#2 ice cream

About Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its afternoon, its always be my perfect time. Why ? You want to know why ? Its because its time when I can see her. yes, her. There she is. Look so beautiful.

She is always come at this park, at 04.00pm. She will order an ice cream, her favourite flavor is mango ice cream, but sometimes she will order chocolate cookie or strawberry, but its almost ordering mango flavor. Then she will sit at the bench, swinging her foot, the ice cream beautifuly, and humming some song. Perfect huh ? Yeah for me.

And me ? I'm just to coward to walk toward her, say hello and introduce my self. I'm didn't have the confident to approached her. I always been like this. Looking at her from a far. The first time I see her, when I've been walk home from playing basketball with my friends, I think want to buy an ice cream and that was the best moment when I see her smile after take her ice cream. And I just stare at her. After that, I always go here to see her. I think its become my schedule.

But today, I think I have a crazy mind possessed me. So now, I'm already walk toward her. My palm become sweaty now! 'Oh god, I think I will turn around.' 'Oww no no amber!! Its just a simple thing to do, just talk to her ! Don't be a coward anymore.' Okay now I'm fighting with my own tought i must be crazy now.

I stand in front of her, she look surpised, I smile and sit beside her, she still look at me, after a while I cleared my troath,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter