.

There weren't much to see in the bedroom and Key thought he might go insane if he had to stay still, plus, he didn't even know who the hell that guy was.

The door opened again and Jonghyun stepped in with a bowl of water and a towel on his one hand, a glass of water on his other hand and there was some kind of white thing between his lips. Key looked at him with question marks circling above his head.

Jjong walked next to the bed and set all the things on the nightstand.

"Did it make a noise already?" Jjong asked and soaked the towel in the water. 

Key just shook his head and watched how the look of Jjong's eyes changed.

"Really? Let me see.." He said and shifted closer to look at the numbers.

Key pressed his back against the pillows when Jjong's face came too close.

"Stop moving, I can't see if you keep moving away." Jjong said and turned the thermometer to see the numbers.

"What the..." Jjong looked at Key with disbelieving face. 

"I-Is there something wrong?" Key asked, not sure if that look on the other's face was good or bad.

"HERE! Swallow this..here is the water...oh god..and here, keep this on your forehead...!" 

Out of nowhere Jjong looked like he went nuts and pushed the pill in to Key's mouth and made Key swallow a huge glass of water. Key was just about to ask what was wrong when he felt how a wet towel flew on to his face with speed. 

"YAH! Jjong what the hell is going on?!" Key yelled and threw the soaked towel on the floor.

"Hey! You shouldn't even be able to speak right now. How the hell can someone with over 40C fever be so..so..ALIVE?!" Jjong fumed and moved his hands around.

"Is that...bad?" Key ask shyly.

"This wont work. We need to get that fever down as soon as possible. *Light of idea*..Come here." Jjong jumped towards Key and scooped him to his shoulder and ran to the bathroom.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Key screamed while hanging his head upside down on the brunettes shoulder. 

Jjong didn't answer and hold Key in place and started to fill the bathtub. After a moment it was filled and Jjong let Key down. 

"I need you to get there. It will make your fever go down." 

Key looked at the guy and crossed his hands on his chest.

"Never!" 

"Oh yeas you will..sorry we don't have time for this..." And before he had finished the sentence, he had lifted Key up from the floor with a bridal style and dropped him in to the tub."

"SHIIIIIITTT!!!!!!!!!! Y-y--yo--you maniac...th-thi-this is ice cold!!!!" Key stuttered in the cold water but he was too shocked to get his hands or legs listen to his orders to push him back up.

"I know and I really am sorry, but your fever is too high. It could kill you if it doesn't get down, get it." 

Kill me?...I can't die I'm a...wait...I'm sick, I can feel pain and the difference of hot and cold. He can clearly see me, so does this mean that...I'm really a....human!? How the hell did that happen?

"Key?" Jjong asked and looked Key with worry painted all over his face.

"Oh..sorry...I'm so sorry.." Key looked at the surface of the water and crossed his fingers.

"Sorry for what?" Jjong cocked his head a little and looked at Key who looked like he was about to cry. Was this cold bath too much for him?

"I'm sorry that you have to take care of me. You don't even know me and still..."

"Hey, don't even start. There is nothing to feel sorry about. Come, let's get you out of there, it seems like your brains finally works as they should so the fever is getting down." Jjong smiled warmly and offered his hands to Key. Key looked at him and let him pull him up from the tub.

"Wait here, I'll get you a towel and some dry clothes." 

Key nodded and looked at himself from the mirror. 

"God I look like ..." 

Key turned his face side to side and made faces to his reflection on the mirror.

"I found some clothes but they might be a bit small since you are taller than me and here is....What are you doing?" 

Jjong stopped at the door and looked Key who was making faces.

"N-Nothing. Thank you for the clothes, you can go now.." Key took the clothes and the towel and thought that the situation was just too embarrassing.

Jjong nodded and turned away and closed the door behind him. Key let out a sigh.

"At least he didn't laugh." And with that said, Key heard how Jjong burst into laugh behind the door.

"YAH! Stop laughing!" 

"Sorry...you just...I haven't...I can't..hahhahahaha!" 

Key was undressing his soaked clothes and wiped his body with the towel. It was his first time he had to do that and he couldn't get enough of the soft feeling that the towel against his skin gave.

Next task was clothes. Yes, he never had to put clothes on before because the ones that he had on him, never got dirty, just like he didn't need shower before. 

"Okay, let's see...these are some kind of shorts I think...and this one here is...is this supposed to be a shirt or...okay I got it now." Key was exited and started to pull the clothes on, but soon it was clear that keeping balance while pulling your shorts or socks on wasn't that easy if you happened to be beginner.

Jonghyun was in the kitchen, making some soup and tea when he heard a faint voice from the bathroom.

"Jjong?"

Jonghyun wiped his hands to his apron that was tied to his waist and walked to the bathroom. When he opened the door he saw Key cursing to the stings that hanged from the shorts. 

"Thank god. It seems that there is something wrong with these things, they wont close down." Key pointed out with his hands.

Jonghyun just stared at him and rubbed his eyes, he started to feel like he needed to get some sleep.

"Are you serious?" Jonghyun had to ask.

Key just looked at him and his whole face seemed to scream "Would I bother to ask help if I wasn't, idiot!" 

"You do know that you need to tie a bow of them, right?" Jjong said and draw a small ring in the air with his fore finger while pointing the strings.

Key just looked at the two strings in his hands and glanced at Jonghyun with confused face.

"Ooh...you don't know how? Ok, let me show you." 

Jjong walked to Key and took both of the strings between his fingers and started slowly.

"First take this one and turn it like it would be a little arc. Like this.." 

Key looked at Jonghyun's hands carefully, he had to learn this, because he didn't want to ask his help again. 

Jonghyun changed his position a bit and leaned against his knee and looked up to Key. 

"Are you still listening?" 

Key looked down and startled a little when he saw Jonghyun staring at him. He could swear that that guy looked like a puppy...suddenly his ears felt little warmer. He nodded quickly and Jonghyun continued.

"So, keep this one here like this and now, take the other string and make it go around this arc shaped one, like this...do you follow." 

Key nodded and Jonghyun had to snicker a bit for Key's serious face.

"Now comes the hardest part. You have to push this, through this little hole here without messing up everything. Look carefully."

Key focused to Jonghyun's fingers with all the power he had and when the brunet pushed the string through the little hole and pulled it out, Key's face lid up.

"Wow..It's like magic!!" Key beamed and took Jonghyun's hands to his own. Jonghyun winced for the sudden contact but let the other look at his hands.

"That looked so difficult, you are amazing. Thank you!" Key tapped his hands and admired the little bow on his shorts.

Jonghyun shook his head and  got up from the bathroom floor.

"Come. I made some soup and tea for us." Jjong said and gestured Key to follow him to the kitchen.

Key walked behind Jonghyun and soon he felt some kind of good smell teasing his nostrils. Key sniffed the air and smiled. 

"What is this smell?" Key asked.

"This? It's soup." Jjong answered. It felt like this guy made him smile every time he opened his mouth.

Key couldn't get enough of the smell, but suddenly something made a loud growling sound and Key froze on the spot.

"What was that?" Key asked and then it happened again and this time Key could feel that it came out from his stomach. Key lifted his shirt and poked his stomach with his finger. 

"Jjong, is there something in my stomach who is doing that sound?" Key asked with a little startled voice.

This guy couldn't be real, right?? Did he suffer from amnesia or something?

"Um...it's your body that makes that sound when it needs more energy, witch means you have to eat. When was the last time you ate by the way?" Jonghyun had to ask, because he thought that Key was really too light.

"Oohh..It's being a while. But why does it have to be growling...it gives me shivers."

"You are quite something aren't you Key." Jonghyun laughed and made Key sit on the stool and set them soup plates and spoons on the table. 

Key looked how Jonghyun filled his plate with soup and Key sniffed it. He had been watching people eat, so this was something he felt confident to do by his own.

"It seems that your fever got down. If you start to feel cold just tell me and..."

"Aaaaaahh...my mouth!!!!" 

Key held a spoon in his mouth and some soup was spilling out.

"SPIT IT OUT YOU IDIOT!!!" Jonghyun yelled and made Key spit everything out.

"Why it was so hot?! Look at my soup now, it's ruined." Key pouted and let his tongue hang out from his mouth and fan it with his hand.

"Why didn't you blow it before you put it in your mouth? It was steaming...you know what..never mind." 

Jonghyun took Key's plate away and took him another one and sat back to the small table they were sitting.

Key was about to take the plate but Jonghyun didn't let go of it.

"Just..sit still, don't move anything else but your mouth. Oh and I need to ask..You do know that you have to actually chew your food before swallowing it." Jonghyun looked at Key with straight face. He asked that for real.

"Tskh..Do I know if I should chew my food before...Of course I know that! Do you think I'm stupid?" Key rolled his eyes and crossed his hands again to his chest.

"Well after all these little things, I would..."

"Shut up!" Key pouted.

"Okay, here, open your mouth." Jonghyun said and blew a spoonful of soup and offered it to Key.

Key looked at the spoon for a moment and opened his mouth. When the soup filled his mouth Key had to close his eyes. It tasted amazing. 

Jonghyun feed him patiently and heard how Key hummed after each spoonful and after the last one Key looked at the plate with a sad face. 

"Sorry, I didn't make it that much. Would you like to have some tea?" Jonghyun asked and Key nodded happily.

"Go to bed and I'll bring it to you. I think you still need to rest more even if your fever is down for now. 

"But it's boring there." Key whined and stepped down from the stool.

"I can put the TV on if you like."

"Was there a TV?" 

"Sure, I don't usually watch it there, but somehow my friend made me buy one there too."

"I think I like your friend." Key smiled and almost ran to the bedroom.

 

Jonghyun came after little while with two tea cups and saw Key sitting on the bed and holding the remoter.

"Can you open it now, please." 

Key looked so excited so Jonghyun had to do as he asked and turned the TV on.

"Here, drink your tea. It's not hot." Jonghyun snickered and gave Key his cup.

Key didn't say anything, he was too occupied with the drama that was on the TV.

"Mind if I lay down here?" Jonghyun asked from Key.

"It's your bed, you can do anything you want." Key answered without turning his head from the screen.

"Good point. Don't stare that thing too long, you still need to sleep. When you want to sleep just tell me and I will go to the sofa okay?"

"Um-mh..oh my god, it was his mother and not his aunt?!" 

Jonghyun just rolled his eyes and turned to his side and figured that he could close his eyes for a moment.

 

After the drama ended, Key looked behind him and saw Jonghyun in fast asleep. He was feeling really tired so he decided to wake up Jjong.

"He sure fell a sleep quickly. I can't wait to feel that for myself. Passing out because of the fever is not counted in my situation."

Key moved towards the pile of pillows where Jonghyun was sleeping. He sat down in front of him and shook him lightly.

"Jjong..Jjong can you hear me?" 

Key didn't get any answer. He poked Jjong for few more times and managed finally get some response from the other. 

Jonghyun moved to his back and turned his face to get some air between the pillows.

Key looked at him and suddenly didn't have the heart to wake him anymore and he didn't want to move to the sofa either.

Jonghyun looked so peaceful and his eyes were moving under his eyelids.

"Wow..he has such a long lashes." 

Key's stomach felt weird again.

"Am I hungry again? No..it didn't feel like this at all. It must be because I need sleep." Key nodded when he was satisfied with his conclusion and made a place to himself on the other side of the bead, head next to Jonghyun's legs.

It didn't took long for Key to fall asleep. 

 

But it just happened to be, that the dreamland wasn't exactly so relaxing and lovely as Key thought it would be...

 


 

 

Second chap is readyyyyy!

 

This was little hard to get together and I'm soooo sorry if it shows too much..

(awkward me)

 

But I promice it will start to get better in the next chapter if this felt odd to you!! I will cross my heart for that!

 

 

Ooh and seriously you cute things!! Can I squeeze you all???!! 

 

Thank you so much for all the subs and comments and EVERYTHING, I love you!!!!

 

 

Sooo...were was I??

Ooh yes!

So Key really doesn't know anything about...well anything that we think as a basic things.

I don't know how I managed to write about those things in your opinion, but there will be other stuff in the future too and I think it will be a lot easier for me to write about them. ^^

Key didn't have to eat earlier, put clothes on...anything that is normal for humans. 

Key thinks he knows how humans act and behave, but there will be some things he doesn't know or he hasn't understand it right. 

You'll see. xP

 

I think there will be these friends of Jonghyun in the next chapter.

 

 

So, I hope we see in the next chapter too. 

Byeeee!!