Meeting Miss Trouble

Chasing Mr. Right!

I was waiting for my coffee to be ready, I sit on the chair of one of the tables while swinging my feet and shuddered because of the cold weather. I lowered my sunglasses and fixed my gaze on the counter and watch the employee walked towards the counter, I counted "1.. 2.. 3..." "Arisa!" The employee called. 'Yes!' I stood up and screamed in victory inside my head. I walk fast to the counter not to forgot to grab a stirrer on my way and grab my coffee, "Thanks." Was all that I say to the worker. I exited the coffee shop and walk towards my car while sipping my warm coffee, "Heaven.." I said while feeling the warmness of the coffee ran through my throat, even though it taste a little weird but I let it go.

"Wait, Miss!" I'm about to open my car door but I turn around to the source of the voice to find a gorgeous man probably in his twenties, he looked really stunning with that sunglasses, running towards me normally like any other people but in my eyes he ran in slow motion with wind ran through his hair and that smile.. Oh my, that smile..
He is now in front of me, "You're gorgeous" I manage to muttered some stupid words. "Uh, I'm sorry?" He said getting flustered. "Uh.. I- uh, yeah?" I stuttered, great. He flash his gorgeous smile, "Sorry to bothered you but unfortunately, you took my coffee." He said while pointing to the coffee I'm holding.

I look at the coffee and realized it's not mine, . "Oh my, I'm so so sorry, let me buy another one for you" I walk to the coffee shop but he stopped me. "Oh, no no no, it's okay. I'll just give you your coffee.. and take my coffee from you" he said while we exchanged a cup of coffee. "Are you sure?? I already drank it by the way..." I said while giving him an apologetic look. "It's fine, see you later." He smiled to me and walked away with his coffee. "I don't know what happen but the god must have love me." I said then entered my car and drove away.


♡♡♡


Jiyong


I walk towards my car in lazy steps away from the loud booming music that resonated the building behind me. I entered my car and sigh as I rested my head on the head rest of the car seat, I turn on the air conditioner because it was getting hot here now that it's summer. I'm about to drive but someone opened the back door of my car. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked behind to find a drunk girl laying on the back seat with her hair all over her face. "Hey, What are you doing?? Get out" I told her but she only mumbles somethings I couldn't get. "Mister.." Now she started talking. "Mister.. Go to Cheongdam-dong please.."

I furrowed my eyebrows more, "Excuse me, this is not a taxi, please leave." I told her in an annoyed tone but she suddenly sit up straight turning her head to me while popping her eyes, "Ahh!!" I screamed in fear as she moved closer to me. Her eyes is wide like saucer but then she soften them, "Mister.. I've told you where to go.. So.. Drive..." She said with half lidded eyes then plopped her body back to the back seat.

I grunted and about to drag her out of my car but then my phone rang, I sigh in frustration and picked up the call, "Hello??" I answered in annoyance. "Where are you? I want to talk about the company." My dad said from the other line. I sigh while massaging my temple, "I'll be there in 30 minutes." I hang up the call. I looked at the stranger in the back seat of my car then I shook her body, "Hey." I tried to wake her up and seems like she woke up a little, "Just tell me the direction to your house." I told her and she nodded her head, signing that she understands me.

I spend 40 minutes already because she keep giving me wrong direction, I ruffled my hair in frustration, I have a strict and grumpy father waiting for me for god sake. I drove fast on the road of a real estate, "STOP!!" She suddenly shouted, making me abruptly step on the brake. "Go back." She said lazily, "What?!" I asked her in rage. "Go. back. We reach my home." I grunted and drove back, 3 blocks from where we stop earlier and I finally reach her house. It's a very big mansion and I can tell that she's from a well-off family. I was too busy scanning her house until she patted my shoulder. I turn to her to found her shoving 10.000 won to me. "Here. Keep the change." She said with half lidded eyes.

I just wanted her to leave so I didn't say anything and just take the money from her. She smiled and patted my shoulder a couple times, "Good job mister." She bowed and finally alighted from my car. "Oh thank god!" I shouted in glory as I finally got rid of her, not to mention that I really hate a drunken girl. I checked my watch and notice that I already 50 minutes late, "Oh, " I wasted no time and drove fast to my parents' house.



It takes 1 hour for my dad to lecture me about my work, People always praised my work but in my dad's eyes, there's always flaws. And what I hate the most is that he always compared me to my biggest enemy, the CEO of the company that located beside mine. I walked to my car in annoyance and drive home. It only took 10 minutes to drive from my parents' house to my house, then I remembered that I took 50 minutes to find that girl's house, gosh that girl. I opened my car back door to grab my documents to found all of it scattered all over the seat.

I face palm myself and grunted, "God what did I do wrong?" I said while looking up like I'm literally talking to the God. I sighed and start to gather all the documents, some are falling from the seat so I bend down to get it but I found a bag instead. I raised my eyebrows and took the bag, I checked what's inside and turn out it was the girl's bag. ing hell I'm going to need to meet her again?? Deep down my heart I hope for her to forgot about her bag. I picked up all the documents and her bag and brought it to my room.


♡♡♡



I squinted my eyes as I woke up from my deep sleep, I checked the time and It's only 5PM, I smiled and nuzzled more to my blanket. The room was cold and breezy because of the air conditioner making me about to drifted to sleep again, I can hear birds chirping from outside and I let out a sigh in relaxation, this just made my morning but it wasn't last longer when a sound of an alarm surrounded my room. I sat up abruptly, "What the hell is that??" I get down from the bed and started to find the source of the sound.

I checked my phone and remembered that I didn't even set an alarm. I looked around the room but then my gaze stopped at the girl's bag from last night, "Don't tell me.." I walk to the bag and drop all the things inside, revealed a white iPhone5 with it's alarm . "This girl is really testing me." I tap the the screen and the snooze countdown started, I grunted and slide the screen to unlock the phone so I can turn off the alarm but unfortunately the phone is locked with password, "Are you kidding me??" I shouted in despair.

I pressed the lock button to turn off the phone but then I halted, "What if she need to call her phone? She's going to need her bag back right?" I said in deep thoughts. I sigh and left the phone with an alarm that going to blast in any minute. I threw it to my bed and I grab my towel to get a shower and suddenly the alarm rang, "Aaargh!!" I ran to bathroom while covering both my ears.
 

Arisa



Waking up hangover is the worst thing ever, my head was heavy and I have this sickening nausea. I blink my eyes rapidly to adjust the bright light that came through the window, indicating that it's noon already, I try to reach my phone on the bedside table to check the time but I found nothing, I exhaled deeply before I get off the bed baring with the pain in my head.

I'm wandering my eyes looking for my phone inside my room but I can't found it, and it makes me realize that I also lost my bag. I was too drunk to remember what happened last night and this is one of the reasons why I hate to consume alcohol, I swear if that's not because of Kai and the I won't bother my self to get drunk. Despite regretting to lost my limited edition of Miu Miu handbag, I just let it pass and decide to ask my chauffeur to get me a new phone.


♡♡♡
 

I just get dressed after I took a bath when someone knocked the door, after I gave the permission to come in, Shin, my chauffeur walked into my bedroom with a glass of green smoothie on his left hand and a box of new iPhone on his right, "How did I reached home last night?" I asked as I remember waking up still in my last night outfit, "Well, the gate guard said that you were out from a black sedan" he said as he handed me the glass of green smoothie that I took a sip right away.

I'm trying hard to remember what happened last night then widened my eyes when it finally hit me, I left my car at the club and took a cab instead to go home. "Shin, bring back my car from the club's parking lot" I said as I hand him back the now empty glass. "I'm going to need the car key Miss?" He asked as he raised his eyebrows, , my car key was in the bag! I stood up immediately to go to the studying room to call my lost phone, I can buy a new phone, I can order for new Miu Miu bag, but hell no I'm letting go my baby pink Lamborghini!

 

Jiyong

 


The girl's phone keep bothering me, notification keep coming for the whole day and the incoming call was nonstop, is this girl kinda famous or what, seems like everybody trying to contact her. The phone rings back for the nth times and it's all that took me to finally get the phone and check the caller ID, 'Kai' was written on the screen with a heart symbol after the name, I raised one of my eyebrows before I finally pick up the phone.

"Stop calling! Whoever is it that you're trying to talk to, she isn't here" I said once I tap the red button and end the call before he can say anything, and it was successfully make the 'Kai guy' stop calling. But not to my luck, less than a half hour the phone rang back, I groaned before I check the caller ID, it was written home this time.

"Hello?" I greeted after I tap the green button, "Who the hell are you to have my phone?!" and there she is, just called her phone after more than 12 hours since she lost it. "Listen mister whoever you are, I need my bag back and everything inside of it, tell me your address and I'll sent my chauffeur to take it back for me" She talked before I can respond anything,

"No, Just tell me your address and I'll sent my man to give it back to you" I argued, hell no I'm going to tell my address to a stranger, well not literally a stranger actually, a girl who ruined my night and of course my car. "How can I trust you to give my address? and don't you dare to hand my bag to another person" She talked back, looks like a hardheaded girl I got here.

"Then how can I trust you to give mine? Look, let's just not make this complicated more then already it is, I don't have time to such a thing like this" I said as I try hard to stay myself calm. "Let's just meet somewhere, I'll take it by myself and you better give it by yourself, I'll text the place and the time" She said in an annoying tone. "Deal" I agreed then end the call before I received another answer, I already wasted so much time just to answer this annoying call.
 

♡♡♡



In the next day, I found myself already waiting for the girl at one of the coffee shop in town, and less than ten minutes since I arrived, I spot the girl walked in to the shop, I remember her face from that night but not so clear since she was sober, but I remember her long shining black hair.

"Hey!" I called her as I got up from my seat, she turn her head to me and furrowed her eyebrows, I was kinda surprise to see her face, she is actually beautiful, really beautiful I can tell and she dressed well, but she looks too young for going to a club and drunk herself. I raise her bag and wave it a little to show her that I was the one who have her bag, she got it then approached me.

Without saying anything she reached out for her bag but I pulled back her bag before she can have it, She make a mess in my night, She ruined  my day with her phone that won't stop ringing, she ask me to put aside my time to meet her and give her bag personally, don't I deserve a sorry or a thank you?!

"Do you have something to say before I give back your bag?" I asked as I took a sit back, She raised her eyebrows questioningly then took a seat across of me, "Thanks for driving me home?" She said hesitantly more to a question. "So you know now that you didn't took a cab but mine?" She was about to open to say something when some guy interrupted,

"Arisa!" He called her as he grab her shoulder, the girl, which I assumed Arisa by the way the guy call her, looks taken aback. "Baby, I'm about to go to your house but I see your family's car parked outside so I came here, I was trying to call you many times yesterday but you won't pick up until a man--" He stop when he finally recognize me then his eyes drifted to Arisa's bag that still in my hand,

"Is this the man who pick up my call yesterday? Are you cheating on me?" He raised his voice to the now lost girl in front of me and I get it right away that this is the Kai guy who called yesterday and he is her boyfriend. "W-What are you--" before Arisa can say anything, I move my self beside her and sneaked my arms to her waist, after what she did to me maybe I should give her a lesson, you know, just to show her who’s the boss here.

"Honey, he's lying right? you won't cheated on me, I know how much you love me" I said sweetly to the confused girl who's the stiff body in my arms, "So it's true? you cheated on me?!" the guy looks angry more which makes me smirked inside, you ruined my night then I can ruin your relationship.

Seems like Arisa too confused to deny so she just let the Kai guy to go to the door in furious steps, but before Kai walked out from the shop, Arisa finally speak up, "Kai! Wait!" She makes Kai stop his track and turn his body to her, I can see that this guy is actually wishing Arisa to chase him.

"Don't you think that I don't know what you did behind my back with Krystal. Just so you know, we're already over once you make a move to Krystal, and I'm already his" She said bravely and get people in the shop's attention before she place her hand on my shoulder and pulled me for a kiss.

What the just happen? I'm supposed to be the player here, not the one who's played.
 

Arisa



I'm expecting to meet a man in his late 30s with a boring brushed black hair in a neat suit that has an annoying personality, but I found a drop dead gorgeous guy in his 20s with a hot messy hair in white shirt with the rolled up sleeves tucked in a black fit fashionable trouser, not to mention the tattoos that shown makes him looks more hot.

Everything was happened in a flash, I don't know how can Kai accused me of cheating on him when the truth is that he is the one who cheated on me. And I don't know how this guy's brain worked that he acted to be my boyfriend, but being a smart Arisa, I take this opportunity to make Kai jealous. I even kiss the guy! well more like a peck but who cares, the most important is our lips met and surprisingly, I feel a spark.

"What the ?!" He yelled as he broke the kiss and distance himself from me when Kai finally walked out from the shop. I just show him a big grin that plastered on my face. "I knew you were trouble since that night, you know what? I don't even need a sorry or a thank you from you. Just take this--" he handed me my bag, while I took a detail in awe of his handsome face, "--and let's just pretended nothing ever happened and we never met before" he ended his talk while I can feel my heart beats faster with every words, is this what people called love at first sight?

The guy turn his body around to leave but I stopped him by the arm, "Wait, I like you" I said while I look into his eyes. He scoffed and put his hand above my hand that hold his arm then release it, "Stop joking around, you don't even know my name" he said then turn back and took a step, but I stopped him once again by my words

"Just so you know Mister, I want you and Arisa Koizumi always get what she wants" I said proudly but he just smirk then continue walk out from the coffee shop, leaving me stunned by his charms. Then like a cue I followed him outside but it's too late because he already left.

I found Shin resting his back on the car's door waiting for me, I approached him immediately with an excited smile on my face "Shin, I want you to get every information about the guy that just left seconds ago"