Suddenness

Chasing Mr. Right!

Arisa

I walked downstairs to found an ordinary sight, She was sitting on the dinning chair with cigarette between her perfectly manicured fingers and some empty alcohol bottles on the table. I was about to just walk pass her and try not to mind her when suddenly she stopped me by her words, "Why bother wearing a uniform when you don't even go to school?"


I turn my head with my raising eyebrow and an excuse-me expression, "Your homeroom teacher told me that you were absent for the whole week plus yesterday" She said tipsily, by still wearing her night outfit and make up that a little ruined, I can assume that she just got home early in the morning and continued her own little party alone here, she wasn't home till I went to sleep though.

"Where were you?" She asked me which pulled me out from my analyze. "Somewhere" I answered coldly and ready to leave, I can't stand to see this sight of her anymore.

"What a rude girl" She quietly mumble but loud enough to stop me once again, "I'm gonna be a good daughter for you if you be a good mother for me" I said with a steady voice and get out from the mansion before I can see my so called mom's reaction.

I ignore Shin's bow when he open the door car for me because of my ruined mood, I sit on the backseat then put on the headset that already connected to my iPod while the driver start driving the car, I'm still upset about the messy talk with mom earlier, I skipped school last week and yesterday but she should know that I'm not going to school because she saw me left without wearing uniform, but she did nothing, and now, when I finally want to go to school, she accused me.

I turn my head to the window to watch the building that the car passed by, I get my phone from my bag to call my dad which he picked up immediately, "Hey Princess" he greeted and the anger in my self washed away immediately right when I heard his voice, "Daddy" I greeted back.

"How are you?" he asked lovingly, "Missing you too much" I answered with a little whine, "I miss you too Honey, my works will be done soon, I'll be home at the end of the week" He replied calmly which makes my mouth curved into a smile,


"Alright then, I'll hang up now" I finally said after having a conversation about how I'm doing lately through the phone, "Okay, I love you Princess" he said, "Love you too Daddy" I replied before we ended the call.


A smile still on my face when I put back my phone and caught the driver's eyes on me through the rear mirror, "Turn around, I'm not going to school" I said and found Shin who sit on the passenger seat with iPad on his lap already turn his head to me with his questioning expression, "And that's your job to found where's Jiyong Oppa, we're going there" I said before I put back my headset on.

Jiyong


I just nod my head and try to at least smile to my business partner's lame jokes, we were at lunch meeting at the Mall to talk about the new branch of my company at Denmark that will launch soon. Suddenly I heard woman's voice calling my name, I turn my head to the source of the voice and widened my eyes when I found the girl that I ate burger king with yesterday approached me with a grin on her face and her hands wave to me, I turn back my head to face Mr. Kang that also look at Arisa with a furrowed eyebrows,

"You know her?" He asked, I shook my head right away, "Looks like she's walking towards here?" I just left my mouth open slightly while my mind busily arranged an excuse,

"Hey sweetheart" I feel her arm circled my neck and found Arisa's face just an inch away from mine when I turn my head, before I can digest things, she let go of my neck and turn her head to Mr. Kang, "Mind if I join?" She asked innocently which replied by a shake of Mr. Kang's head. "We're done with the meeting, I'm gonna leave soon anyway" he said.

Arisa nodded her head then took a sit beside me, "I never knew that Mr. Kwon have such a beautiful girlfriend" Mr. Kang said as he took the bill that the waitress just give, "N-No, she--" but before I can finish my sentences, Arisa cut me off,

"Yeah, we just start the relationship" She said while her hand grab my arms and she even blushing, what the-- if Mr. Kang isn't here I must be already yelled at her.

"Well, since we're done and your girlfriend is here, I should be going" Mr. Kang said as he got up while he took his jacket and put it on, "I'm looking forward to work with you, Mr. Kwon" He said after I join him to got up from the seat, I shook his hand and nodded my head. "And it's nice to meet you--"

"Arisa, Arisa Koizumi" Arisa, who without I realized already standing up too. "it's nice to meet you Mrs. Koizumi" He said and leave us after he bids goodbye. Once Mr. Kang disappear from the sight I took my stuff from the table and leave Arisa with my mouth shut.

I was waiting for the elevator when Arisa finally caught me by the arm, "Where are you going?" She asked with furrowed eyebrows, "None of your business, how did you know that I was here? stop stalking on me" I said as I shrugged off her hand on my arm, "I do not stalk on you" she said seriously which kinda surprise me.

I look at her questioningly then she turn her body to point with her index finger to a man holding shopping bags on his hands, standing behind her, "He did" she said with a sheepish smile while the man bowed to me politely, I can assume right away that this man is her chauffeur, so typical spoiled rich girl.

"Then tell him to stop stalking me" I said as I crossed my arms, "I will, but in one condition" she answer, thanks god that there's only both of us, well three with her chauffeur, because it'll looks awkward to have this kind of conversation in front of the elevator's door.

I just raised one of my eyebrows in a 'tell me, I'm listening' way, "Tell me your phone number" she said as she mirrored me to crossed the arms, "If I tell you my number, we'll be back to strangers?" I ask, "No" she shook her head, "but my chauffeur won't stalk you anymore, I can call you by myself, isn't that what you want?" she continued. I just let my mouth slight open while she said something to her chauffeur that make him leave us alone. Is this girl playing dumb or she really is dumb?

And in a right time, the elevator door finally open, I ran into there and pressed the close button right away repeatedly, when she realized that I'm already inside she chase me but right in front of her face the door closed. I hear a sound and followed by a fade scream, did she hit her face on the door?

I can feel that every person in the lift were eyeing me and that makes me worry more, I decided to press the open button and walked out from the lift. And what I guessed was right, she's still standing there alone with her hands covering her face and for making it worse, she's crying. I look at the surrounding and found that many people's sending her a worrying look, I sighed before I approached her and put my arm around her shoulder to cover her, I bend down a little to put my lips an inch away from her ear, "Stop crying, everyone's watching, they might think that I'm a bad person" I whispered.

But instead of stop crying, she circled my waist with her arms and rest her forehead on my chest which makes me taken aback, "If the wound stay in my face forever and it makes me ugly and no one want me, promise me that you'll marry me" she said between the sobs, "You're overreacting, the hit is not even that hard and your face isn't even bleeding" I said as I placed my hands on her shoulder and try to push her.

But she hug me tighter, "But I'm serious Oppa, I can feel that there's something wrong with my nose, and my forehead's hurt so much I even feel my head spinning" she said sternly which kinda makes me scared, I just remain silent and try to stay cool with my hand still awkwardly hanging, not hugging her back.

"Or at least, just accompany me to hang out today" She's mumbling against my chest, I was about to explode to this girl but then I remember something, how if she tell her dad? and not to mention she was hurt because of the hit to the elevator door earlier, oh I'm so dead.

I sighed as I unclenched my hands which I just realized I clenched to hold my anger, "Okay" I finally said, "Promise?" She asked with a now calm town, I just keep my mouth shut while my hands busily try to remove her hands that circled my waist tightly, "Promise?" She asked me again when she receive nothing from me, "Yeah, do I ever have other choice?" I said in annoyed tone.

She finally released me and show me her bright smile, she looks really fine that doesn't look like she just crying while ago, "Let's go then!" She said cheerfully with her hand slips to my arm, "Wait, your face?" "Naah, it's okay.... it's not even touch the elevator" she answered while she start pulling me to walk. "You lied?" I stopped her,

"Kind of, Because if I didn't, you won't come back and made a promise to me" She said, without giving me a chance to speak she continued, "And gentleman never broke promises, right? Let's go, let's have some fun today!" She said playfully and slip her hands back to my arms.

 

Arisa


I can feel his eyes on me as I took a spoon of my frozen yoghurt, we have spent more than half of the day together at the mall doing many things but he just keep silent most of the time, he even barely look at me, and when he did now, my heart was beating fast, is he finally realized his feelings to me?

"Why? you want some?" I asked as I took a spoon of the froyo and try to feed him but he just shook his head as he push away my hand, I was about to try one more time to feed him but stop when suddenly my eyes caught his iPhone on the table, I took it quickly and pressed the top button of the phone but frown right away when I found the phone was locked.

"Password?" I asked as I wave his phone a little on my hand, he just smirk "There's no way I tell you" he said as he try to reach his phone, but I took this chance to grab his thumb and put it on the home button to unlock the phone using his fingerprint.

"I'm so smart, don't you think?" I said with a smile on my face, "What are you doing? give it back to me" he protest and got up a little to get his phone, but I avoid as I dial my own number by his phone, when my phone received his number, I end it and save my number in his phone.

"Chill" I said as I try to avoid his hand that try to reach his phone, I took a quick selfie of my self and put it as my contact photo, and when I just tap the 'done' button he finally took back his phone.

His face looks so pissed as he checked his phone, "Don't be mad Oppa~~ it's just a phone number, not a big thing" I try to act cute to him but he remained silent.

"Why are you wearing a uniform? and why did I just realized?" he suddenly ask, "because the school told me to" I said with a smile crept to my face because he just start the conversation for the first time today.

"Of course I know that you fool, but.... you're a student?" he asked me again with curiosity, I nodded my head as I emptied the cup of my froyo. "Wait, how old are you actually? you're a high schooler? how about yesterday? why did you came to my office at school hour without uniform? Oh my god" He shook his head as he placed his elbow on the table caressing his own temple,

I just giggled to the cute sight, ignoring his question and without I realized I already took a photo of him with my phone. When he realized the capture sound he raise his head up with furrowed eyebrows,

"Did you just take a photo of me?" He asked with an uneasy tone, "And gonna post it on my instagram account" I said after I nodded my head as I write the caption of the photo, but he shock me when he pound the table hard, I bring up my head only to found his angry face.

"That's enough, you're sick, do you know that? we just met yet you tailed me everywhere, you even call your self my girlfriend to my business partner, you lied to me when you hit your face to the elevator's door, you act clingy to me without feeling embarrassed, all you did to me is really annoying, you annoyed me, and lastly...... you're still a high school student?! what are you? 16?!" He stop just to take a deep breath,

"You have a mental problem"

Jiyong


There's a little regret feeling when I say my last words, was I too harsh? She's still a little girl, maybe I shouldn't say that to her. But I've reached my limit, she disturb me. I was expecting her to cry like every little girl could do but she just remained silent and look at me, no, she look somewhere behind me,

"Let's take a photo in the photo booth!" She said with her index fingers point to a photo booth across the yoghurt shop, seriously? I just call her names yet she ask me to take a photo?

"Do you even listen to what I just said?" I asked, the anger suddenly washed away as she nodded her head, "I did, I'm not 16 anyway, I'm 17" I just let a shock-confuse expression on my face, is she really that dumb? Such a smart-.

Without waiting for my words anymore, she got up then pull me to the photo booth,but just let her be because I know there's no use to fight back and I'm too tired to talk.
 

♡♡♡



I pay for the photo while she eyed the paper with sparkling eyes, I walked out from the shop which soon followed by her, she slips her left hand to my right hand which I rest in my trouser pocket, while her right hand holding the photo, she's the only girl that did much skinship to me, even my best friend wasn't that clingy.

"Oppa! aren't we look like a perfect couple? If only you smile on every frames.... but it's okay! you still handsome anyway" she said as she put the paper in front of my face, I just hummed which makes her pout and look back at the photo to herself.

But I took a glance at the photo secretly, She was right, we look like perfect couple there, but my expression ruined it, it was a four frames photo, and none of my face showed smile, I just put my flat expression while Arisa looks attractive with every cute expression in each of the frames.

"There's two photos, One photo for me" She put it on her bag, "and one photo for you" she handed the other one to me, "I don't need it, just keep it for yourself" I said, "Oppa~~ take this and place it in a frame then put it on the Cabinet at your office, so there'll be photo of you and me, not just that girl" She whined with her hand tight my arms which I get used to.

"No, and that girl have a name you know" I complained, "Blah blah blah, I won't hear any other girl's name came out from your mouth" She said as she cover her ear with her hand cutely and I just shrugged my shoulder, "No matter what, this photo will be in the frame and on the cabinet at your office tomorrow"

And she was right.

In the next day, I don't have any idea how and when she did it, the picture of us already standing proudly in a frame on the cabinet at my office, I look the detail of it then exhaled deeply when my eyes landed on her bright face, this girl is really full of question and suprise. But I don't throw the photo away, I just let the picture of me and a girl that I just knew for a few days standing neatly between the other puctures of me and people that I already knew for years.