Have I Told You Lately that I Love You?

The Story Of Us

 

Taeyeon was just a commoner who lived her life normally. She wasn’t a dreamer who had a vast imagination about what she wanted to be or what she wanted to have once she had reached the age of maturity. She lived for today and the rest would be depended on God or that’s what she always thought. Her age was 24 yet up until now she hadn’t achieved something unusual. Everything related to her was totally normal. Her everyday life was normal too like anyone else; wake up in the morning, go to bath, get ready, wear formal attire, go to work, go home, and sleep. It happened already for at least the past year.

 

It is not that she didn’t want to have a lover or that she wanted to live alone for the rest of her life, but it’s just… Taeyeon felt that she was already inside the comfort zone that she didn’t want to make a change in her life, well a huge change at least. She had work, she has numerous friends and some of them could be considered as best friends. When she had finished her work, she would immediately go home or hang out should her friends ask her to. That’s her life; a very common typical life you could find in anyone. She was satisfied with her life, even when she couldn’t achieve the best or be the famous person, at least she felt contented with what she had; family, work, and friends.

 

In her free time, she would write and updated it in one of the worldwide blog. So far, she had succeeded in making 11 stories. She made it only because it was simply her hobby. She would sometime go out on weekend but when she didn’t feel like it or when her salary had been finished, she would stay at home and write. She put her idols as the characters in her stories. In that website where she updated her blog, she met many people around the world, from Thailand, Philippine, Malaysia, California, Korea, etc. She was a Korean and as what had been told, she was a very simple girl with simple thought. She knew that her readers came from various backgrounds, but she never had a thought to know them further.

 

As an author, Taeyeon could be described as a generous one. She never abandoned her reader and always tried to reply their messages as often as she could. She never cared about their occupation, even when their English wasn’t that good, Taeyeon would still try to understand and answer their questions. So, yeah. Simple but kind; that’s the best words to describe her.

 

Taeyeon liked SNSD and put their names as the character’s name. She liked them, that’s for sure. She loved them, but she loved her real life more. She always acknowledged that she had the real life that she had to live in so yeah, writing was just a media to convey her hobby and distracted her from being bored. She was a very logical person who used her brain most of the time compares to her heart. Literally, she abandoned her heart and let her brain do the analysis. It’s not like she was a heartless person, it’s just that her background had made her into what she was today. What happened in her past had taught her not to believe her heart, but prioritize her brain.

 

One day, a reader or hers sent a wall to her, gave her a sneak peak of her favourite idol. Her account name was Almira. Taeyeon got curious and asked further until they stopped their conversation in website and moved it into LINE instead. They talked every single day, and most of it related to the idol as the main topic. Almira or in short, Mira told Taeyeon everything related to her favourite idol. Undoubtedly, Taeyeon tried to reply and asked as many questions as she could.

 

You could say Mira was kind of a unique person. She was sometimes crazy but deep inside; she was a very kind and understanding woman. She was a good listener and advisor that Taeyeon felt so comfortable talking with her. Taeyeon was actually a person who didn’t open up easily, but the compassionate and genuine Mira had touched her heart somehow. Mira just got married and she told Taeyeon about her love story. She said that at first, she wasn’t sure about her husband but eventually, she fell in love and willing to get married with him.

 

Mira asked Taeyeon why she hadn’t had a girlfriend/boyfriend. That’s when it was all happened; that’s where Taeyeon tried for the first time to open up to Mira. At first, she was hesitating whether to tell Mira or not, but finally all of Taeyeon’s doubt were vanished. She told Mira that she didn’t know whether she was straight or not, because frankly speaking, she never felt attracted to boys and again, it was caused by her family background. But she knew she couldn’t keep blaming her background for forming her as she was now so she didn’t tell Mira the real reason why she had possibility to gay.

 

Mira consoled her, saying that it was okay, and she shared her own story too. Unexpectedly, Mira had ever being gay too in a way. She had girlfriend but because things happened, they broke up and Mira decided to just give his husband a chance at that time. Taeyeon treated Mira like her own sister, her best friend, even when she lived so far in California while Taeyeon was in Korea. Taeyeon felt glad that Mira could finally move on and lived happily with her husband.

 

Mira felt bad for Taeyeon so she told Taeyeon about her friend’s story. Apparently, Mira had a friend who was also gay but she was always been too shy to approach a girl and it made her stay single. Mira said her name was Tiffany, Hwang Tiffany. Mira told Taeyeon that she had always been a big fan of Taeyeon but she was too shy that she kept herself hidden and chose to be a silent reader instead. Taeyeon got so curious and she visited Tiffany’s account just to find that she didn’t subscribe any of Taeyeon’s stories.

 

Taeyeon kept her silence. Mira asked whether it would be okay for Tiffany to know Taeyeon and she said yes. Mira sent the photo of Tiffany to Taeyeon and in that instant; Taeyeon felt attracted to the girl she saw in the picture. Luck was on Taeyeon’s side when Mira informed that Tiffany just sent Taeyeon private message. Without any delay, Taeyeon quickly visited the website and replied her. Based on the language only, Taeyeon had already had a hunch she would fall for the girl in no time.

 

Tiffany was a very polite girl. She had a good manner that she successfully conveyed through the message alone. Taeyeon felt that Tiffany had a really positive attitude and it made Taeyeon smiling widely. Taeyeon shamelessly asked Mira to just give Tiffany her number so she could directly message each other without having to log in into her account in the website. Mira felt delighted to know that Taeyeon was so eager to know Tiffany and so she did give her the number gladly. That’s where the love story between Taeyeon and Tiffany began.

---

 

“Who are you talking with, Taeyeon? You keep focusing on your phone.” The mother scolded Taeyeon. They were currently eating in the dining room along with other family members.

 

“No one, Mom. It is just one of my readers. She is so funny and informative. That’s why.” She smiled sheepishly at her.

 

“You can continue later, honey. Put down your phone and focus to finish your food first. It is nor proper to play phone while eating, moreover in front of others. Do you get it?” The mother added and Taeyeon nodded obediently.

 

I’m sorry, Mira but my mom just scolded me. I will just text you again later, okay? Do not forget to give my number to Tiffany, okay? Since she is kind of having the same cowardice attitude as me. I think it will be interesting to know her more.” Taeyeon sent the message for the last time before putting her phone inside her pocket.

 

Taeyeon politely answered questions asked by the family members. Since, Taeyeon could be said as a person who didn’t really like to appear whenever there was gathering between the families, they were curious on how Taeyeon was doing. This was one of the reasons why Taeyeon didn’t really like to come. She felt frustrated answering unneeded conversation. She knew they wanted to be nice only, but was it really needed to ask about how much her salary was? Nope, right? And again, that’s one of the reasons why Taeyeon didn’t like it. If only her mother wasn’t around, she was sure she was busy sleeping by now.

 

“Thank you for the food, Auntie. As usual, it feels so delicious.” Taeyeon smiled and bowed politely.

 

“It is okay, Tae. Please come again sometime and if you can, try to appear in every gathering, okay? It is not like we hold it every week though. Only once in a month, and on weekend if I may add.” Taeyeon’s auntie reminded Taeyeon.

 

“I will try, Auntie.” Taeyeon answered it shortly. Manner was important, or at least that’s what her mother had taught her.

 

“Okay then, Hwayoung-ah. We need to go. It is already late and we have to go to church early in the morning. I will see you next week, okay?” Taeyeon’s mother hugged her younger sister and waved to others who were still staying in Hwayoung’s house.

 

“This is why I hate to come, Mom. Why can’t you ever understand?” Taeyeon grumbled on her way home.

 

“I know, dear but you have absented for 3 times in a row so it would be rude if you didn’t come again. Please, understand?” Her mother soothed her.

 

“Sighed. Only for you, Mom. Only for you.” Taeyeon was the only child and her father had died because of cancer. It made her very protective of her mother and that no matter how she hated a thing, if her mother asked her to do it, she would gladly do it. Yep, she was a very obedient daughter.

                                                                                                                   

“Thank you, honey. I recognize your dislike but please try to come at least once in two months, okay?” Her mother persuaded Taeyeon softly. She knew what Taeyeon’s weakness was; her plead.

 

“Okay.” Taeyeon sighed.

 

“Yeaayy!!! I promise I will make you the best chicken stew tomorrow as a gift.” Taeyeon’s mother bribed Taeyeon’s favourite food.

 

“Hooraayyy!!” Taeyeon cheered.

 

“Yaah!! Watch for the road, you dummy! You practically lifted both of your hands!!” Taeyeon’s mother went panic and tried to hold the wheel steer instead.

 

“Hehehe.. Sorry.” Taeyeon got her hands back quickly.

 

Taeyeon’s mother was a housewife. They lived a modest living. Their house was not that big, it could even be consider as a homely house. Aside from that, they only had old type car inherited from Taeyeon’s late father. They lived together; only both of them. Taeyeon ever thought to buy a small apartment but since it would mean she would leave her mother alone, she quickly aborted her plan as soon as the idea popped inside her mind. She loved her mother and her mother loved her. That’s all she needed, or that’s what she thought at that time.

---

 

“Hi. Mira told me to talk to you. Well scratch that, I've always wanted to talk to you and wanted to know you more but I'm too shy to do so.  I've been your silent reader ever since you started "Fated". I didn't have an AFF account at first but because I wanted to read more of your fics, I created one. I'll be honest, I want to be your friend >///<” Taeyeon just woke up and that’s the first message she read in her what’s app.

 

“Is this Tiffany?” Taeyeon asked herself silently. She rubbed her sleepy eyes and discarded the blanket. She had seen Tiffany’s photo sent by Mira and she dared to bet all of her salary in a year; only stupid people that wouldn’t fall for a woman with doe eyes, brown smooth hair, flawless face, beautiful eyebrows and pointed nose.

 

Tae, I just told Tiffany to message you. Has she done that anyway?” It was Mira this time. A smile appeared on Taeyeon’s face.

 

Yeah. She just did. I just woke up and the message was sent an hour ago. I would reply it soon, Mira. She is beautiful in her profile photo anyway.” Taeyeon sent the reply to Mira and sat up. She tidied her bed first before going back to her phone and replied.

 

“What should I say to her?” Taeyeon mumbled and wondered. As much as she wanted to know further of that girl named Tiffany, she remembered that she was the author so supposedly, she must not sound that happy. Right? But screw that, she felt joy and delightful just by rereading the message repetitively.

 

“Yepp.. She told me about you too :) Hello, Tiff.. My name is Taeyeon by the way but not many people know that.. Thank you for making an account just for reading my stories.. I will be honest with you too.. Let us do that.. Be friends I mean :)” Taeyeon typed the message and sent it. She kept her phone near to her heart.

 

“It has been a while since I feel this. Is this because she looks so dazzling in her picture? Oh well, I need to get to know her further before I can decide.” Taeyeon murmured and got up to get ready, before her mother managed to barge in and scold her for not waking up earlier. It was Sunday and it meant she had to go to church early in the morning with her mother.

 

“Tae, are you ready?” Her mother barged in.

 

“In a moment, Mom. I just need to comb my hair.” Luckily Taeyeon had done with her things so her mother didn’t have a chance to be talkative and scold her.

                                                           

“Okay. I will wait for you in the living room then.” Her mother closed back the door.

 

“Haha I see :) I just hope that Professor Mira didn't tell you embarrassing things about me xD that would be awkward. Oh~ thank you for agreeing in being my friend. Even though I'm tad crazy about school and work. I like meeting and befriending new people. Having many friends is great, don't you think so? :)” Taeyeon read the new message. She smiled a bit and locked her phone back.

 

“She is a very polite girl. A plus for me. Oh God, I haven’t even known her for real and she is living so far away from here. What do I do, heart?” Taeyeon touched her heart.

 

“No no no, Taeyeon. You have to come to your sense. Do not let your heart betray you!” Taeyeon growled and quickened her step outside.

 

The prayer went as usual. They spent their time in church for approximately two and half hour. When they were back, her mother directly went to get change and fetch her neighbour to go to the traditional market. That’s what her mother would do in daily life anyhow. Her mother would go to the market, cook, clean up the house, watch dramas, and wait for Taeyeon to go home from work. When Taeyeon didn’t go to work, they would sometime hang out together or if they were too lazy, they would spend it at home, watching some random shows while talking about everything to nothing.

 

“Mira!” Once Taeyeon was sure her mother wasn’t around, she called her faraway friend using LINE application.

 

“Yo! Taeyeon!” Mira answered.

 

“Why didn’t you reply Tiffany’s message?” Mira pried as soon as Taeyeon called her.

 

“I just came back from church. That’s why. Besides, it’s not like she is waiting for my reply anyway.” Taeyeon entered her room and the air conditioner.

 

“She is waiting, you stupid! She fell asleep while waiting.” Mira shouted through the phone.

 

“She likes you if you haven’t known it.” Mira added.

 

“Likes as like in a way I think like means?” Taeyeon got confused but couldn’t lie that it made her heart beat faster.

 

“Yeap! Like in a way you think it means.” Mira confirmed.

 

“But she hasn’t known me. I am only an average person and as you can see, I am far from beautiful while she is.. oh God, she is gorgeous. She must have many suitors.” Taeyeon couldn’t believe a word of Mira statement.

 

“I know that alright. You can even said as a below average person, but she likes you.” Mira chuckled.

 

“Yah! I cannot believe you, Mira.” Taeyeon huffed.

 

“It is up to you. You know what, Taeyeon; just reply her message and see whether what I said is true or not. I gotta go now, my husband is waiting on the bed to do.. Hehehehe.. something you never did before~” Mira laughed.

 

“Shut up! Why you,, erted gangsta! Have fun and I hope your hubby is alright since he literally has an animal as his wife.” Taeyeon hung up even before Mira had a chance to yell at her.

 

Taeyeon had gained a little information regarding Tiffany. Mira told her that Tiffany was 18 years old yet she already had title as a Professor. She was an orphan, but her passion to live was unbeatable. She had a dark past. She used to have a lover, but she was dead in an accident and it made her frustrated. She had been living a hard life but instead of making her crazy, it made her stronger. She was a bachelor in Civil Engineering and Computer Science. She got her master in Psychology and Humanities and currently trying to get Phd in maths and Psychology. She was so damn smart and honestly, it made Taeyeon lose her confidence to befriend Tiffany.

 

Naah.. she only tells you the good things.. The only bad thing maybe how you work too hard and yeah.. kind of too hard on yourself.

 

“Hahaha.. You are so polite, aren't you? Yepp.. I like befriending many people.. So why did you decide to message me just now? If Mira didn't ask you to message me, would you still do it?” Taeyeon reread the message before finally sending it.

 

“Mira is kidding with me. I knew that gangsta likes to joke so much. There is no way a person like Tiffany likes me that way.” Taeyeon penetrated that thought inside her mind and got up to take her laptop and tried to distract herself from impossible things to happen, like Tiffany liked her for real.

 

“Well, I need to work extra hard for a better future :) that explains why I work too hard. But, I know my limits though :) Haha well my father thought me to be polite in any circumstances. It's normal to be polite no matter how darn stupid the situation is :) Even if Mira didn't asked me too, I'm planning on messaging you. I'm very interested in knowing you more. Not you, as an author, but I want to know you more as Taeyeon, the real you.” A message came in.

 

“Oh God.. she doesn’t do good to my heart. Stop beating so fast, you stupid heart! What if she only gives me empty hope?! Besides, she is not even real!” Taeyeon rebuked her heart while clenching it hard.

 

“I know and I admire you for that.. I too like working but sometimes I feel it's hard to divide my time.. I don't know. I guess I cannot be as independent and as mature as you.. I adore you, Tiff.. Based on your message only, I already can imagine what kind of person you are :)

Unfortunately, only now you decided to contact me. Why do you want to know me as a person? I am nothing but an ordinary person :(“ Taeyeon replied and plopped back her body on the bed.

 

“Oh God.. Am I falling for her? But then again, is it possible to like a person when I don’t even know her for real? When I haven’t even met her? When all she did was talk to me through the messaging application? I must be crazy~” Taeyeon shook her head repetitively, yet so eager to wait for the reply coming from Tiffany.

---

 

Days passed just like that. The more days passed, the more intense their messages had become. It escalated just like that; it seemed like they couldn’t get enough with each other. Tiffany was so smart that made Taeyeon amazed her so much. She was so humble and genuine. If Mira didn’t tell her what she had, Taeyeon was sure she would never know that Tiffany came from a wealth family with luxury apartment and such. Nope, Tiffany never told her and that made Taeyeon’s heart was anxious in getting to know Tiffany further.

 

What does your feeling say about me?” Taeyeon made up her mind and tried to ask Tiffany. She didn’t want her feelings lead her to the wrong way. She didn’t want to think good things only to know that it wouldn’t be end that good; that actually Tiffany liked her as a friend only.

 

I like you. Not as a friend. More than that to be honest. I know we just met last night, but I can’t help myself…I’m sorry if I freaked you out with my sudden confession.” Taeyeon’s eyes went wide and almost fell out from its socket. She trembled and shivered all of sudden.

 

“NO WAY!” Taeyeon reread the message over and over again. She rolled on her bed that she almost fell out from the bed.

 

Mira! You have to see this! *Sent Picture*” Taeyeon captured the screen and sent it to Mira.

 

See! I didn’t lie to you! So, what will you answer her? I understand if you reject her. It is your choice.” That was Mira reply to Taeyeon.

 

I don’t know what to do. I would be a fool if I say no but then again, isn’t it too fast? I mean, we know each other for not more than a week.” Taeyeon replied Mira as fast as she could.

 

It is your choice to make, Buddy. I am fine with whatever your answer will be and I am sure Tiffany will understand too if you say no.” Taeyeon felt that texting Mira wouldn’t help to ease her anxious feeling because she knew; the only person who could do that was Tiffany herself. She composed herself and started to type the best words she could think of for Tiffany.

 

How can you be so sure you like even me? We just knew each other. I mean.. You don’t even know me, my personality. And you didn’t freak me out.” Taeyeon thought that was the appropriate one so she sent it.

 

I don’t know how, but I’m sure I like you. I am sure of it. You do make me smile just by reading your replies.” Tiffany’s reply came sooner than expected. Taeyeon’s smile grew wider and more sincere.

 

“I don’t know what to say to you. You don’t even know my appearance. What if I am totally horrible that you want to puke just by looking at me?” Taeyeon asked through message.

 

I don’t care about your appearance. I don’t care if you are the poorest human alive. I don’t care about those stuffs.” Taeyeon knew she must have looked like a craziest person alive since she couldn’t stop smiling since she started to message each other.

 

What do you care about then? I have seen your picture sent by Mira and honestly, it is hard for people not to like you back. Numerous people are after you, right? So.. why me?” Taeyeon sighed. No matter how her heart flattered reading the message, it was just hard to believe it’s real. It was too good to be true.

 

That’s exact question that my late lover asked me when I confessed. Why you? You’re one of a kind. I cannot exactly put into words. You are more sincere and understanding compare to those people who tried to court me.” That was what Tiffany said as a reply.

 

I haven’t even courted you. You didn’t exactly give me chance to do so. Hahaha.. you just confessed, sweetie. Understanding? You cannot say that when you haven’t known me enough.”

 

“I know all of that, my dear. I am just stating my feelings, and I am not expecting anything in return. I just want to be honest.”

 

Oh God~ What do I do? Will it be okay to say that I like her too? But, wouldn’t it be too fast?” Taeyeon gripped her phone hard inside her palm while thinking of the possibility that might do should her answer to Tiffany was not right.

 

“I guess it will be alright.. Besides, what is the worst thing can happen if I say I like her too? Yeah.. That’s right.” Taeyeon unlocked her phone and started to type the reply.

 

Taeyeon did as she intended. She replied that she liked Tiffany too. It was a pure and honest answer she could think of. Yes, she liked Tiffany. Who wouldn’t anyway? People might be straight but Taeyeon bet, they would be as straight as spaghetti; totally straight before it got wet. That was Tiffany for her. She told Tiffany she liked her as well and Tiffany said she was too happy to know it. They promised each other to see where they could go from there.

---

 

Tiffany told Taeyeon on the same day where Tiffany confessed that she liked Taeyeon that since they liked each other, maybe they should just see where it would go. Taeyeon at first agreed with the idea, but that stupid gangsta named Mira told Taeyeon that there were more than 50 people who were after Tiffany, either boys or girls. It made Taeyeon afraid; she was afraid of losing her chance should they stay as they were. With half determination, Taeyeon braced herself and asked;

 

Will you be mine?” Taeyeon’s heart skipped a bit. Her hands were fidgeting. Her forehead was sweating and that’s all thanks’ to Mira who triggered Taeyeon to do this far. A minute passed but there wasn’t any answer from Tiffany. Taeyeon became more nervous and anxious.

 

Yes. I will be yours.” It was simple, too simple if I might add but that’s what happened. That’s what had changed Taeyeon’s status from single and so available onto taken and owned by a very beautiful woman named Tiffany.

 

Wohoo!!! Gangsta!! Tiffany is mine now~ She just accepted my confession!” Taeyeon typed with a grin plastered on her face.

 

“Hahaha! Congratulation, Buddy! That’s fast! I mean, even people who spent 3 months still couldn’t get Tiffany’s heart and she always provided ‘I am too busy for love’ as her answer whenever she got confession. You are so damn lucky!” The congratulation message made Taeyeon’s smile grew wider.

 

“I know right? Yep, that’s kind of fast. Because honestly, I feel insecure if I postponed it longer. Besides, you told me that she’s kind of shy. If I waited for her, then it would be decades before she decided to ask to make our relationship official.” Taeyeon reasoned out to Mira.

 

“I have to agree with you. Oh well, I trust Tiffany with you. She has a fragile heart. She sometimes still is reminded by the death of her lover. Please make her as the happiest woman alive, okay?” Mira asked her through message.

 

“I will try my best, Mira. Thank you for trusting me JTaeyeon shortly replied. She closed her phone and lay down on the bed.

 

“Oh God! I am no longer alone! I am not a dull single and available Taeyeon! I am Tiffany’s lover!! That oh so damn gorgeous woman~ Wohoo!!” Taeyeon yelled to the roof and grinned.

---

 

Taeyeon felt bored since her mother just called her to notify that she would go to her friend’s house. Her mother also told Taeyeon that there was leftover food inside the fridge and that she could warm it should she feel hungry. She did as she was told, warming the food inside the microwave and ate it. She huffed and went to the living room, trying to seek something good to watch. After an hour, she turned off the TV. She went to her room and took her phone that was charged at that time.

 

Hi, Taeyeon! What are you doing?” It was coming from Tiffany and marked half an hour ago.

 

“Tiffany, can I call you through Skype?” Instead of answering, Taeyeon sent her the message asking if she could call her. Tiffany was her girlfriend, even though she lived far far away from her, but still; she deserved to know information about her lover, right? What more would be best aside from gaining it through phone? Then again, Mira had teased Taeyeon how Tiffany got a y seductive husky voice. It irked Taeyeon and made her want to talk to Tiffany like very very much.

 

“Sure! I will be waiting ^^” Taeyeon prepared herself and sat up on her bed. She took a deep breath and entered the Skype application. She dialled Tiffany’s account and hoped the woman who could also be called her lover would pick it up soon.

 

“Hi baby!” Tiffany greeted her.

 

“Oh God~” The words slipped away from Taeyeon’s mouth.

 

“What? What happened?” Tiffany who was doing nothing but lying down suddenly sat up.

 

“Nothing~ I am just too happy and surprised when you called me baby, I guess. Hehehe..” Taeyeon scratched her not so itchy neck.

 

“Oh. Do you not like it? Because it’s kind of normal to call each other that name since we.. you know.. we are lovers.” Tiffany said it shyly. She buried her head on her pillow.

 

“I like it!” Taeyeon said too fast.

 

“No.. I mean.. it’s fine with me.. you know, to call each other’s nickname by baby or honey or darling. I don’t really mind.” Taeyeon quickly revised her sentence.

 

“Oh I see.. that’s good then. So, why are you calling me? Is it something related with Mira?” Tiffany grabbed the remote and turned off the TV. Taeyeon was more important for her anyway.

 

“Not really.. I just want to.. You know, have a proper talk with my girlfriend somehow? If you don’t mind it, of course.” Taeyeon stated embarrassingly.

 

“Aww.. Of course I don’t mind. You are my lover after all. So yeah, it is normal for wanting to have a talk with your girlfriend.” Tiffany replied almost immediately. She was as excited as Taeyeon, only if the shorter woman realized it.

 


So.. Urmm.. Where should we start? I am kind of nervous to be honest.” Taeyeon laughed awkwardly. She felt totally stupid for feeling anxious and nervous though, since they were already official and all.

 

“It is up to you. What do you want to talk about? I am fine with any topic.” Tiffany chuckled. She has expected to have phone conversation with Taeyeon but yeah, she didn’t forecast it would be this fast. Not that she minded though.

 

“You know, Mira was right. Your voice sounds so husky and deep.” Taeyeon said randomly.

 

“Hahaha.. Is it a good thing or a bad thing then in your opinion?” Tiffany giggled. She felt her heart thumping loudly by now.

 

“It is a very good thing. I mean,,, it is kind of addicting. You know~” Taeyeon slipped her tongue.

 

“Addicting? So you indirectly just admitted that you already are addicted with my voice when though it would be our first time to call each other?” Tiffany felt like she just flown to heaven when she heard Taeyeon praising her literally.

 

“Err.. did I just say that?” Taeyeon slapped her forehead mentally.

 

“You are so funny, Taeyeon-ah~ And I am happy and proud to call you mine.” Tiffany commented. Both of them had smiles decorating their faces.

 

“Thank you and I am happy as well to call you mine. So yeah.. have I told you that you are beautiful?” Taeyeon shyly asked.

 

“You have in messaging application but never said it through phone until right now. So, do you think that I am beautiful?” Tiffany couldn’t exactly define how happy she was feeling. She felt something she never felt before, she was even happier than when she was being with her ex.

 

“Kind of… Hehehe.. you are beautiful for me. I won’t even surprise if you admit that you have numerous suitors. Tell me, baby~ how many people are there? The ones that are courting you I mean.” Taeyeon was so eager to know. She guaranteed, she wasn’t the only person who was trying to confess to Tiffany and made her hers.

 

“Hmm.. Wait, let me count it first~ About 50 around my apartment and 35 in university so yeah, if I calculate it properly, it will be about 85?” Tiffany frowned, trying to count as precise as possible. She didn’t want to hide it from Taeyeon after all. Tiffany thought that honesty was the pillar of the relationship so yeah, she tried to be honest as often as possible.

 

“85?!” Taeyeon shrieked and it made Tiffany had to pull away the phone off of her ear.

 

“Yeah.. I think so but don’t worry, all of them got REJECTED! Because I am yours only and you are mine.” Tiffany assured Taeyeon by emphasizing the word of REJECTED.

 

“Why me then, baby? I have nothing. I am only a commoner compare to you. I work to earn a living, a normal one that’s it. I am not beautiful.” Taeyeon suddenly felt her confidence vanished in an instant. She took a deep breath and sighed.

 

“Don’t say that. I don’t care about your look. I don’t care if you have nothing. I only want your love. Screw the others. I don’t need all that. You love me, I love you and we’re together. That’s all, baby~” Tiffany quickly tried to convince Taeyeon once she heard her weakened voice.

 

“You love me?” Taeyeon repeated the question since she couldn’t believe what her ear just heard.

 

“Y-yeah. I think.. wait, screw that! I love you.. Err. But I understand if you cannot say that-“

 

“I love you too.. I know, it sounds too fast but it’s hard not to fall for you. You are so beautiful, inside and out~” Taeyeon interjected.

 

“Y-you love me too?” Tiffany gasped.

 

“Yeah.. I love you too~” Taeyeon smiled a little and just like that, a new chapter of their relationship began.

---

 

Since that day, they called each other every single day. Not even a day could pass smoothly without having them call each other. Not only that, every morning, Tiffany would greet Taeyeon good morning despite the time difference. Tiffany would inform her baby that she would go to gym and grab a quick breakfast on her way home. Usually, Taeyeon would wake up later than Tiffany.

 

When they weren’t busy with phone, they would text each other very often, from the time they woke up until before the time they got attached in a conversation via Skype. Thanks’ to the current technology; everything was possible for them, to stay in touch in spite of the miles distance apart. They just couldn’t get enough with each other and that’s one of reasons why Mira kept teasing Taeyeon for being a whipped lover for Tiffany. They were too engaged with each other that nothing else were that important, compare to their time for each other.

 

They would spend hours on the phone, talking about everything to nothing, starting from what they wanted to do when they met, what the future would bring them a year or two years from now, what country they should visit where they could have a honeymoon, how many children they would adopt and what gender, to the extent who would stay with who when they decided to get married one day, would Taeyeon move to California or would it be Tiffany who should move to Korea. Oh yes, they have thought until that far since both of them were really sure they would end up together as married lovers.

 

But, even the beautiful rainbow wouldn’t last that long and would be gone after some time; the pretty flowers wouldn’t bloom forever and when the time has come, they would die eventually; every up would have its down and that’s what exactly happened to the lovebirds. They thought that everything would go as how they expected; that nothing could break them apart, but they weren’t God and that their predictions about future could go wrong anytime. That’s what exactly happened just a day after Tiffany’s birthday;

 

Baby, I keep repeating the video you sent to me~ It is beautiful and I am so happy because of that. Moreover since Mira gave me tickets to Thailand! We can meet up there since I don’t really know when I can visit your country for real~” A message popped up on Taeyeon’s phone when she was attending a training conducted by her company.

 

“I am glad that you like it, baby boo~ I wasn’t on my best appearance actually so yeah~ I am sorry if I look bad in that attire. And~~ Did she give you tickets for real?! Yeaayy!! I can meet up with my baby soon!!” Taeyeon ignored the trainer since Tiffany was more important for her. They were only being together for less than two weeks but surely, it felt like they were together for years already.

 

“Nope! I don’t like it~ I love it!! And, stop saying that! You look good and it makes me unable to wait any longer to meet you~ We really need to meet up soon! I have talked to my superior and he said he would give the decision by next week L I just hope he will grant my wishes to have vacation early so I can meet you next month, baby~” A replied came and again, Taeyeon abandoned the person talking in front of the class just so she could read the message.

 

I want to meet you soon too, baby! Be patient, okay? Just keep praying that he would grant it.” Taeyeon sent the reply as soon as it came.

 

“Okay! Baby, always remember that I love you, okay? ^^”

 

“Err.. Why are you so random today?” Taeyeon cringed while reading the message. Her feeling said something bad was about to happen but she didn’t want to follow what her feelings said. She kept penetrating positive thoughts instead.

 

“Nothing~ Let’s play what ifs again?” Taeyeon smiled a little seeing the innocent question coming from Tiffany. Just last night they played ‘what ifs’ together, wondering what each of them would do if something not wanted happened and it seemed like it had become one of Tiffany’s favourite plays after all.

 

“Okay… Let’s.. You start.” A short replied sent by Taeyeon.

 

“What will you do if I tell you that I have a heart disease?” The question made Taeyeon shocked but she ignored it. Her logic said that it was normal to ask these kinds of things. Maybe, Tiffany felt insecure or she just wanted to know what her lover would do if she got such sickness.

 

“What?! I will take care of you; keep encouraging you, reminding you that miracles happen. Everything is possible and that you can be cured should you put your faith in Him. I will ensure you that I will stay. I won’t go anywhere. Err… I think that’s that, baby.” With a great determination, Taeyeon sent her answer.

 

“I see ^^ Okay, it’s your turn.” It was short and it added Taeyeon’s suspiciousness that something bad was about or was currently happening as she was there, sitting inside her class and couldn’t really do anything.

 

“What if you have to sacrifice all that you have now in order to have me?” Taeyeon thought randomly and concluded that Tiffany was wealthy that she needed to know whether she loved her enough to give it up on her wealth just so she could have her. She thought it would be a very difficult question for Tiffany or so she thought.

 

I will sacrifice them all.” The answer came too soon that what Taeyeon had predicted.

 

“That’s that? I mean…. Are you sure? It is your turn.” Taeyeon couldn’t hide her wide smile anymore. She wouldn’t even care if the trainer wanted to kick her out from the class because what matter the most was the fact that Tiffany was more than willing to be poor if that’s what it took to have Taeyeon.

 

“What will you do if I have to leave because I have a disease?” Taeyeon scrunched her face. She grew worried over her lover. The question wasn’t that random anymore; it had pattern and it was always related to disease.

 

“What’s with you and disease questions??? Baby~ Tell me honestly.” Taeyeon was trembling as she typed.

 

“I am just worried that I might inherit my father’s heart problems.” Taeyeon gulped hard. She was hesitating whether to ask further or not. She was afraid; she was worried and she wasn’t ready for this to happen. They were happily in love~

 

“You are not completely honest with me.” Taeyeon breathe sharpened.

 

“No. I’m saying the truth L

I’m just worried since I’m starting to feel uncomfortable around my chest.” Tiffany’s answer made Taeyeon on the verge of crying. She felt something really bad was about to happen for real now.

 

Have you checked it? Go to hospital baby~” Taeyeon persuaded.

 

“Hey… Are you chatting with Mira? Tell her to come at my apartment ASAP. I cannot reach her phone..” Never once a thought crossed Taeyeon’s mind that it would be the last message she got from Tiffany before she was taken to the hospital.

---

 

Taeyeon got worried since her last message wasn’t replied. It had been 10 minutes already and it made Taeyeon feel so insecure. Her feelings said something bad happened. She couldn’t do anything but putting her poker face and pretending that she focused on the training material. By now, the trainer asked for making a group and each of the group members had to participate with the challenge. The theme of the training was ‘Problem Solving’ after all.

 

“Hey it’s me. Imma take her to the hospital LTaeyeon was startled by the message. She exactly knew it didn’t come from Tiffany.

 

“What happened??? Mira! No no no… Mira! Answer me for a second~ Please, I beg you.” Taeyeon lost her concentration completely. Her focus was set on Mira and the thoughts of Tiffany’s condition only.

 

“My husband and my cousin are taking Tiffany to the hospital. I found her near the front door unconscious. She was clutching on her heart while holding her phone.” Mira answered using Tiffany’s phone. Taeyeon didn’t know what to do. It would be hard for her to go out at this time since in minutes, it would be her group to come up front and do the presentation.

 

“Keep informing me, Mira. Update me. I beg you. I love her.” Taeyeon looked to the ceiling after making sure the message had been sent. She was trying hard to hold back herself and not to cry right now and then.

 

“Of course. You have the right to know.” Mira replied.

 

“I will be waiting. Please take care of her.” Taeyeon hated herself for real this time. She hated her inability to be a useful lover; a dependable lover. She felt so useless. Her lover was taken to the hospital and there’s nothing she could do about it but waiting for the updated news.

 

I will. Let me cry first.” Taeyeon didn’t reply for a moment. She took a deep breath and tried to compose herself better. In an hour or so, she would be released from the suffocating class and would be free to make a call to Mira.

 

And so Taeyeon did as she was told. She was waiting restlessly while pacing around the room. The training session was just finished and she was free to go. She walked to the lobby and waited for the elevator. She needed to go back to her cubicle to grab her belongings. She gripped her mobile phone tightly, should there was any message coming from Mira. No matter how she actually felt scared to read the message, still, she wanted to know and kept on hoping that the news she would be delivered would be a good one, not the bad one.

 

“Tiffany is in the Emergency Room. The doctor kept on using the defibrillator? I dunno what it is called.” Taeyeon needed to hold on the wall beside her to help her not to fall out. She couldn’t believe what she just saw. She went to her cubicle in a rush and retrieved her things before she quickly went back to the elevator and made her way to the lobby.

 

“Mira! Tell me it is not true~ Please no~ Tell me you are kidding with me.” Taeyeon called Mira and as soon as the latter picked up, she spoke desperately.

 

“I am not kidding. Tiffany is stable now but not 100% okay.” Mira answered with a cracked voice. She was crying very hard while speaking that Taeyeon almost couldn’t comprehend what she was saying.

 

“Thanks’ God! What happened?” Taeyeon asked curiously. She was currently sitting on the chair in the lobby.

 

“She got heart attack.” Mira answered shortly. She sniffed and sobbed hardly.

 

“Is she conscious?” Taeyeon didn’t even cry about her surrounding and couldn’t help but cry along too.

 

“Unconscious.” Mira again only answered the question Taeyeon mentioned.

 

“How is she now?” Taeyeon was panic when Mira suddenly cried so hard on the phone.

 

“She got a cardiac arrest again and had a series of seizures.” Mira said it inaudibly.

 

“Keep whispering to her, Mira. Tell her to stay alive; to create a family with me. Tell her that I love her. Very much. Please, Mira?” Taeyeon sobbed. She used the hand that wasn’t holding the phone to cover to prevent her from crying aloud.

 

“Help me to encourage her. Call me when you have reached home. I cannot do this all alone. Every time I look at her, I breakdown and cry.” Mira coughed caused by crying too much.

 

“Put your headset on and put one of sides inside Tiffany’s ear. I will try to encourage her.” Taeyeon firmly stated.

 

“Okay. Wait.” Mira then hinted Taeyeon that she had did what she was told and that the earphone has been inside Tiffany’s ear.

 

“Hey, baby~ It’s me, Taeyeon, your lover.” Taeyeon started. She cleared and took a deep breath.

 

“What happened to you? Why all of this happened so suddenly? Baby.. Listen to me. You love me right? As much as I love you. I know you are unconscious but I have faith you can listen to me speaking.” Taeyeon’s tears were starting to leave her eyes.

 

“I love you, do you hear me? You have promised me that you would take care of me, learn to cook for me, have a future with me. You said that you wanted to create a family with me~ We’re gonna adopt two baby girls~ I am sure you’re gonna be the best mother alive.” Taeyeon cried harder that some people started to look at her weirdly. Not that she cared though.

 

“We’re gonna be a happy family, right? You told me you would bring me two bentos and two sandwiches to work every day, baby~ Stay alive for me? Fulfil those promises that you have made for me~ I love you… I love you very much.. Please don’t leave me this way.. I am begging you. Wake up, honey~ I need you..” Taeyeon pleaded desperately. Her pants were starting to wet caused by the tears that seemed to never stop.

 

“We haven’t even met, baby~ You’re gonna visit Korea next month and I will visit your country next year. Do that for me, baby~ You still have so many dreams to achieve.. wake up for me, baby. Fight for me! I love you~ Don’t leave me~” Taeyeon’s voice started to crack.

 

“It’s me, Mira. She got another seizure. I will inform you again later, okay? Be safe on your way home, Taeyeon.” With that, Mira hang up and left Taeyeon hanging.

 

Taeyeon stayed still on her place. She was paralyzed and stoned. She was lost, totally lost. She could remember it well that it was just the day before that they talked happily through the phone with Taeyeon accompanying Tiffany on her birthday through the night. They were playing what ifs and there were so many illogical questions were thrown at Taeyeon which Taeyeon gladly answered. She was happy, Tiffany was happy; they were happy the day before but look at the huge difference with this day.

 

“She kept having a seizure while you spoke to her. Just now, I heard her murmuring your name. She is reacting to your words I guess. I have a feeling that she will wake up soon.” Taeyeon wiped her blurred eyes to see the content of the message.

 

“She is stable now. All of her vital signs are normal. In hour or two, she might wake up.” Another message came in after 15 minutes had passed.

 

“I am relieved. Thanks’ God. I will go home now. Keep informing me, Mira~” Taeyeon quickly got up and walked briskly to her motorbike.

---

 

“She woke up!!” Taeyeon didn’t even bother to change her clothes. She just threw her bag at somewhere and ran outside of the house, assuring that she would get the best signal. She dialled Mira’s number and called her.

 

“Mira!! Has she woken up?? Tell me! I just reached home so I am sorry for the late respond.” Taeyeon practically shouted to her phone. She walked along the road, to the path where it would be safer to make a call.

 

“It’s me, baby~” It was weak and cracked but Taeyeon knew very well that it was Tiffany’s voice; her baby’s voice.

 

“Oh God! Fany~ I was so damn worried! Are you okay?” Taeyeon threw one of her hands to the air to show how delighted she felt when she was hearing Tiffany’s voice that she missed so much.

 

“Uhm.. I feel okay now.” Tiffany assured.

 

“Baby~ What happened to you? Why so sudden? I was so afraid~ I am totally frightened~ I thought that I was gonna lose you.” Taeyeon’s eyes started to get teary.

 

“Uhm. I am afraid too, baby. I am so afraid. I don’t want to leave you.” Tiffany exasperatedly exclaimed.

 

“Then don’t. Don’t leave me no matter what.” Taeyeon sighed and inhaled deeply. She had to be strong for her lover. Even when she couldn’t be there and support her physically, at least she had to encourage her mentally.

 

“I don’t want to. But baby, please promise me one thing?” Tiffany pleaded.

 

“What is that?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Promise me that if I couldn’t make it, you will be happy okay? Continue your life happily and move on. Forget about me.” Tiffany couldn’t help but cry while saying those hurtful words. The only thing she ever wanted was to make Taeyeon happy; to be the main reason of Taeyeon’s happiness but now that she got such a disease, her confidence was decreased greatly. She wasn’t even sure if she could make it for another day.

 

“What are you saying?! No! I don’t want to be happy if it’s not with you. Don’t say such a thing, baby~ please survive for me. Fight for me.” Taeyeon squatted on the floor. Her foots had given up and couldn’t sustain her any longer.

 

“You must not leave me! You have to stay alive, alright? I love you, do you hear me? Have you eaten your dinner, baby? Get some sleep and do not think of weird things anymore, okay?” Taeyeon clasped her face and the tears seeped out through her fingers.

 

“What if I don’t wake up anymore? What if I cannot wake up for real?” Tiffany’s questions made Taeyeon felt so helpless. She hated the fact that she was in Korea instead of California. She hated why she needed seconds to answer Tiffany’s ridiculous questions.

 

“You will wake up, okay? And if you think that you won’t wake up if you sleep, then I will keep talking to you. I will never let you sleep no matter what! I love you~ please don’t do this to me, baby. I cannot go on without you.” Taeyeon begged Tiffany shamelessly. She wiped her tears with her clothes.

 

“I love you too.” Tiffany confessed in an instant.

 

“Then survive for me. Tell me that you will fight for me~” Taeyeon again pleaded. She already had difficulty to breath as she spoke but she pushed herself harder. She never wanted to say goodbye to Tiffany, at least not this way.

 

“I promise I will fight for you.” Tiffany stammered in her words. She cried as much as Taeyeon after all.

 

“Do you want to have a rest now, baby?” Taeyeon asked softly.

 

“No~ I still want to talk to you.” Tiffany whined.

 

“Alright. What do you want to talk about?” Taeyeon tenderly said. She leaned back and propped her back on the wall behind her. She was freezing since the temperature just dropped in few degrees since yesterday.

 

“I will get the surgery on Monday. The chance is only 50:50.” Tiffany informed Taeyeon sadly.

 

“I don’t care, baby. Get the surgery for me. I don’t care what doctor said about your chance. He is not God. I believe Jesus is the best doctor in the world and He will cure you. Do you trust me?” Taeyeon tried to keep encouraging her no matter how Taeyeon was actually felt hurt and shattered when she heard the possibility was low.

 

“I trust you. I will fight for you, for us.” Tiffany’s answer soothed Taeyeon in a way.

 

“That’s good. Keep believing on Him. I will pray for you from here, okay?” Taeyeon gave her best effort to calm Tiffany down and ensured her that everything would be okay.

 

“Baby~ Sing for me.” Tiffany said suddenly.

 

“Sing? Okay.. What do you want me to sing?” Taeyeon agreed on whatever Tiffany’s request. As long as her lover was happy.

 

“Rod Steward.” Tiffany didn’t even to mention the song that pictured their relationship in a way. Taeyeon already knew what song it would be.

 

“Have I told you lately that I love you? Have I told you there’s no one else above you? You fill my heart with gladness, take away out my sadness. Ease my trouble that’s what you do.” Tiffany sang along with Taeyeon. Both of their voices were cracked but still, Taeyeon tried her best to fulfil Tiffany’s wish.

 

“There’s a love that’s divine~ And it’s yours and it’s mine like the sun. And at the end of the day, we shall give thanks and pray to the one. To the one~” Taeyeon continued while Tiffany kept on crying.

 

“I cannot continue, baby. I am sorry.” Taeyeon broke down on cry hearing the love of her life crying.

 

“It’s okay. Baby, tell me about our future~” Tiffany diverted the topic.

 

“The future?”

 

“Uhm… ours.”

 

“Okay.. I want to meet you and we will have casual date like any lovers would do. We will cuddle at night and I will sing you a lullaby every night to make you sleep. I will caress your hair to make you sleepy and hug you inside my embrace until we go to sleep.” Taeyeon inhaled and halted.

 

“We will have our own family, a happy one. We will adopt two baby girls like you wanted. I will drive you to university and when I come home, I want you to greet me with a kiss while wearing apron. I will allow you to experience with recipes and I will gladly eat anything that you cook. I promise I will never protest about the taste.” Taeyeon cried harder when she said all those words.

 

“I will wait patiently for you to cook. I will sometime hug you from behind and whisper loving words to you. Should my family doesn’t agree, I believe you will fight for me. If they still don’t agree, we will run away and say ‘I do’ to each other in front of the altar. We will have wonderful honeymoon to anywhere you wanted to.” Taeyeon paused and braced herself. She couldn’t talk properly thanks’ to the endless crying yet she would still try.

 

“We will raise our children together and you will be a good mother for our kids like you always said you would. I’m gonna make you the best wife alive. I will go there myself and kick your suitors before announcing proudly to them that you are mine as I am yours. How about it? Do you think it’s beautiful enough?” Taeyeon cried and cried. Her eyes were swollen and red. Her nose was clogged yet she didn’t care.

 

“Uhmm it is so beautiful.” Tiffany sniffed.

 

“It is. So that’s why you have to survive for me.” Taeyeon persuaded harder.

 

“I will, baby. I love you. I love you. I love you.” Tiffany confessed repetitively.

 

“I love you too, baby. I will try to-“ Taeyeon heard the phone dropped and weird sounds were followed.

 

“Hello? Tiffany?! Talk to me! Baby, are you still there????” Taeyeon got worried as hell. She heard beeping sounds from behind. It made her more panic.

 

“It’s Mira.” The voice answered.

 

“Mira! What happened to my baby?! Where is Tiffany???” Taeyeon practically yelled. She pushed herself to stand up.

 

“She was taken away and will have the surgery now. The chance is 40:60” Mira informed her while crying hard.

 

“What?!” Taeyeon shouted.

 

“She got another seizure because she cried too much, Tae.” Mira added.

 

“It was because of me. I made her cry. I shouldn’t have done it. What do I do, Mira?” Taeyeon cried harder. It was amazing how the poor woman had been crying since years ago but there’s no sign that the resources of tears would be finished any soon.

 

“It’s not your fault. Have a rest, Tae. The surgery will be done 7 hours from now. I will inform you.” Mira reasoned out.

 

“Give me a favour. Gather all of the people there and pray. Keep praying until the surgery has done. The bible said that if two or three people gather and pray together, Jesus will come. I believe in Him, Mira. I don’t care about what doctor said or assumed. Jesus will do something about it. He will cure Tiffany. So, please do it for me? You do believe in Him, right?” Taeyeon pleaded.

 

“Yeah I believe in Him and I promise I will do that.” Mira ensured her.

 

“Okay. I trust you. Keep updating me.” Taeyeon sighed.

 

“I will.” With that Mira hang up.

---

“Hey, are you okay?” Mira tapped her shoulder and startled Taeyeon.

 

“I am okay. At least, she is happy now right?” Taeyeon bent down her body and put down the flower on the fresh grave. She smiled sadly while letting wind blowing and messing her hair.

 

“I believe she is, Tae. She can feel your unconditional love for her. She loves you as you love her.” Mira rubbed her back.

 

“Uhm.. I know. Sighed. Let’s just go back now. The sky is cloudy, I am afraid it will rain soon. Taeyeon pointed at the sky.

 

“Yep! Your wife wouldn’t like it should that happens~ Besides, you know how she gets angry whenever she knows that you visit her graveyard, right?” Mira walked side by side with Taeyeon.

 

“Don’t even try to remind me of that. You do bring your car with you, don’t you? Because I hailed a cab to come here. I am afraid my wife would know if I drove the car.” Taeyeon slowly walked to the road.

 

“Yeah I do. It’s just across the street. Come on.” Mira took Taeyeon’s hand and dragged her with her. They quickened their pace so they would make it on time inside the car before the rain fell.

 

“It’s been 5 years since her death. How do you feel about it?” Mira started the conversation.

 

“I always feel sad whenever I remember but then again, if she were still here, maybe I would never meet my wife.” Taeyeon sadly smiled.

 

“I understand. At least you are happy now, right?” Mira smiled along.

 

“Yeah. I am happy.” Taeyeon shortly replied. That was the last conversation they had before Taeyeon reached home. She ran to the front door and pressed the bell repeatedly.

 

“Yah! Where have you been?! Why didn’t you bring your coat??? See! You are drenched right now~ come on quickly and take a bath. I will prepare your clothes.” Taeyeon’s wife scolded her. Instead of being angry, Taeyeon smiled and obediently followed the orders. She took a bath and when she had done, she saw the clothes were prepared on the bed.

 

“Daddy!!!” Both of the girls ran away and jumped on Taeyeon.

 

“Ugh!! Both of you have grown so well, eh? I can barely lift you~” Taeyeon chuckled. She lifted both of her daughters with her hands and carried them to the living room.

 

“Karen! Theresia! Get down immediately~ Your daddy just got home and she is tired. Go watch cartoon while I am preparing dinner~” Taeyeon chuckled sincerely. She let down of her daughter and in an instant, both Karen and Theresia ran to watch the TV. Taeyeon directed herself to the kitchen.

 

“I love you, baby~” Taeyeon hugged her wife from behind.

 

“Gasped! Oh God~ You almost made me got cuts~” Tiffany put down the knife and turned around.

 

“I am sorry~” Taeyeon took both of Tiffany’s palms and kissed it.

 

“Why are you so sweet today?” Tiffany tilted her head.

 

“I am always sweet, aren’t I?” Taeyeon leaned in and kissed her wife shortly.

 

“I guess so.. Hmm.. you went to her graveyard again, didn’t you?” Tiffany touched Taeyeon’s cheek tenderly.

 

“Yeah I did. It’s her fifth anniversaries today so I went there and put some flowers.” Taeyeon wrapped her hands around Tiffany’s waist loosely.

 

“Why?” Tiffany asked weakly.

 

“It’s your ex, baby~ if not because of her, I would never get chance to have you. The accident 3 years ago never failed to make me remember that I almost to never have you. When you were having surgery, I kept on praying through the night and made promises that I would take care of you very well if God gave me another chance. He did and you are here with me now, trying to grant the wishes one by one.” Taeyeon stepped forward to hug her wife.

 

“You did a great job in fulfilling our dreams, baby~ we have two lovely daughters and you never fail to make me happy. It’s even safe to say that I am the happiest wife alive and that’s all thanks’ to you.” Tiffany hugged Taeyeon back.

 

“I love you.” Taeyeon smiled and tilted her head while leaning closer.

 

“I love you too.” Tiffany replied almost immediately.

 

“The only dream left is growing old together. I am rooting for that.” Taeyeon exclaimed.

 

“Then let’s aim for that, baby.” Tiffany said and sealed their words with a sweet kiss.

---

 

You know, supposedly I made it as a birthday present of my lover~

But I didn’t make it.. I got surprised instead.

And what you’ve read is totally true. It happened for real before the last part~

My baby is still undertaken by the doctors and carrying out surgery as I type. Heart attack and several seizures followed.

I am so lost and I am still crying even right now. They will be done 3 hours from now and I cannot sleep because I keep thinking of what ifs’

However, I believe that God is more powerful than any doctor alive so please help me? Help me to pray so the surgery will be success and my baby can live normally. I didn’t know what else I can do since we are miles apart; Indonesia x Japan.. Sighed

Anyway, I hope you like the story…

 

PS: Should you read this, please do know that I love you very much, okay? We will have a very happy family. I promise you that I will try to be your best lover. All you need to do is staying alive. Do not leave me~ Do not do this to me. I cannot go on without you. How could you selfishly asking me to be happy when it’s not with you, huh? You said you wanted to have daughters, right? You said you would bake me cakes~ Then, let’s do that. Anything for you I will gladly do.. I love you.. So much… Stay alive for me, baby.  I need you T.T