#4 Not one-side love

About Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber love music. She like sing,composing a song and buying CD. That her new hoby is 'buying CD', because what ?? She likes a girl working in a CD shop very much, but she is too coward to tell her about her feeling. So everyday, amber always come to the CD shop and buy 1 CD each day just talk to her. She know that the girl name is Krystal.

 

A week passed, amber always come to the CD shop, talking with her, but still didn't have a courage to confess. After a month, amber didn't come again. Never come again. Krystal start wondering, why amber suddenly stop coming, where is amber.

 

After search from the data costumer, krystal get the address And come to amber house. Amber mom welcoming her with a surprise face, and suddenly hug krystal start sobbing, then took her to amber room, krystal saw all the CD's unopened, she cried and cried.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

When amber mom hug krystal, she whispering "Amber had a cancer, she just had one month to live, she spend that time to come meet you. And now, amber is died"

 

Krystal cried a lot, because she had kept her own love letter inside the CD packs that amber always buy...

 

Krystal also love amber, amber didn't have one-side love. But god give them only one month :')

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter